Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian (5139 Views)

Elon Musk Reply To A Saudi Follower About His "If I Die" Tweet (picture) / Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by shilenji(m): 3:12am On Jun 24, 2020
The guy right now hates his life, Africans anytime anyday gbasibeeee grin
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by ednut1(m): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Reason i no dey send or follow black lives matter. Those African Americans hate Africans. Even those jamo descent guys too same shit
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Ekemeze: 5:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Coldie(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2020
If blacks were the majority in America and whites were the minority, I know say black people for do white people chom chin
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by kenigwe18: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Yo! this comment got me cracking my ribs
400 years of slavery for unlimited wifi access but limited access to oxygen grin
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Gerrard59(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Coldie:
If blacks were the majority in America and whites were the minority, I know say black people for do white people chom chin

Humans are naturally discriminatory in whatever ramification. The notion that everyone likes the next person is entirely false and doesn't exist in nature. So yes, if African Americans are in the majority, they will discriminate against other races. The major thing that reduces such discrimination is wealth because when one is wealthy, the person has power and can talk when others are talking. It's why hitherto Mainland Chinese were discriminated in the 20th century but aren't discriminated as such currently because there are consequences for doing so which is as a result their wealth. Blacks are being discriminated globally (India, China, Italy, Brazil etc.) because there exist no economic consequence for doing so because black people are the poorest of all races globally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Gerrard59(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2020
kayfra:
All of them are idiots. Rather than black unity, they go ahead and disgrace their ancestors.

We are one

There's nothing like unity. Europeans of the same race weren't united when they almost made themselves extinct in the 20th century. What is needed is mutual respect but respect is earned not gifted aka dashed. Statistically, African Americans are the richest set of black people globally, they might see no need to respect Nigerians who constitute the highest amount of poor people in the world even though they are most populous of black people globally. For African Americans to respect their black African cousins, these cousins need to be rich as no one disrespects a rich person (because there are economic consequences for doing so). Currently, notwithstanding the discrimination they face in the US, they have a higher GDP per capita than their cousins and believe (rightly so) that they are superior to these cousins. However and unfortunately, the notion every non-black person has of black people is that of Africans specifically Sub-Saharan Africans - dominant environment of black people - who are the poorest of all races globally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by rationalhuman(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Its not that we are associated with poverty but we are the most ignorant, irrational and unproductive people on this planet.

Except when it comes to make fast money or something worse illegal, we are the leaders.
No wonder jails in foreign countries are filled with us.
Situation is so worse and become so normal that our embassy dont support abroad because they dont wanna face more embarrassment in foreign lands and then people here on Nairaland ask why they dont do anything. We the laughing stocks. smh
Gerrard59:

Humans are naturally discriminatory in whatever ramification. The notion that everyone likes the next person is entirely false and doesn't exist in nature. So yes, if African Americans are in the majority, they will discriminate against other races. The major thing that reduces such discrimination is wealth because when one is wealthy, the person has power and can talk when others are talking. It's why hitherto Mainland Chinese were discriminated in the 20th century but aren't discriminated as such currently because there are consequences for doing so which is as a result their wealth. Blacks are being discriminated globally (India, China, Italy, Brazil etc.) because there exist no economic consequence for doing so because black people are the poorest of all races globally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by blingxx(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2020
sapientia:
I have been online for years to know that only Nigerians can drag Nigerians

Nigerians can be fighting e-war amongst themselves, once any outsider put mouth

The groups fighting will leave the war to drag the person

twitter is the only place nigerians unite grin ...lesson learnt
"if you want to unite a group of people be the enemy they have in common" grin
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2020
ecolime:
Na this kind thing Nigerians like. Make the guy no go commit suicide oo
"Make he no go commit suicide oh" Really?
Commit Suicide because of this?
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by MrCanceller: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Ekemeze:

A typical example is one Khiaa here on Nairaland.

Worst of all is that there are extremely ignorant. they believe all the poo shown on BBC concerning Nigeria
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Gerrard59(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
rationalhuman:
Its not that we are associated with poverty but we are the most ignorant, irrational and unproductive people on this planet.

Except when it comes to make fast money or something worse illegal, we are the leaders.
Situation is so worse and become so normal that our embassy dont support abroad because they dont wanna face more embarrassment in foreign lands and then people here on Nairaland ask why they dont do anything. We the laughing stocks. smh

Well, people who are unproductive are largely poor. The vast majority of Africans are poor people and actually the poorest globally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Balogunodua(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
otipoju:

Nigerians are the most verbally savage creatures on earth. It's a national talent.

I don't think it talent but fustration, an average Nigerian is always pissed off due to our government and twitter is the only place to relieve themselves of that fustration, the only thing they need is a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Falodi(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you do not sound mentally balanced. Abi my Osogbo brothers have used your brain for rituals?
If yah Osogbo brothers use him brain,then make you nah use his pant for benz!

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by kayfra: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

There's nothing like unity. Europeans of the same race weren't united when they almost made themselves extinct in the 20th century. What is needed is mutual respect but respect is earned not gifted aka dashed. Statistically, African Americans are the richest set of black people globally, they might see no need to respect Nigerians who constitute the highest amount of poor people in the world even though they are most populous of black people globally. For African Americans to respect their black African cousins, these cousins need to be rich as no one disrespects a rich person (because there are economic consequences for doing so). Currently, notwithstanding the discrimination they face in the US, they have a higher GDP per capita than their cousins and believe (rightly so) that they are superior to these cousins. However and unfortunately, the notion every non-black person has of black people is that of Africans specifically Sub-Saharan Africans - dominant environment of black people - who are the poorest of all races globally.

Unity means having a shared interest not necessarily homogeneity. We are still both blacks and discriminated against for being blacks. Nigerians in America earn more than whites and African Americans on the average. The cousins have a lot to learn from each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by vetrovialMan(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Ghostrye:
my chest.
When one guy said "I get why they swapped y'all grandfathers for mirrors" I felt that.
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Walahi
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Gerrard59(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
kayfra:

Unity means having a shared interest not necessarily homogeneity. We are still both blacks and discriminated against for being blacks. Nigerians in America earn more than whites and African Americans on the average. The cousins have a lot to learn from each other

Nigerians earn higher on per capita basis because they are a minority. The only shared interest we should have is being economically dominant 'cos I cannot really see any ideology or interest African Americans have with black Africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Jaqenhghar: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
STILESGANG:
I wish jobless Nigerian youths dragged their useless politicians the same way,go out on the street on fucking protest for your future that your looters are mortgaging..Wasting energy on one-sided Twitter beefs..Your voice means nothing at home why the Bleep do you think it serves any purpose for the African American struggle.They ve been fighting way before y'all got Independence.Their civil rights leaders like Malcolm x and mlk inspired most of your pan African leaders who fought for your independence,pick up a book and read..They don't need you guys...Channel that energy at back home (that is if you guys have any)
No one is gonna respect black people until africa gets its shit together.
Mtcheew,quote me to say nonsense and die
Truth
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
rationalhuman:

Well said
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by kayfra: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

Nigerians earn higher on per capita basis because they are a minority. The only shared interest we should have is being economically dominant 'cos I cannot really see any ideology or interest African Americans have with black Africans.

It's not because they are a minority, it's because the ones that emigrate go equipped with a hardworking mindset without shackles of racial inferiority.

Our common interest is drastically reducing the racial discrimination against us even before we open our mouths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by otipoju(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Balogunodua:

I don't think it talent but fustration, an average Nigerian is always pissed off due to our government and twitter is the only place to relieve themselves of that fustration, the only thing they need is a scape goat.

If you say so but even among Nigerian men that I play soccer with in USA, na we talk pass and everybody wants to be oga... the environment is more serene when playing with whites, somalians and ghanians.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Balogunodua(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
otipoju:

If you say so but even among Nigerian men that I play soccer with in USA, na we talk pass and ]everybody wants to be oga... the environment is more serene when playing with whites, somalians and ghanians.
I agree with you on that...
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
ednut1:
Reason i no dey send or follow black lives matter. Those African Americans hate Africans. Even those jamo descent guys too same shit

It's the whites who hates you yet you worship them. Its the whites who wants you out of their western countries yet you love, marry them and will lay down your lives for them. It's the whites who steal your resources yet you adore them.

What has Black Americans done to Africa/Africans? You really need to check yourselves.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by Gerrard59(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
kayfra:

It's not because they are a minority, it's because the ones that emigrate go equipped with a hardworking mindset without shackles of racial inferiority.

Our common interest is drastically reducing the racial discrimination against us even before we open our mouths.

You mentioned Nigerians in America earning more than African Americans and white people combined, which I said it's due to such a study based on per capita income. What you imply is that Nigerian Americans earn more than the two dominant groups in the US, which is largely hilarious.

Regarding the bold, goodluck fighting racial discrimination when there are no economic consequences for racially discriminating against black people across the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
ewigmee:
The American lacks knowledge of Nigeria problems? Here is pot calling kettle black.

Nobody said anything about Africans, the statement was about wifi. If you guys are this sensitive you need a swift kick in the ass. Why don't you guys show this disdain towards whites who are your true enemies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
STILESGANG:
I wish jobless Nigerian youths dragged their useless politicians the same way,go out on the street on fucking protest for your future that your looters are mortgaging..Wasting energy on one-sided Twitter beefs..Your voice means nothing at home why the Bleep do you think it serves any purpose for the African American struggle.They ve been fighting way before y'all got Independence.Their civil rights leaders like Malcolm x and mlk inspired most of your pan African leaders who fought for your independence,pick up a book and read..They don't need you guys...Channel that energy at back home (that is if you guys have any)
No one is gonna respect black people until africa gets its shit together.
Mtcheew,quote me to say nonsense and die

So true.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
maestro299:
Many blacks are far more racist/tribalistic to people of their own race than any other race. You don't love yourselves but you want others to accept you, how will that happen? Later, as a result of inferiority complex, you'll start disturbing sane minds with "Black Lives Matter".

Do black lives matter in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:
This is hate speech. I hope the American miscreant is still alive after reading the tweets from Nigerians.

Hate speech my ass. How can a statement about wifi be hate speech? It's the Nigerians who are posting hate tweets.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Cousin9999:
You have to realize, black Americans are pretty white. It's not their fault though. That said, he was asking for trouble. And ignorance is a poor excuse.

"you worried about the wrong connection"
"you worried about the wrong bars"

Ether. lipsrsealed

If you see black Americans as whites then you should love and worship us the same way you do whites.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Balogunodua:
shocked She should have done more research before coming for Nigerians.

But those tweet from Nigerians is just too extreme.

Actually those tweets by the Nigerians weren't so bad and unusual, it's nothing but white racist talking points who most Nigerians support anyway.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
kayfra:

This is so untrue, Nigerians do not earn more on the average in America. This false statement has been over killed. It's amazing hôw one Nigerian posted these false statistics years ago ànd Nigerians ran with it.
Re: Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian by khiaa(f): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
kayfra:

Delusional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? / Gang Member Dies After Attempting To Gold Plate His Balls / Please Who Knows What Is Slippery Elm In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.