Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. (3338 Views)

Òbi Decongested Port During Abacha Regime / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by padi94(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's all in the hands of the federal government, just replicate ports and allow other regions and states to acess equal infrastructural investments.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by MetaPhysical: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Look at this ranking....the Oil power is debunked!

Oil River Protectorate has been displaced. Even desert encroached states are leading in revenue generation.

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by SaintBeehot(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Now you come,you should be planning a welcome party for three of my brothers not threatening us.
Are we not one niger area again.

And i believe before next seven year they will own land here in our lagosgrin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by OFFICIAL336: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Go back and develop your region...

You can't be claiming of developing other people's land while allowing your land to be in a vegetable state
Which one is more beautiful
Enugu vs Ibadan
Awka vs Abeokuta
Owerri vs Oshogbo
Umuahia vs Akure
Abakiliki vs Ado Ekiti

No part of your waste land can compete with beloved East

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by OFFICIAL336: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:

Your brothers, sisters, relatives are always welcome to our land

A land filled with fruit and honey that an adult yeasterners that never tasted it before never achieved anything in life
The entire bank plaza in Ado Ekiti, one the busiest part of the city are owned by an Igbo man.

We will continue to buy your ancestral land until you have no where to bury your deads again.

One Nigeria amaka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by cocolacec(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Look at this ranking....the Oil power is debunked!

Oil River Protectorate has been displaced. Even desert encroached states are leading in revenue generation.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by mystery22: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

The entire bank plaza in Ado Ekiti, one the busiest part of the city are owned by an Igbo man.

We will continue to buy your ancestral land until you have no where to bury your deads again.

One Nigeria amaka
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by cocolacec(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

One Nigeria amaka
According to the Land use Act of 1976 ,The land you build your property on revert back to the Govt after 99 years.As the saying goes whoever owns the land owns everything on it.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by MetaPhysical: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Tinubu is a genius grin

That's why over 600 Dangote trucks and all ekene dili chukwu trucks and buses continue to supply us with thousands of Nigerians who are coming to pay Tinubu and swell our IGR grin

We will continue to open our borders and keep them in Lagos forever.

grin

If we tell then we want them they wouldnt come.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by MetaPhysical: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

One Nigeria amaka

You will continue to lease our lands and become totally attached that we turn you into a pawn to generate property tax and igr for Yorubaland.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by History555: 3:12am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Firstly Akwa ibom particularly might not be experiencing security challenges, but the Neighboring states does experience it, and there is a popular belief that South South states are den of cultists, militants.

Secondly, what do you mean by South East states are urbanised, something must be wrong with you.

The earlier you realized that Igboland is the least Developed region in Nigeria the better, that's why your cities are deserted and have been making the dirtiest cities in the world list.

If it's the mediocre pictures Anambra1st have been deceiving you lots with that's making you guys feel like a boss, u beta wake up.

Do you know the number of urban areas in Ogun state alone (Ogun should have the highest number of urban areas in Nigeria, I may not the right) even the indebted Osun states have up to 5 Highly Developed cities.

I was in Kano metropolis and I couldn't believe my eyes, the place is just wow, (the supposed Almajiri capital) same with other states Capital, even Ordinary Ilorin is more Developed than your Erosion ravaged region.

Delusion of grandeur, is this what you called serene environment? Abi make we open Google map for you?

Ilorin ko, oshogbo ni
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by cocolacec(m): 4:25am On Jun 24, 2020
SLAP44:
We are not decongesting anything. Lagos is where we have our ports and we must stay there and trade. I am urging all my northern brothers to leave the north and relocate to Lagos where we will continue to raise the IGR.

One Nigeria! grin
Is there a sea shoreline. In the North?unfortunately most of the people trooping from their villages dont pay an tax.These taxes are contributed by companies, road tax ,Govt workers ,VAT in the states.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Firstly Akwa ibom particularly might not be experiencing security challenges, but the Neighboring states does experience it, and there is a popular belief that South South states are den of cultists, militants.

Secondly, what do you mean by South East states are urbanised, something must be wrong with you.

The earlier you realized that Igboland is the least Developed region in Nigeria the better, that's why your cities are deserted and have been making the dirtiest cities in the world list.

If it's the mediocre pictures Anambra1st have been deceiving you lots with that's making you guys feel like a boss, u beta wake up.

Do you know the number of urban areas in Ogun state alone (Ogun should have the highest number of urban areas in Nigeria, I may not the right) even the indebted Osun states have up to 5 Highly Developed cities.

I was in Kano metropolis and I couldn't believe my eyes, the place is just wow, (the supposed Almajiri capital) same with other states Capital, even Ordinary Ilorin is more Developed than your Erosion ravaged region.

Delusion of grandeur, is this what you called serene environment? Abi make we open Google map for you?

Honestly, you guys are so deluded
The only urban city in Ogun state is Abeokuta & maybe Ijebu-Ode
Bros OTA is littered with horrible roads. Abi na Agbara, Idiroko, More Ibafo, oga where?
Mention the urban cities in Ogun state
Oga if you can give me proof of only 5 developed cities in Ogun state, I'll recharge your phone with N5k, it's a bet and if I don't fulfill it in 24hrs after your proof may Mind44 ban me for 1month.
Do you even know what developed cities are?
You even dragged Osun to this?
SE least developed region in Nigeria?
Oga, aside Lagos I don't know any SW state better than Anambra in development.
Yeah, OYO is big but I doubt Anambra has any city Central with such terrible road as can be seen in thae popular Ibadan round-about linking Iwo road for the past 5yrs now.
Bros, don't go there ooo
You went to Kano & went wow right? Cos you hardly move around.

Honestly this pics you posted can't be worse than
Badagary expressway, Navy town to satellite town inner route, Ijoko to Lambe (Ogun state), Agbara to Atan (Ogun state) etc.
Oga just go and sleep on this matter ooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Truth be told, the population in Lagos isn't being fair to its indigenes, those guys are really suffering.
Non-indigent bought up their lands and to even buy lands themselves is a problem.cos of the Outrageous cost
No parking space, high polluted environs and hardly any access to a serene life by the average indigene.
Just small rain lekki is now a lake & surulere na slum.
I've discussed this with some of my SW colleagues but most want the status quo to remain.
Honestly the major infrastructure in Lagos is killing it; politicians get the real money & share it amongst themselves while the common man spend hours accessing the wharf on terrible roads and spend up to 2hrs on traffic accessing their work places.
Mehn if you're in Lagos and living 7km.away from workplace your name na sorry

The govt should send back anyone not doing anything tangible in the place. Haba!
Lagos indigenes need to be given a respite
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Proeast

Is this your serene environment? Hahaha

Make we no derail this thread.

See their Governor inside potopoto, the poster of this thread should please forgive me.
You're very funny

https://images.app./2aax7seRMirzE9PX6
First pic: Atan-Agbara road
2nd: Badagary expressway
3rd:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Proeast

See their Governor inside potopoto, the poster of this thread should please forgive me.

Pics:
1 Lagos
2 Ijoko
3 Agbara
4 Agbara

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 4:56am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Proeast

Apologies to my sweet SW brothers but I really need to show this hypocrite what he doesn't know or that he feigns ignorance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Rather you should be the one to travel out, Sango Ota alone in Ogun is more urbanised and industrialized than your Enugu (Ota is not even the state capital).

Do you know the number of cities in Ogun?

Bragging seems to be in an average ibo man DNA, You hardly see an ijaw or ikwerre man brag about how Developed port Harcourt was, likewise an Hausa man bragging about Kaduna and Kano ( none of your cities can match Kano).... But you hardly see these guys brag online or take drone pictures to spite people alone, all what they is post mediocre pictures and start celebrating.

Even sometimes, i do wonder if those pictures are like New York, because i always see places more beautiful in Ilorin.

Truely every cities have slum but making it seems like it can only be found in a particular place is madness.

Capetown is the most Developed city in the whole of Africa but it houses the second biggest slum in the world, Even the Slums in Nairobi are nothing to write home about, the worst in the whole world, now what's igboland not to have slum?

You guys overestimate yourselves.

OTA, developed?
You think by siting company overflows makes it developed? No, but strategic infrastructures and organized urban settlements.
Bros stop deluding yourself, just try and travel around
OTA more urbanised than Enugu?

Dirtiest state in Nigeria, we know it's Lagos bro
https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/dirtiest-states-nigeria/
(Honestly, huge thanks to Fashola Lagos misses that guy, aside Peter Obi I don't know any SE gov I can even get close 10km to him in performance. He deserves to be president of Nigeria uninterrupted for 10yrs)

You're lucky I've deleted pics I personally took of Ijebu-Ode, Ijoko, Lambe, Ijofin, Akute, Imose, etc
Guy just keep quiet oooo
If na having industries the SW is way better than the SE but if na for roads, etc oga leave matter

You even had the guts to put up pictures of flooding.
Bros, I can dig up or go and snap you over 100 pics of flooded areas in Lagos alone ie when I'm on vacation oo
So chill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez:

Pics:
1 Lagos
2 Ijoko
3 Agbara
4 Agbara

Thank you. Just imagine the disgusting environment these guys live in yet they will be calling out others that have it better than them.

These afonjas will leave the log in their eyes and be removing the specks in others.

So shameful indeed.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by henrinco(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Rather you should be the one to travel out, Sango Ota alone in Ogun is more urbanised and industrialized than your Enugu
Ota is not motorable!!! You just open your yansh dey dish statistics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez:
Truth be told, the population in Lagos isn't being fair to its indigenes, those guys are really suffering.
Non-indigent bought up their lands and to even buy lands themselves is a problem.cos of the Outrageous cost
No parking space, high polluted environs and hardly any access to a serene life by the average indigene.
Just small rain lekki is now a lake & surulere na slum.
I've discussed this with some of my SW colleagues but most want the status quo to remain.
Honestly the major infrastructure in Lagos is killing it; politicians get the real money & share it amongst themselves while the common man spend hours accessing the wharf on terrible roads and spend up to 2hrs on traffic accessing their work places.
Mehn if you're in Lagos and living 7km.away from workplace your name na sorry

The govt should send back anyone not doing anything tangible in the place. Haba!
Lagos indigenes need to be given a respite

They don't know what they're doing to themselves by allowing their places to be so congested. Only their politicians like Tifnubu benefits from all these through increase in money available for embezzlement but the rest of the people are made to live a subhuman life that is filled with misery and frustration.

Out of greed, they think that having everything there is to their own benefit but look at how their environment is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Madmohamed419(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No we prefer developed lagos,am planning to bring over three of my brothers after this lock downgrin
hahahahahahaha. You r giving him what he want and what he want to hear I think is the best way we should answer them from know. I am sending five of my brothers to Lagos after lock down we must conquer Legos weder they like it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Tranquillity360: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Madmohamed419:
hahahahahahaha. You r giving him what he want and what he want to hear I think is the best way we should answer them from know. I am sending five of my brothers to Lagos after lock down we must conquer Legos weder they like it or not
I always like to see their tears.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2020
henrinco:
Ota is not motorable!!! You just open your yansh dey dish statistics.
Don't mind that guy
The only manageable road in OTA is the Lagos/Abeokuta way and the OTA/Idiroko expressway
If he has guts let him show us
Has he been to Itele an OTA "suburb"?
The guy knows absolutely nothing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez I may not be able to reply all your comments.

That guy proeast blatantly said east is highly urbanised ( actually I have no problem in that) there is nothing wrong in promoting your region.

But we won't sit down and watch you guys bad-mouth us, this is very common with igbos online.
You hardly see others doing that, there are over 250 tribes in the country, why always Ibos?

I don't know if it's because of mediocre pictures Anambra1st is deceiving you guys with here ni (shots taking in one location but different directions) I've seen cities more beautiful, my state capital is beautiful, and I don't see the need to take the drone pictures and start posting on NL to spite others, how jobless one can be.

Always taking credit while discrediting others.

As for the Kano stuff, the narrative about Kano is that Hausas are poor, very poor, but what I saw in Kano is actually different(though there are loads of almajiris) but it does changed my perspective about the north.... At least better than all your cities in the east...

I think you should be able to spot sarcasm and exaggeration in my post about Ota.(maybe out of anger).

Nigeria generally is a shithole, but one side (that is even far from the best) trying to take all the credit is what we won't accept here, how do you discredit other people's cities why crediting your cities with gully erosion sites, pollution (your cities have been making list of the dirtiest cities in the world).

You call other cities brown roofs while your Enugu is covered with 60% brown roofs.

It's online in Aba that people make use of the drainage system instead of the road.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Cherez I may not be able to reply all your comments.

That guy proeast blatantly said east is highly urbanised ( actually I have no problem in that) there is nothing wrong in promoting your region.

But we won't sit down and watch you guys bad-mouth us, this is very common with igbos online.
You hardly see others doing that, there are over 250 tribes in the country, why always Ibos?

I don't know if it's because of mediocre pictures Anambra1st is deceiving you guys with here ni (shots taking in one location but different directions) I've seen cities more beautiful, my state capital is beautiful, and I don't see the need to take the drone pictures and start posting on NL to spite others, how jobless one can be.

As for the Kano stuff, the narrative about Kano is that Hausas are poor, very poor, but what I saw in Kano is actually different(though there are loads of almajiris) but it does changed my perspective about the north.... At least better than all your cities in the east...

I think you should be able to spot sarcasm and exaggeration in my post about Ota.(maybe out of anger).

Nigeria generally is a shithole, but one side (that is even far from the best) trying to take all the credit is what we won't accept here, how do you discredit other people's cities why crediting your cities with gully erosion sites, pollution (your cities have been making list of the dirtiest cities in the world).

You call other cities brown roofs while your Enugu is covered with 60% brown roofs.

It's online in Aba that people make use of the drainage system instead of the road.
And you don't hear them call us erosion sites or mud region or potopoto region?

Go and check threads of operation python dance, people were mocking Igbos being humiliated and killed by the NA unlawfully yet they cry #BlackLivesMatter now.

Don't come here to claim shit cos name calling is akin to both tribes
Do I show you innocent threads Yorubas started throwing words at and ones Igbos started throwing words first?
Don't come here & play holier than thou
Check my posts and see where I've attacked Igbos of very narrow minds
Who takes credit or called themselves the most sophisticated?
Did proeast say east us more urbanised than any part of SW? He just made an absolute statement and you brought your own pics and arsenal, a waiting opportunity to attack.
You even ended this one with a pic, I won't go low your level anymore.
That pic was Peter Obi's era and that road is ok now
Go to ABA & find out yourself if they don't have drainage.
Infact, if you care to move around East (Lodging, food & logistics is on me) I'll take you around after lockdown to go see for yourself

Who is dragging North against SE now?
Stop being a child and grow up

It's all good but one thing I know is that a great Yoruba leader will stand one day to Govern Lagos and will make that place a Dubai (my prayers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez:

And you don't hear them call us erosion sites or mud region or potopoto region?

Go and check threads of operation python dance, people were mocking Igbos being humiliated and killed by the NA unlawfully yet they cry #BlackLivesMatter now.

Don't come here to claim shit cos name calling is akin to both tribes
Do I show you innocent threads Yorubas started throwing words at and ones Igbos started throwing words first?
Don't come here & play holier than thou
Check my posts and see where I've attacked Igbos of very narrow minds
Who takes credit or called themselves the most sophisticated?
Did proeast say east us more urbanised than any part of SW? He just made an absolute statement and you brought your own pics and arsenal, a waiting opportunity to attack.

It's all good but one thing I know is that a great Yoruba leader will stand one day to Govern Lagos and will make that place a Dubai (my prayers)
Actually, pro.east did said that, and I wouldn't have replied in such manner if he had not made mention SW being shithole.

As I said earlier, there is nothing wrong in promoting what you have but trying to bring others down is nonsense.

Nigeria generally needs total cleansing
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by proeast(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
[s]Cherez I may not be able to reply all your comments.

It's online in Aba that people make use of the drainage system instead of the road.[/s]

Save your sob story because no one cares. I told you that Eastern cities are more beautiful, serene and better planned than those slum-dog shanties you have in the SW due to population explosion caused by having everything in Lagos.

A drone picture of SW cities are so disgusting that it can make one to puke.

Look at all those Ogun state areas bordering Lagos and you will see how they've all turned into sprawling mass of shanties. Those areas are all urban jungles and can't be remedied. Lagos today occupies the number one position among world's most unlivable cities and people are living miserably there, a textbook hobbessian society!

Out of greed, your elite wants everything to be in Lagos for selfish reasons but they fail to factor in the adverse effects of such stoopidity.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

Save your sob story because no one cares. I told you that Eastern cities are more beautiful, serene and better planned than those slum-dog shanties you have in the SW due to population explosion caused by having everything in Lagos.

Look at all those Ogun state areas bordering Lagos and you will see how they've all turned into sprawling mass of shanties. Those areas are all urban jungles and can't be remedied. Lagos today occupies the number one position among world's most unlivable cities and people are living miserably there, a textbook hobbessian society!

Out of greed, your elite wants everything to be in Lagos for selfish reasons but they fail to factor in the adverse effects of such stoopidity.

Bros to be fair the way you presented your view is too rash
I'm not an umpire here but I'm also not to take side with the wrong
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by LukasPodolski: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
proeast:

The drone pictures you saw are actually pictures of our heritage, it wasn't our fault that you guys down the east are not proud of your heritage, I meant the brown roofs, the google earth shows that Enugu, which is actually the most beautiful in your region is covered with brown roofs but you guys are not proud of it, it shows olden days

The better Side of SW cities are miles better than the better Side of your cities.

Your mothers are living in brown roofs in Ngwa, Enugu e.t.c but you have the right to call others slum dwellers, isn't that stupidity?

Now open Google Earth and compare the downtown Ibadan with Downtown Enugu.

Imagine accusing others of what you're guilty of, hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by OFFICIAL336: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You will continue to lease our lands and become totally attached that we turn you into a pawn to generate property tax and igr for Yorubaland.
you pay rent on the land and from the abundance, we will pay the tax.
Re: Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. by Cherez: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Which one is more beautiful
Enugu vs Ibadan
Awka vs Abeokuta
Owerri vs Oshogbo
Umuahia vs Akure
Abakiliki vs Ado Ekiti

No part of your waste land can compete with beloved East
This isn't true
Abeokuta at least is more developed than Awka
And each of those states mentioned above have their better indices for instance Enugu maybe more serene than Ibadan.
Infact, I'll prefer a vacation in Enugu to one at Ibadan, but Ibadan houses more industries, FG parastatals, international bodies like IITA, etc more than Enuguby far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Life Experience Of SARS Brutality! / The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. / Gunmen Attack Agip In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.