Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. (3337 Views)

Òbi Decongested Port During Abacha Regime / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The drone pictures you saw are actually pictures of our heritage, it wasn't our fault that you guys down the east are not proud of your heritage, I meant the brown roofs, the google earth shows that Enugu, which is actually the most beautiful in your region is covered with brown roofs but you guys are not proud of it, it shows olden days

The better Side of SW cities are miles better than the better Side of your cities.

Your mothers are living in brown roofs in Ngwa, Enugu e.t.c but you have the right to call others slum dwellers, isn't that stupidity?

Now open Google Earth and compare the downtown Ibadan with Downtown Enugu.

Imagine accusing others of what you're guilty of, hahahaha.
These are satellite pics & not drone
Zoom in on that Onitsha pics and see the roofs are wine red & not actually brownish from rusted metal
Albeit any Easterner calling Ibadan brown roof should know we are not better simple. Okpoko, Feggae, Odoakpu areas of Onitsha hasbrown roofs too
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Ojiofor: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
Deportation of Lagos refugees loading....

Those who are hell bent in developing other people's land while neglecting theirs must be sent back to their region and develop it by force

Bode George and co will deport your ass too because you are not from Lagos state.Mitcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The drone pictures you saw are actually pictures of our heritage, it wasn't our fault that you guys down the east are not proud of your heritage, I meant the brown roofs, the google earth shows that Enugu, which is actually the most beautiful in your region is covered with brown roofs but you guys are not proud of it, it shows olden days

The better Side of SW cities are miles better than the better Side of your cities.

Your mothers are living in brown roofs in Ngwa, Enugu e.t.c but you have the right to call others slum dwellers, isn't that stupidity?

Now open Google Earth and compare the downtown Ibadan with Downtown Enugu.

Imagine accusing others of what you're guilty of, hahahaha.

LWKMD, like seriously, you call slums your heritage? Nah, you must be kidding because it's pigs and vultures that will see such environment as heritage.

You guys have been saying these things for ages just to save face but it doesn't really make sense. Nothing stops you from preserving a few old buildings as heritage but having a mass of shanties that looks like 1740 Timbuktu in this modern age is not acceptable. Trump insulted us by calling where we come from sh!thole, who knows whether it was pictures of these slums you're calling heritage that made him say that.

Aba for instance is as old as most other cities in Nigeria, but you can't find such shanties there. What happens in Aba is that people buy those old structures and knock it down to build modern structures. Yet you can still find isolated old buildings dating as far back as 1910 in the city. That is how it is the world over, you retain a few of such old structures while you transform other areas in line with modernity.

Go to the Nigeria vs Kenya thread and see how they were making mockery of Ibadan, calling it a slum city the size of Nairobi. I saw that and I was thoroughly embarrassed. To be honest with you, all those settlements are not cities by any stretch of it and if I were to have my way, I will evacuate everyone from them and drop an atomic bomb to obliterate that nonsense.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez:

These are satellite pics & not drone
Zoom in on that Onitsha pics and see the roofs are wine red & not actually brownish from rusted metal
Albeit any Easterner calling Ibadan brown roof should know we are not better simple. Okpoko, Feggae, Odoakpu areas of Onitsha hasbrown roofs too
Your brothers on this forum are just bunch of Jokers, one fool in page two even said Abakaliki is more Developed than Ado Ekiti, because Abakaliki just completed a fly over (Fayose built one few years ago even before Abakaliki), there was a thread about an uncompleted mall in Ebonyi, I was kinda surprised seeing your people jubilating untop of an uncompleted mall, those guys were taking trash about Ado because of the mall, I was like Civic Center in Ado is ready (civic centre even has a Cinema).

It's beat my imagination seeing your brothers celebrating health colleges whilst most states in the west already built theirs in the 1980(s).

Yesterday, there was a thread about racism in Eton college involving a Nigeria student, an igboman who was the first Nigerian graduate in the colleges, the thread was full of shit from the easterners (even on top of racism), I was like we already have a university in the SW during that time (although a branch of foreign institution), must we always lick the whites a55.
Why spite others because your brother was the first graduate of a foreign University, when they(those you're mocking ) already had a university during that period?

Ekiti(Ado) ranks better than Ebonyi Abakaliki) in always everything, maybe except Population (Ekiti is a very small state)

Every city in Africa have slums, If World class cities like Cape Town and Nairobi can house the 1st and 2nd cities in the world respectively, then what's SE not to have slum?

Below is the slum in Nairobi, even NIGERIA slums are better than this, but still cape town and Nairobi ranks bettet than Lagos and Abuja.

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez:

Bros to be fair the way you presented your view is too rash
I'm not an umpire here but I'm also not to take side with the wrong

Don't mind that guy and his sob story. I wasn't like this when I registered on nairaland many years ago, however I was shocked at the extent of propaganda that was flying around and they were coming from the afonjas.

We are only trying to forcefully put a stop to all those fallacies while countering them with facts but they're not happy about it. Now they can't stomach the same pills they've been dishing out to others over the ages.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

LWKMD, like seriously, you call slums your heritage? Nah, you must be kidding because it's pigs and vultures that will see such environment as heritage.

You guys have been saying these things for ages just to save face but it doesn't really make sense. Nothing stops you from preserving a few old buildings as heritage but having a mass of shanties that looks like 1740 Timbuktu in this modern age is not acceptable. Trump insulted us by calling where we come from sh!thole, who knows whether it was pictures of these slums you're calling heritage that made him say that.

Aba for instance is as old as most other cities in Nigeria, but you can't find such shanties there. What happens in Aba is that people buy those old structures and knock it down to build modern structures. Yet you can still find isolated old buildings dating as far back as 1910 in the city. That is how it is the world over, you retain a few of such old structures while you transform other areas in line with modernity.

Go to the Nigeria vs Kenya thread and see how they were making mockery of Ibadan, calling it a slum city the size of Nairobi. I saw that and I was thoroughly embarrassed. To be honest with you, all those settlements are not cities by any stretch of it and if I were to have my way, I will evacuate everyone from them and drop an atomic bomb to obliterate that nonsense.
Will you keep quiet?

I frequent that thread created by Tonyebarcani.sta and people don't make mention of Ibadan, Kenyans don't know Ibadan.
The debate there is always between Lagos(makoko) vs Nairobi (Kibera). And Kenyans on that thread always suffer brutal humiliation, sometimes I do pity the Kenyans on that thread.

KIBERA slum in Nairobi is actually the biggest slum in the world which houses over 1million people, so how can people who don't know Ibadan and also have the biggest slum make mockery of Ibadan?

Now you're on my nerves, can you see Enugu below? Free of brown roofs and better than New York times square.

The joke is on you Mr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by History555: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Your brothers on this forum are just bunch of Jokers, one fool in page two even said Abakaliki is more Developed than Ado Ekiti, because Abakaliki just completed a fly over (Fayose built one few years ago even before Abakaliki), there was a thread about an uncompleted mall in Ebonyi, I was kinda surprised seeing your people jubilating untop of an uncompleted mall, those guys were taking trash about Ado because of the mall, I was like Civic Center in Ado is ready (civic centre even has a Cinema).

It's beat my imagination seeing your brothers celebrating health colleges whilst most states in the west already built theirs in the 1980(s).

Yesterday, there was a thread about racism in Eton college involving a Nigeria student, an igboman who was the first Nigerian graduate in the colleges, the thread was full of shit from the easterners (even on top of racism), I was like we already have a university in the SW during that time (although a branch of foreign institution), must we always lick the whites a55.
Why spite others because your brother was the first graduate of a foreign University, when they(those you're mocking ) already had a university during that period?

Ekiti(Ado) ranks better than Ebonyi Abakaliki) in always everything, maybe except Population (Ekiti is a very small state)

Every city in Africa have slums, If World class cities like Cape Town and Nairobi can house the 1st and 2nd cities in the world respectively, then what's SE not to have slum?

Below is the slum in Nairobi, even NIGERIA slums are better than this, but still cape town and Nairobi ranks bettet than Lagos and Abuja.

This nigga is pained. Sorry abakiliki is better than ekiti. Do your worse
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Factshunter: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

Aba stats
Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Factshunter: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Will you keep quiet?

I frequent that thread created by Tonyebarcani.sta and people don't make mention of Ibadan, Kenyans don't know Ibadan.
The debate there is always between Lagos(makoko) vs Nairobi (Kibera). And Kenyans on that thread always suffer brutal humiliation, sometimes I do pity the Kenyans on that thread.

KIBERA slum in Nairobi is actually the biggest slum in the world which houses over 1million people, so how can people who don't know Ibadan and also have the biggest slum make mockery of Ibadan?

Now you're on my nerves, can you see Enugu below? Free of brown roofs and better than New York times square.

The joke is on you Mr.

I love how you trashed them all with facts.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

Don't mind that guy and his sob story. I wasn't like this when I registered on nairaland many years ago, however I was shocked at the extent of propaganda that was flying around and they were coming from the afonjas.

We are only trying to forcefully put a stop to all those fallacies while countering them with facts but they're not happy about it. Now they can't stomach the same pills they've been dishing out to others over the ages.
Imagine someone who cry of marginalization everyday.

Always on Lord Kanu's page everyday waiting for Biafra.
Calling someone story sob story.

Should we show you threads your brothers created on 5five years plan to leave Lagos?

Abi.

The stupid request you guys made, telling the FG to move ports, airports from Lagos?

The population of Lagos is actually a blessing to SW, very soon Ogun Oyo will be competing with Lagos.

What you see below is just the tip of the iceberg, after 2023 election more will come whilst you guys will continue to wail and troop to SW in search of greener pastures, thereby increasing our IGR.

This is what Your 16years slavery with PDP couldn't get you, The likes of Okonjo iweala, Stella Odua(the BMW merchant) Allison Madueke (the greatest Thief of our time) couldn't get you.
Keep wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

Hahaha, The same Ebonyi (Abakaliki) the poorest state in Southern Nigeria(and the fourth poorest overall)

Ekiti is miles better in everything.

Education
Igr
Popularity
HDI
Infrastructures
Just name it.... Now the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Will you keep quiet?

The joke is on you Mr.

Taa, mechio onu eze ure grin grin You think Ibadan is hiding from the outside world even in this age?

Yes, most cities of the world do have slums in their suburbs where very poor people who can't afford rent within the cities live. However, it becomes a problem when an entire city becomes a slum as is the case with the SW, with less than 5% being okay for human habitation.

Spot the difference and stop comparing apples with oranges.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Factshunter:

I love how you trashed them all with facts.
grin

Consolation is allowed, especially for someone who has been so bruised and battered grin
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Factshunter: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

Consolation is allowed, especially for someone who has been so bruised and battered grin

Consolation, how?

The dude up there has been punching you blow with facts but you here are talking about consolation with oral and imaginary figures. Do you even understand the word ' consolation '. grin

You got to be kidding me.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

Taa, mechio onu eze ure grin grin You think Ibadan is hiding from the outside world even in this age?

Yes, most cities of the world do have slums in their suburbs where very poor people who can't afford rent within the cities live. However, it becomes a problem when an entire city becomes a slum as is the case with the SW, with less than 5% being okay for human habitation.

Spot the difference and stop comparing apples with oranges.
Haha, you mean the cities?

If you called these cities habitable then the pig name is real.

No wonder the youths can't wait to carry their polythene bag to go hawk gala and Ashawo business.

Igbo leaders have failed, they couldn't stop the youths from running away, we don't know the demon chasing them.

Hahahaha.

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
See what a sane human being called habitable.

Welcome to onitsha and Aba, the dirtiest city in the world.

Poor kids, tell me why these school kids shouldn't move to SW ?

Cc proeast

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by oyatz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please stop peddling falsehoods.

Are you saying there is only one Int'l Airport and one Seaport in Nigeria and they are located in Lagos?

Odingo1:
Greedy South West and North will not agree, Lagos is congested because the seaport, international airport is only found in it.

South Africa have more than 6 seaport spread all over the country and also many standard international Airport.

Nigeria has only Lagos as major exit point for international travelers, only place to clear imported goods from abroad, only place for oil companies headquarters and so on. What did you expect.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
The FG just approved the fund for Ibadan-Kano railway, this will improve the movement of Agric produce from the North to the West.

Lagos-Ibadan railway is ready, everything is set, this will decongest Lagos, a win for SW, Ogun and Oyo will experience massive immigrant (which will increase the economic activities here).... More refugees from igboland will flood SW for cheap labours.

Igbos on the other hand, will continue to wail on radio Biafra.

Anambra1sts.on will continue deceiving this fools with mediocre pictures (can be even be found in Maiduguiri).

1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Come and see what someone called human habitation, this one nah pig habitant ooo.

Proeast
Pazienza
Mrvitalis

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

We did m
LukasPodolski:
Come and see what someone called human habitation, this one nah pig habitant ooo.

Proeast
Pazienza
Mrvitalis

I agree that Igbos throw tantrums online but so do Yorubas too
See most of these structures in the SW in the 80s were FG sponsored, the SE was totally abandoned after the fight. I can tell you for a fact that there's a culture in the East where you also sweep your house and also clean the portion of the road close to your compound this we started doing our roads ourselves contributing towards a community fund to do this
So, they are actually celebrating their recovery after years of ........ (Lol make I no talk ooo)
Bros imagine they're out of touch of some privileges as Nigerians but they've so built themselves from scratch as a result of the war.
The NE has received over $50million as help & BH which killed people for no cause rehabilitated but these people got most of the remaining monies they got taken away (NB: I'm not for or against the 20pounds as it was a war and the looser gets whatever punishment the winner dishes) yet they've so risen up on their own to even be comparable to those with so much FG privileges over the years
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Imagine someone who cry of marginalization everyday.

Always on Lord Kanu's page everyday waiting for Biafra.
Calling someone story sob story.

Should we show you threads your brothers created on 5five years plan to leave Lagos?

Abi.

The stupid request you guys made, telling the FG to move ports, airports from Lagos?

The population of Lagos is actually a blessing to SW, very soon Ogun Oyo will be competing with Lagos.

What you see below is just the tip of the iceberg, after 2023 election more will come whilst you guys will continue to wail and troop to SW in search of greener pastures, thereby increasing our IGR.

This is what Your 16years slavery with PDP couldn't get you, The likes of Okonjo iweala, Stella Odua(the BMW merchant) Allison Madueke (the greatest Thief of our time) couldn't get you.
Keep wailing.

My guy, truly I pray more come to Lagos
If you knew the Igbo community you'll know we compare to build each other; an entirely capitalist system where healthy competition breeds growth.
I'm happy for Lagos for all these
The FG did all these with Nigeria's commonwealth, good but as for the little the gov can do in Anambra he's doing good
Kudos to Lagos, Ogun & Oyo we rejoice with you guys hoping to build our someday soon
Well done bro
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Proeast
Pazienza
Mrvitalis
This is 2020 not 2016
Lagos held it at a point too, now it's Kano too in 2018 or so
Here is the link: https://www.atcmask.com/blogs/blog/air-pollution-in-kano-nigeria

You just wanna feed your mindset the Igbos are down.
I've decided to lay low, would have shown you some stuffs
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
See what a sane human being called habitable.

Welcome to onitsha and Aba, the dirtiest city in the world.

Poor kids, tell me why these school kids shouldn't move to SW ?

Cc proeast

You've continued in your childish way of posting pictures, even when you know there are worse pictures from your region.

What's your point exactly in posting such pictures? Does it change the fact that what you call cities are actually mass of slums.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

You've continued in your childish way of posting pictures, even when you know there are worse pictures from your region.

What's your point exactly in posting such pictures? Does it change the fact that what you call cities are actually mass of slums.
The joke is on you sir.

Bye.

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by mystery22: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

Bode George and co will deport your ass too because you are not from Lagos state.Mitcheew.
Don't mind the skull miner from Ogun claiming lagosian

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by cocolacec(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2020
mystery22:
Don't mind the skull miner from Ogun claiming lagosian
Blacks never have accurate information on their history.The speak of history with both sides of their mouth.Today they built the pyramid,tommorrow we come from sahara desert.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by cocolacec(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lagos really need to be decongested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. / Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra / Which States In The North Can Atiku and kwankwaso Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.