Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (53373 Views)

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by yommen: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Get this Moda fuckkker arrested

This pussy asss soldiers should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the worlds attention to our problems and cursing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai
It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain. They are not supposed to be doing that

Even if they have to do it then they should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes

You are very disappointing, I must tell you. Politicians are busy acting crazy movies and turning this country to a show of shame but you don't seem to really bother about that. It is a soldier who is saying the truth you can throw your balderdash at. Quite a shameful post.

8 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Burruchaga71(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Honestly I feel like crying when watching this video

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by graciousolo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

This pussy asss soldiers should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the worlds attention to our problems and cursing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai
It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,

Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain. They are not supposed to be doing that

Even if they have to do it then they should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes

This man is clearly more courageous than half the country just by this act.

He has weighed his options he knows he could be killed but, he chose patriotism over his life something I doubt most Nigerians can do.

You ask him to use a suggestion box that will be controlled by the same people he is calling out... Isn't that counter productive?

You say the morals of the soldiers will be weakened... He is suggesting that the people at the helm of affair had already accomplished that.

He is not a coward also the tag "pussy ass" is a misogynist derogatory term and doesn't define cowardice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Asour: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
He's not supposed to make such video as a trained military personnel.
..... God go help am

You're right. But you haven't walked in his shoes. You haven't had men die by your side in battle (I assume), when you know much could have been done.

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Blueelf: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
kikero:

Better stop wishing for a coup.

It is because you never lived under Army rule that you are wishing for coup. Army rule will make Buhari's civillan rule right now look like a party in Transcorp Hilton.

Oga, I don't wish for it. I sense it...it simple English bro. I lived under the military as a preteen and I know a bit of the suffering ....but if the civilians can't bring progress and keep corrupting the Army, a coup is the result...remember the reasons given by Nzeogwu et all...
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by jrusky(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Haaa officer you are in trouble for these statement definitely by the time they grill you by your superior bro I guess your service might be terminated as you know the rule. This outburst can be secretly channel through much louder voice without any teace of you involved.

Nigeria of today as a service man is not ripe at all for what you did because the vultures will come for definitely.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Nweike190(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
haryothosyn93:
He should have known that he can't escape it. He will be silent and the issue and the video will never be remember again.

He's not just coming into the system, this is army affairs not Airforce or Navy where you can do and undo. You don't just wake up and do something in Army.

I just pity his family and relatives because they won't see him no more! Since you have been commissioned into the system, he should have known that there are things you don't just go to the public especially the civilians world to say as a personnel or officer.

We all know the system is faulty and corrupt but we can't change it because the Mighties are there!

Yeye talk... The mightiest my backside.. angry

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by eagleu: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dove1998:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1275438713393147904

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=592887328291441&id=100027105364915

Lance corporal martins idakpini made a bold stand in calling out the Army chief for incessant killing, he was applauded for his courage, but report has it now that he has been arrested and detained.

Brave soldier, watch how Burutai and Tinubu cowards will go after him.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by PaulH07: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Very funny video..
That guy is very smart. He is just looking for an easy way to get dismissed from the army because it's not usually easy to resign from the military. This is what most personnels do, if you're looking for an easy way out just engage in
derogatory remarks towards superior officers, insurburdinationn , mutiny or rebellion .
Army work don tire am no doubt. He knows he'll definitely be arrested and court martialed.

However he's right. Efcc keep chasing Yahoo boys stealing money from abroad to aid our economy here whereas they are ignoring the politicians stealing money here to go and develop abroad lol.

Who told you it's not easy to leave the military?
Enough people remaining there are just there for the prestige and say no hand work for them to do, to take put food for mouth.
Na those ones wey army job don enter their blood.
Enough guys dey drop Carmo pick race oooh...

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Burruchaga71(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
haryothosyn93:
He should have known that he can't escape it. He will be silent and the issue and the video will never be remember again.

He's not just coming into the system, this is army affairs not Airforce or Navy where you can do and undo. You don't just wake up and do something in Army.

I just pity his family and relatives because they won't see him no more! Since you have been commissioned into the system, he should have known that there are things you don't just go to the public especially the civilians world to say as a personnel or officer.

We all know the system is faulty and corrupt but we can't change it because the Mighties are there!
But he knows what he's going to face B4 coming on line. So leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blueelf:

Oga, I don't wish for it. I sense it...it simple English bro. I lived under the military as a preteen and I know a bit of the suffering ....but if the civilians can't bring progress and keep corrupting the Army, a coup is the result...remember the reasons given by Nzeogwu et all...

That's why you should effect change by the democractic way.

All the complaints you are making...civillans made them during the First Republic. People thought a coup would solve the problems. Not only did it not solve the issues, it led to 4 years of bloodshed, decades of harsh milliatry rule, and it also wrecked the Army itself (many soldiers did not like doing rulership jobs).

Join a party, and work for change within the system. Many of us come here and talk on Niaraland. Actual change, we no fit do

Democracy is hard work. All those prospeous democracies we see....were the results of the toil and sweat of hundreds and thousands of people. Here in Nigeria, we seem to think that democracy is voting and then sitting down.

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by oyeb15: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is gross insubordination. You can only criticize army policies if u jejely resign from it. Army is not Democratic, its a disciplined hierarchical system.

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by 12345baba(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Some balls men
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by donjahsy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Stoopid! These men are loosing their friends, their brothers, their loved ones in battle due to carelessness and compromise by their Stoopid Chiefs, the suggestion boxes are filled up with no one reading them and all you can say is this? Stoopid

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Burruchaga71(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
kemmylove101:
If army are coming out and speaking out like this. Trust me one day. one day There will be a coup. And it will be bloody. And it might even happen soon..You cant push someone to the wall and you dont want him to react.
. Gbam ��������

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Asour: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Skyfaze001:
The truth must be told, Insurgency in Nigeria is pure business, I work with Nigerian Army then I got to the root of it.. don’t be surprise COVID-19 is another business.

I don't know of your Insurgency claims but COVID 19 is not a Business. I get that Conspiracy theorists are right sometimes, they don't have to have the answers always.

Prove to me for instance, that the total amount of Aids/Contribution earnings from COVID-19 situation by the government would surpass this year's Projected lost tax earnings/Oil revenues & Other Aids/donations(i.e. aids unrelated to COV-19) to the same government.

In essence, give your conspiracies some substance.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by KingAzubuike(f): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
PaulH07:

Who told you it's not easy to leave the military?
Enough people remaining there are just there for the prestige and say no hand work for them to do, to take put food for mouth.
Na those ones wey army job don enter their blood.
Enough guys dey drop Carmo pick race oooh...
Lol kids it's not easy except as you said "enough guys dey drop camo pick race" which is a more serious offence. It's a death penalty if you're nabbed. If you wanna resign, let the board do it for you. If you resign by yourself OYO na your case.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by PericomaNwankwo: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bravo bro and when you call for the revolution, know that we got your back!!
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by sharpwriter(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
dalass:
He must have finished smoking Igbo and then receive inspiration to call out his oga at the top!

E go soon clear for your eye grin grin

Except he is not in the country presently..

But drastic disease they say needs drastic medicine..

Its like Buhari is just hiding and simply waiting for his tenure to end... Hope he will be able to go back to his bandit infested Karsina! grin

Did he tell you he's afraid? Go and watch the video please. The video is powerful and his words are disturbing. He's very brave.

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by slimfit1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Sorry, sir you either a thief or a bastard sir.

5 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by sharpwriter(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Farki:
The bravery of this man is astounding. Even the soldiers themselves have had enough and lost confidence in Burutai. A few weeks ago a soldier recorded himself cursing Burutai on the battlefield.

Though I criticise the army a lot I agree with what he is saying,we can't be struggling with insecurity forever or this country will collapse on itself.

The guy is very courageous. I watched the video and his words disturbs me. I just pray he gets help to pull through this.

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Blueelf: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
kikero:

That's why you should effect change by the democractic way.

All the complaints you are making...civillans made them during the First Republic. People thought a coup would solve the problems. Not only did it not solve the issues, it led to 4 years of bloodshed, decades of harsh milliatry rule, and it also wrecked the Army itself (many soldiers did not like doing rulership jobs).

Join a party, and work for change within the system. Many of us come here and talk on Niaraland. Actual change, we no fit do

Democracy is hard work. All those prospeous democracies we see....were the results of the toil and sweat of hundreds and thousands of people. Here in Nigeria, we seem to think that democracy is voting and then sitting down.

You still don't get me. I'm not wishing for a coup but I sense it....

And yes, I have voted but are we really operating a democracy? Do our votes count? Let's be honest, the Nigerian Govt no dey operate democracy

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Jaqenhghar: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
haryothosyn93:

Wrong we can't change it because we are too docile and cowardly to confront the so called mighties who in reality are fearful cowards too hiding behind their boys

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by nokatakata: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
They can do whatever they like to him but it doesn't change the truth and facts. Buratai should and his colleagues should be sent to battle front to face the boko haram terrorists. If there are no hidden agendas, they won't be releasing over 800 boko haram terrorists claiming that they have repented. Let them continue to play with the lives of their people. Na dem go suffer am.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Blueelf: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
oyeb15:
This is gross insubordination. You can only criticize army policies if u jejely resign from it. Army is not Democratic, its a disciplined hierarchical system.

Continue to speak nonsense.

When Bokoharsm finishes with the north due to the so called "hierarchical Army" and its ineffectiveness, it'll come for the south

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by extol1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Idakpini?? Which tribe be that? Hope no be Afonja?

Brave Idakpini, small small o make dem no go set you up like dem do that one wey dey transfer money from Sokoto to Kaduna...Ojikri abi wetin be im name.

Buratai and im soldier ants dn try, we need new guys to fight insurgency...make them try use Igbos or Amotekun. Or dem use Dokubo Asari & im boys

he is an Igala guy from kogi state
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dove1998:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1275438713393147904

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=592887328291441&id=100027105364915

Lance corporal martins idakpini made a bold stand in calling out the Army chief for incessant killing, he was applauded for his courage, but report has it now that he has been arrested and detained.

Useless government. The next thing they will do is to annihilate this guy.... shocked
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
He's not supposed to make such video as a trained military personnel.
..... God go help am
He should be dismissed for being senseless.
What happened to being anonymous?
All these slayboys buying army forms for the sole purpose of intimidating their mates.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by sharpwriter(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Can't we use this brave guy as a rallying point to call for better governance?

You're right..... If this video could go viral perhaps... Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by dynicks(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
graciousolo:

This man is clearly more courageous than half the country just by this act.

He has weighed his options he knows he could be killed but, he chose patriotism over his life something I doubt most Nigerians can do.

You ask him to use a suggestion box that will be controlled by the same people he is calling out... Isn't that counter productive?

You say the morals of the soldiers will be weakened... He is suggesting that the people at the helm of affair had already accomplished that.

He is not a coward also the tag "pussy ass" is a misogynist derogatory term and doesn't define cowardice.
God!...you definitely are someone very matured in reasoning and response...I salute u for that bro......

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by frog12: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
which state ibapi be? the man look like a benuelite
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by 1Dray(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Who is this one abeg?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.