Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Steps To Applying For Jobs Via Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Steps To Applying For Jobs Via Email (241 Views)

Is Applying For Jobs In Nigeria, A Waste Of Time? / N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email / See Steps To Applying For Exxon Mobil Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Applying For Jobs Via Email by KCeejay125(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning everyone .

I just want to share this information with you. I believe it will be helpful.
*STEPS TO APPLYING FOR JOBS VIA EMAIL*

1. Attach your CV/Cover Letter/Application Letter as Requested.

2. Do a simple Cover Letter Kind of write up in the body of your email (NEVER SEND A BLANK BODIED APPLICATION EMAIL).
E.g Dear Hiring Manager/Recruiter,

Kindly find the attached copy/copies of my Cover Letter/CV/Application Letter for the Site Engineer as advertised on your website

I have 2 years' experience as a site engineer.

I am proficient in the use of various engineering software like Orion and AutoCAD .

I'm a fast learner, resourceful, flexible and diligent (include all the desired skills required from the job Ads that you posses).

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Your full name.

3. Proofread the step in (2) above at least twice for error correction.

4. Input the Job Title/Given Title in the Subject of the email.

E.g Site Engineer

5. Input the receipient's email address.

6. Send.

Thank you very much for your attention and enjoy the the week.

*Kenechukwu Nnaemeka*
*Career Consultant*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE / Job Vacancy At Donemmynaija Digital Broadcast / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.