Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History (2969 Views)

15 Serial Killing Health Workers(angels Of Death ) / 20 Most Evil Men That The World Has Ever Seen! / Serial Killing: Rivers State Sex Workers AnnounceThey'll Use Pepper Spray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
For All you Crime Lovers , Fascinators, and pure love Welcome to another Crime Series
Most Evil Couple Serial killer in History
Front Row Members
Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dyt hopefullandlord paleface LordReed , peaceful Xmuslim ,Illumiminatus ,doggedfighter Xavier

Let's Begin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Iceberg3: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Popcorngrin
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by IceLip: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Puff Puff
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Charles Starkweather And Caril Ann Fugate

Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers (1994) starring Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis as two young, attractive serial killers who engage in a killing spree was inspired by the crimes of real-life teenage serial killers; 19-year-old Charles Starkweather and 14-year-old Caril Ann Fugate. In the 1950s, they murdered 11 people in Nebraska and Wyoming over the period of just two months.

Things didn't work out between them and they were arrested when a Deputy Sheriff found the pair wrestling by the side of a road. Fugate ran towards him for help and screamed, "He's going to kill me!" Later at the station, it all became clear who the Sheriff had actually arrested. Aged just 20-years-old Starkweather was executed, he told his father, "If I want to make my atonement with God and be electrocuted, that’s my business." Fugate now lives in Michigan with a new identity.

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Shedrack777: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
let me have a seat
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by jigganigga: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
o
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ray And Faye Copeland

To outsiders, 76-year-old Ray and 69-year-old Faye Copeland looked like a sweet elderly couple that lived on a farm in Missouri. In the 1980s, when money became tight they decided to take in drifters who would work on the farm but then they had an even better and much more twisted scheme in mind. Ray would hand the drifters fake checks to buy cattle from the nearby livestock market. When the cattle were delivered, he would kill the drifters and bury their bodies.

They were only caught when one drifter found human remains scattered around at the farm. Police later found further evidence including a quilt Faye had made from the clothes of their victims. When they were convicted for the murders, they were the oldest couple in America to receive the death penalty

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Inessa Tarverdiyeva And Roman Podkopaev

Russian housekeeper Inessa Tarverdiyeva was just an "ordinary mother" before she turned to murder alongside her husband, Roman Podkopaev. They started their murder sprees in 1998 and took the lives of at least 30 people during their six-year reign of terror. They also allowed their two daughters, 25-year-old Viktoria Tarverdiyeva and 13-year-old daughter Anastasiya, to play an active role in the crimes.

The family would target wealthy families, breaking into their homes and robbing them before stabbing them to death. The father of the family died during a shootout with the police, the mother and daughter are now behind bars serving their sentences. Russian detectives said, "They looked like a totally good, nice family. Imagine them - a mother, a father, and two children. I am sure that when they were together one could hardly imagine that they could even plan a crime."

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by acekhalifa(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Let me lay my mat here.
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Omar09(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Culture intensify.
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by peacefull(f): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer is banned embarassed
He will continue to write later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by fattprince(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
For All you Crime Lovers , Fascinators, and pure love Welcome to another Crime Series
Front Row Members
Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dyt hopefullandlord paleface LordReed , peaceful Xmuslim ,Illumiminatus ,doggedfighter Xavier

Let's Begin!

You didn't call me. I'm angry.

Though I enjoy you thread, I still haven't changed my mind on never wanting to meet you in person.

I ain't taking no chances on me life.
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by realstars: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
How Do One Become A Killer?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by boss1310(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
hey that's my seat please
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Passionate888: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Front Row Members

Let's Begin!

You too like serial killers.... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Ghostrye: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
peacefull:
TheSourcerer is banned embarassed He will continue to write later.
Maka why
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by peacefull(f): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Ghostrye:

Maka why

Sorry, I don't know why.
I Just know he is banned and he will continue to write later.

Anyway, What is Maka?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Unbanned!!! let the Crazies roll in you closet serial killing mind twisted fvcks grin

Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dyt hopefullandlord paleface LordReed , peaceful Xmuslim ,Illumiminatus ,doggedfighter Xavier Ghostrye, Iceberg3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by TheSourcerer: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
realstars:
Message me
darnleypedro22@gmail.com, cheers on your amazing lust driven journey

1 Like

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Omar09(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Message me

Blind me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by doggedfighter(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Unbanned!!! let the Crazies roll in you closet serial killing mind twisted fvcks grin

Omar09 CAPSLOCKED Dyt hopefullandlord paleface LordReed , peaceful Xmuslim ,Illumiminatus ,doggedfighter Xavier Ghostrye, Iceberg3
Good to have you back, dear grin grin grin grin

Huggggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by IamMichael2: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
TheSourcerer has been banned again. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Palehair: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
realstars:
Become a psychopath and embark on a killing spree without any remorse or an ounce of empathy.
Just be damaged in the most miserable way.
Curious as to why you asked though? You wanna embark on one?
Tell me if you want to? Let's plan places we will hit by storm and our signature and an awesome yet insane name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Palehair: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
IamMichael2:
TheSourcerer has been banned again. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
This is terrible, Seun why?
TheSourcerer did nothing wrong
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by realstars: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Palehair:

Become a psychopath and embark on a killing spree without any remorse or an ounce of empathy.
Just be damaged in the most miserable way.
Curious as to why you asked though? You wanna embark on one?
Tell me if you want to? Let's plan places we will hit by storm and our signature and an awesome yet insane name
I Just Wont To Know Because The One I Killed Is Still Alive, Not Dead.
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by LordShiva97(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Message me

You're teaching serial killing classes or how to unleash the inner psychopath tutorial?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by LordShiva97(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
realstars:

You mean, the one you tried to kill?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by dcrested(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
realstars:
What's this one saying?
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by fati2001(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
shocked
Re: 14 Most Evil Serial Killing Couples In History by Ghostrye: 1:53am On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Finally, welcome back. You were highly missed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab / I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims / They Opened His Skull And Removed Everything - Blackaxe And Vikings In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.