Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) (1235 Views)

How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) by lamidi21(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) by Gee64: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online!
Please Help Oh ..Please!

All the money in my account UBA Account number 2032351598 has been stolen!!!

It happened yesterday afternoon then I saw this site on the said COVID-19 Federal Government Intervention loan scheme and I promptly applied with my BVN SUPPLIED as requested. And Gbam! Within three minutes, the only N50,000 in my account was stolen!

I therefore using this only medium I know to beg that you all help to recover my money!

The website link is... (Please close the gaps to enable you access it):

https://w w w.c b n.gov.ng /MSME/FAQ_MSME.asp
Re: FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) by Gee64: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2020
I do not seem to understand why most young Nigerians have suddenly turned thieves.

They are so greedy and so lazy that they cannot do any honest work. The Federal Government should do something about this before it gets out of hand.
Re: FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) by Justarandomguy: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gee64:
Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online!
Please Help Oh ..Please!

All the money in my account UBA Account number 2032351598 has been stolen!!!

It happened yesterday afternoon then I saw this site on the said COVID-19 Federal Government Intervention loan scheme and I promptly applied with my BVN SUPPLIED as requested. And Gbam! Within three minutes, the only N50,000 in my account was stolen!

I therefore using this only medium I know to beg that you all help to recover my money!

The website link is... (Please close the gaps to enable you access it):

https://w w w.c b n.gov.ng /MSME/FAQ_MSME.asp

call your bank, money was also taken from my grandpapa account but it was reflected, could be an error!. if not im sorry for your loss, and next time do more research before giving any important details on the web
Re: FBI -most-wanted-cyber-criminals See List With (pictures) by Mayng01(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you have a smart phone to access internet & you are a member on nairaland coupled with education and intelligence minus greed, I don’t see you being defrauded cheaply. Haba! Why would you click on such link & supply such info, even the fed has denounced such being from his organization repeatedly. So sad and painful bro, now you have learnt, but you did the hard way. Sorry for your loss, please, wise up. People are already learning from you now & some will still repeat the same mistake. Ah! It is well.

(1) (Reply)

The Cultist Who Will Be Elected As A Governor / Man Intentionally Crush His Wife's Head With His Car After A Fight / BREAKING: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Children, Maids Released In Ekiti As DSS Drop De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.