Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool (2756 Views)

You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by seunfly: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
ddjay:

2 days of usage without charging abi? If rapture happen, all of us will go and leave you because of this lie. Even Guinness Book of records will not accept this. Only you spreading this info and it refuse to trend and still you no get shame to edit the am.

You think any body with shame or conscience will come out boldly to market trassion at exorbitant price ?

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by flyingdagger(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2020
You guys keep playing yourselves..look at the circus above.
Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by akingbadeomoseb: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, people love the battery in the smartphone and I think even the Mediatek processor is good enough to power the performance of the device.
Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
MrCanceller:

how do we deal with these xiaomi devilish agents.
See the way they've been hijacking threads on transsion phones.
These guys are nuisance and needs to be banned off the phone section.
Cc edoairways
Bros I will like to state that, though I am very much against their childish rants and rude disrespect for Tecno products. I still consider that the xiaomi phones they consistently cling to is actually a good device. I won't blame them but I blame them. for the reason of always been overly zealous, indulging themselves into technical fanaticism, I would say that if these set of people were whites, I will be 99.9% sure they would be racists yet if a white man discriminates a black man they run to defence, meanwhile, they are guilty of the same offence. it's best we leave them to their insistent ranting it will change nothing, people will still have their choice, Tecno products will still sell and if Tecno will fall or rise it will not be because of them. unless they want to burn down the company themselves and face a serious jail term. have a nice night thanks
Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
ddjay:

2 days of usage without charging abi? If rapture happen, all of us will go and leave you because of this lie. Even Guinness Book of records will not accept this. Only you spreading this info and it refuse to trend and still you no get shame to edit the am.
so you think it is impossible for a phone of 6000mah to last two days without charging, let me tell you, in 2016 I was using a lenovo A5000 with a 4000mah battery capacity it lasted two day after a full charge even after the two days it left me some small charge.notevery statement you doubt is a lie.because you don't believe doesn't make it's lie
Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by edoairways: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
nwachineke096:

Bros I will like to state that, though I am very much against their childish rants and rude disrespect for Tecno products. I still consider that the xiaomi phones they consistently cling to is actually a good device. I won't blame them but I blame them. for the reason of always been overly zealous, indulging themselves into technical fanaticism, I would say that if these set of people were whites, I will be 99.9% sure they would be racists yet if a white man discriminates a black man they run to defence, meanwhile, they are guilty of the same offence. it's best we leave them to their insistent ranting it will change nothing, people will still have their choice, Tecno products will still sell and if Tecno will fall or rise it will not be because of them. unless they want to burn down the company themselves and face a serious jail term. have a nice night thanks
Xiaomi is a good device no doubt however those xiaomi marketers are constituting nuisance on daily basis. Like you said, we should just ignore them, doing so they will get tired

3 Likes

Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
edoairways:

Xiaomi is a good device no doubt however those xiaomi marketers are constituting nuisance on daily basis. Like you said, we should just ignore them, doing so they will get tired
Yeah... Ignore the obvious reality, because you want to keep advising hardworking Nigerians to keep investing in the scame called Transission.

Let me leave this here.
So no one will say they were not warned.
Darlinx01:
Thanks to zesushv and other tech enthusiasts, the deceit by transsion has begun to come to limelight. Like, i used to wonder how is it possible d camera of a person's phone deteriorates after six month? Like is it nt d camera d same camera dat was present in d beginning dat was present after six months?
as if dat was nt enuf, dey begin to advertise claims of 48mp and 64mp on a helio p35. To conclude der deceit, taking us for fools, dey decided to tell ignorant nigerians dey used the sony imx686 sensor on d tecno camon 15p.
watch this unbiased review by keba, aswr u'd want to kill transsion. Wtf? A 13mp generic sensor posed for a 48mp?
and watch out for 1st july.
Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by ddjay: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
nwachineke096:

so you think it is impossible for a phone of 6000mah to last two days without charging, let me tell you, in 2016 I was using a lenovo A5000 with a 4000mah battery capacity it lasted two day after a full charge even after the two days it left me some small charge.notevery statement you doubt is a lie.because you don't believe doesn't make it's lie
We are talking of infinix here and not lenovo, they are not mates, even 1200mah lenovo will last longer than a 5000mah infinix

4 Likes

Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2020
The battery is even 5000
Re: Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool by flyingdagger(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
The battery is even 5000
Hot 9 play is 6000, Hot 9 is 5000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 7 Pro Has Arrived / Samsung Sgh V200 Wap Setting For Mtn Line Please / Tecno N7 with "Process Android.process.acore Has Stopped" Error for SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.