Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. (3325 Views)

Òbi Decongested Port During Abacha Regime / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Of course now..But those who have abandoned their tiny land/regoon must go back and develop it...

Biggest opportunity that can't be missed
No we prefer developed lagos,am planning to bring over three of my brothers after this lock downgrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Sammy07: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
If lagos is decongested, People will move over to ogun state
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
SLAP44:

No way.
Three of my brothers is coming over to our lagos after this lock down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

We have functioning government down here.. what Fashola did the other time was just testing of microphone..

And After He Tested The Microphone, It Went No Functional grin

Those fulani boys at Alaba Rago use their eyes see something. Let him try it again now and let's see grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by SLAP44: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:
If lagos is decongested, People will move over to ogun state

Ogun has very huge IGR also, we will be flooding the two states as there are many jobs to be done there. All the jobless Okada riders in kano should all relocate to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
SLAP44:

No way, we are contributing money in my village to hire 10 long buses and take all the young men to Lagos so they can go and hustle.

Are you not the one who said our place is tiny and Lacks opportunity?

So we all will go and live in Lagos. grin
Lagos is no man's land na.

Carry your brother dey come,we have enough land and high IGR.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by johnmartus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your useless governor should get to work first.
Ogonimilitant:
Decongest the ports and see how people will leave Lagos.
IGR will be left in shambles

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Sammy07: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Ogun has very huge IGR also, we will be flooding the two states as there are many jobs to be done there. All the jobless Okada riders in kano should all relocate to Lagos.

Okay.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No we prefer developed lagos,am planning to bring over three of my brothers after this lock downgrin

Your brothers, sisters, relatives are always welcome to our land

A land filled with fruit and honey that an adult yeasterners that never tasted it before never achieved anything in life
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
SLAP44:

One Nigeria is so sweet. Even my traditional ruler and his cabinet are planning to relocate to Lagos and become Eze of Lagos island grin
Lagos will accommodate the whole people in your tiny region.

Make una dey comegrin
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Lagos is no man's land na.

Carry your brother dey come,we have enough land and high IGR.

Refugees are not allowed in our land anymore.. Abi are we still in 1967 ni?
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan train will decongest Lagos, it's already taking effect, because when NCC released the voice and data statistics we all saw a sudden increase in the population of Ogun and Oyo.

and also the deep sea port in Akwa ibom could be of help, but people would not want to move to States like Akwa ibom with low purchasing power(because of population) and security challenges.

at the end of the day SW will still carry the load, Ogun and Oyo should be preparing for mass influx of Lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Your brothers, sisters, relatives are always welcome to our land

A land filled with fruit and honey that an adult yeasterners that never tasted it before never achieved anything in life
Now you come,you should be planning a welcome party for three of my brothers not threatening us.
Are we not one niger area again.

And i believe before next seven year they will own land here in our lagosgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Odingo1:
Greedy South West and North will not agree, Lagos is congested because the seaport, international airport is only found in it.

South Africa have more than 6 seaport spread all over the country and also many standard international Airport.

Nigeria has only Lagos as major exit point for international travelers, only place to clear imported goods from abroad, only place for oil companies headquarters and so on. What did you expect.

They want to eat their cake and still have it, but unfortunately for them that's not possible. Millions will continue migrating into Lagos until the government decides to do the right by decentralizing amenities.

Enugu Airport has been closed down indefinitely under the guise of maintaining it. The state government even volunteered to provide another land for federal government to relocate to so that the lands near the airport could be used to expand it and allow bigger planes to land, yet they wickedly refused out of hate and bigotry. Many International airlines had complained that the only reason they are not flying in and out of AIIA was because the runway is not big enough to cater for big planes as well as lack of night landing equipment.

P.H, Calabar and Warri seaports are redundant and wasting away yet Lagos ports are chronically congested and the nearby roads choked up with trailers and tankers. If Nigeria is not run by primitive fools, they would have increased tarrifs at the Lagos so much while reducing that of the Eastern ports as a way of decongesting Lagos while making the Eastern ones viable, a win-win for all.

Oil companies are all in Lagos when they ought to be in the Niger Delta where the oil is. Dangote is also building its refinery in Lagos when Edo, Delta, Rivers or Akwa Ibom should have been ideal but everyone wants to die on top of Lagos.

They were even angry that Innoson built his car plant in Anambra instead of Lagos and has since refused to patronize him.

I really pity those living in Lagos because life in that city is hellish and miserable yet millions more are coming into it and it will continue until the city collapses totally.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Refugees are not allowed in our land anymore.. Abi are we still in 1967 ni?
Your fellow one niger area a refugees.

You are not a patriotic nigerarean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Your fellow one niger area a refugees.

You are not a patriotic nigerarean.

Do you really understand the meaning of refugees? Is there any insecurity or war happening in your region that you guys want to seek refuge in other place?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:

They want to eat their cake and still have it, but unfortunately for them that's not possible. Millions will continue migrating into Lagos until the government decides to do the right by decentralizing amenities.

Enugu Airport has been closed down indefinitely under the guise of maintaining it. The state government even volunteered to provide another land for federal government to relocate to so that the lands near the airport could be used to expand it and allow bigger planes to land, yet they wickedly refused out of hate and bigotry. Many International airlines had complained that the only reason they are not flying in and out of AIIA was because the runway is not big enough to cater for big planes as well as lack of night landing equipment.

P.H, Calabar and Warri seaports are redundant and wasting away yet Lagos ports are chronically congested and the nearby roads choked up with trailers and tankers. If Nigeria is not run by primitive fools, they would have increased tarrifs at the Lagos so much while reducing that of the Eastern ports as a way of decongesting Lagos while making the Eastern ones viable, a win-win for all.

Oil companies are all in Lagos when they ought to be in the Niger Delta where the oil is. Dangote is also building its refinery in Lagos when Edo, Delta, Rivers or Akwa Ibom should have been ideal but everyone wants to die on top of Lagos.

They were even angry that Innoson built his car plant in Anambra instead of Lagos and has since refused to patronize him.

I really pity those living in Lagos because life in that city is hellish and miserable yet millions more are coming into it and it will continue until the city collapses totally.

So you guys don't have governors, senators, house of reps members to lament all this to?

Audio venting?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Do you really understand the meaning of refugees? Is there any insecurity or war happening in your region that you guys want to seek refuge in other place?
They are not refugees,they only came to occupy land in their one niger area.

No one is accommodating anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
They are not refugees,they only came to occupy land in their one niger area.

No one is accommodating anyone.

Are ghosts real?
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:
The Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan train will decongest Lagos, it's already taking effect, because when NCC released the voice and data statistics we all saw a sudden increase in the population of Ogun and Oyo.

and also the deep sea port in Akwa ibom could be of help, but people would not want to move to States like Akwa ibom with low purchasing power(because of population) and security challenges.

at the end of the day SW will still carry the load, Ogun and Oyo should be preparing for mass influx of Lagosians.

Are you kidding me, security challenges in Akwa Ibom!? You see how these afonjas like demarketing others wickedly. My friend Akwa Ibom is far more peaceful and safe than Lagos and the surrounding region. At least there is 0.5% chance of losing your head to skullminers in Akwa Ibom unlike in the West where it is as high as 50%.

The more Lagos gets congested, the more slums and ghettos keep spreading all over your region, thus making it difficult to develop your cities and make them decent.

You can see how peaceful, planned and serene Eastern cities are unlike the urban jungles in your region.

You people ought to be protesting that government should move some of these things outside your region so you guys can be able to live normal lives.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Are ghosts real?
Is there anything like ghosts?grin
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Is there anything like ghosts?grin

What could be pursuing people from their ancestral land enmass like that?..

Sebi if na to go and look for better opportunities from fruitful land and later come back to settle back home is good...

But when people from a region are using big speed and run to Usain Bolt from their region without any expection of developing it or returning back ,then ghost must be real

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

What cout be pursuing people from their ancestral land enmass..
Sebi if na to go and look for better opportunities from fruitful land and later come back to settle back home is good...

But when a people from a region are using big speed and run to Usain Bolt from their region without any expection of developing it or returning back ,then ghost must be real
That is why we are in lagos.More are still coming.

Allow us to enjoy our lagos one niger area in peacegrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Dedetwo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Decentralization of post's services must be a first step in the right direction. I do not need to stop in Lagos as to facilitate my business ventures in the shithole called Nigeria. The government must create enabling conditions where shipment of goods and services from overseas should not terminate in Lagos. I had rather ship to Port Harcourt or Ibaka than Lagos. In the other hand, I do not need to fly into Lagos when there are available facilities in Enugu or Port Harcourt.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by helinues: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
That is why we are in lagos.More are still coming.

Allow us to enjoy our lagos one niger are in peacegrin

So you agreed that something is pursuing those people from their ancestral land that they have vowed to Amadioha to never see it developed huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by knowledgeable: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

So you guys don't have governors, senators, house of reps members to lament all this to?

Audio venting?

What power can that have over the demonic & satanic conspiracy emeniating from Yoruba and Hausa/fulani?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

So you agreed that something is pursuing those people from their ancestral land that they have vowed to Amadioha to never see it developed huh? undecided
Na the matter we dey settle here in Lagosgrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:

Are you kidding me, security challenges in Akwa Ibom!? You see how these afonjas like demarketing others wickedly. My friend Akwa Ibom is far more peaceful and safe than Lagos and the surrounding region. At least there is 0.5% chance of losing your head to skullminers in Akwa Ibom unlike in the West where it is as high as 50%.

The more Lagos gets congested, the more slums and ghettos keep spreading all over your region, thus making it difficult to develop your cities and make them decent.

You can see how peaceful, planned and serene Eastern cities are unlike the urban jungles in your region.

You people ought to be protesting that government should move some of these things outside your region so you guys can be able to live normal lives.
Firstly Akwa ibom particularly might not be experiencing security challenges, but the Neighboring states does experience it, and there is a popular belief that South South states are den of cultists, militants.

Secondly, what do you mean by South East states are urbanised, something must be wrong with you.

The earlier you realized that Igboland is the least Developed region in Nigeria the better, that's why your cities are deserted and have been making the dirtiest cities in the world list.

If it's the mediocre pictures Anambra1st have been deceiving you lots with that's making you guys feel like a boss, u beta wake up.

Do you know the number of urban areas in Ogun state alone (Ogun should have the highest number of urban areas in Nigeria, I may not the right) even the indebted Osun states have up to 5 Highly Developed cities.

I was in Kano metropolis and I couldn't believe my eyes, the place is just wow, (the supposed Almajiri capital) same with other states Capital, even Ordinary Ilorin is more Developed than your Erosion ravaged region.

Delusion of grandeur, is this what you called serene environment? Abi make we open Google map for you?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Proeast

Is this your serene environment? Hahaha

Make we no derail this thread.

See their Governor inside potopoto, the poster of this thread should please forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Firstly Akwa ibom particularly might not be experiencing security challenges, but the Neighboring states does experience it, and there is a popular belief that South South states are den of cultists, militants.

Secondly, what do you mean by South East states are urbanised, something must be wrong with you.

The earlier you realized that Igboland is the least Developed region in Nigeria the better, that's why your cities are deserted and have been making the dirtiest cities in the world list.

If it's the mediocre pictures Anambra1st have been deceiving you lots with that's making you guys feel like a boss, u beta wake up.

Do you know the number of urban areas in Ogun state alone (Ogun should have the highest number of urban areas in Nigeria, I may not the right) even the indebted Osun states have up to 5 Highly Developed cities.

I was in Kano metropolis and I couldn't believe my eyes, the place is just wow, (the supposed Almajiri capital) same with other states Capital, even Ordinary Ilorin is more Developed than your Erosion ravaged region.

Delusion of grandeur, is this what you called serene environment? Abi make we open Google map for you?

You really must be village man, apart from Lagos Nigeria's former capital, do you have anything resembling a city in the SW?

Stop decieving yourself, what you have is massive slums you call city. Mind you, for whatever bad picture you post about the East, there are worse ones from the SW.

You really need exposure.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Factshunter: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:

You really must be village man, apart from Lagos Nigeria's former capital, do you have anything resembling a city in the SW?

Stop decieving yourself, what you have is massive slums you call city. Mind you, for whatever bad picture you post about the East, there are worse ones from the SW.

Below is Ibo land.

Lool

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:

Rather you should be the one to travel out, Sango Ota alone in Ogun is more urbanised and industrialized than your Enugu (Ota is not even the state capital).

Do you know the number of cities in Ogun?

Bragging seems to be in an average ibo man DNA, You hardly see an ijaw or ikwerre man brag about how Developed port Harcourt was, likewise an Hausa man bragging about Kaduna and Kano ( none of your cities can match Kano).... But you hardly see these guys brag online or take drone pictures to spite people alone, all what they is post mediocre pictures and start celebrating.

Even sometimes, i do wonder if those pictures are like New York, because i always see places more beautiful in Ilorin.

Truely every cities have slum but making it seems like it can only be found in a particular place is madness.

Capetown is the most Developed city in the whole of Africa but it houses the second biggest slum in the world, Even the Slums in Nairobi are nothing to write home about, the worst in the whole world, now what's igboland not to have slum?

You guys overestimate yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Shut Down Presidential Website / Christian Nations Need To Stop Their Jihad / Video: Pandemonium in Orlu, Imo state as youths killed 2 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.