Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. (6121 Views)

Even Nature Proves That For Every Action There Is A Price To Be Paid. / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Where have you seen me quote any thing in the name "Jesus"?
What does Jesus mean?
undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Yeah. What does Jesus mean?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the saviour who came to die that all men may be redeemed.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the saviour who came to die that all men may be redeemed.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What does the name "Jesus" mean?

Which God? What is his name?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

What does the name "Jesus" mean?
Which God? What is his name?
The name is His name, that is what matters to me. There is only one God.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The name is His name, that is what matters to me. There is only one God.

Interesting! Keeping telling yourself that.

There are many gods. People worship a lot of things.

There is only one true God.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Interesting! Keeping telling yourself that.
There are many gods. People worship a lot of things.
There is only one true God.
There is only one God. All Power belongs to Him for He is the God of all gods!
He is the sovereign one.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is only one God. All Power belongs to Him for He is the God of all gods!
He is the sovereign one.

What is his name?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:
n
What is his name?
whose name? God's name is God. He is not averse to being called God.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
whose name? God's name is God. He is not averse to being called God.

Did he tell you that?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Did he tell you that?
I call Him that and He answers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I call Him that and He answers. undecided

What is your view on homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
elated177:
What is your view on homosexuality?
Like adultery and lying, it is a sin. undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Like adultery and lying, it is a sin. undecided

Why were you fighting against the message initially?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
elated177:
Why were you fighting against the message initially?
Here again for you to maybe finally tackle
elated177:
If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.
Would it be much easier on the families involved if the victim died separately?
elated177:
Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.
Homosexuality defiles the earth.
Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.
Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.
Where in the bible are these written, please? How does homosexuality contaminate the environment "spiritually" ? How does homosexuality "defile" the earth?
elated177:
The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.
Demonic protection? WOW!.. Where in the Bible is this protection mentioned, please?
elated177:
Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.
There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born. The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.
Seriously? Satan makes covenants with humans? Homosexuality is forced on one, by demons?
There is that subject again... spiritual pollution. Where in the Bible can I learn of this?
elated177:
No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.
Na wa oo!! According to God, what He hates is sin. Not some sins but all sins. So why do you seem fixated on this particular one?

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Proverbs 4:14-17 Do not set foot on the path of the wicked     or walk in the way of evildoers. 15 Avoid it, do not travel on it;     turn from it and go on your way. 16 For they cannot rest until they do evil;     they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. 17 They eat the bread of wickedness     and drink the wine of violence.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Recognize the homosexuality agenda of the kingdom of darkness.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Abstain from the abomination.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Psalms 106:37 They sacrificed their sons
and their daughters to false gods.
38 They shed innocent blood,
the blood of their sons and daughters,
whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan,
and the land was desecrated by their blood.
39 They defiled themselves by what they did;
by their deeds they prostituted themselves.

One way parents of today are doing this is by initiating their sons and daughters into same-sex relationships.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Here again for you to maybe finally tackle

Would it be much easier on the families involved if the victim died separately?

Obviously you did not understand the context of the message. Think on it a little more.

Kobojunkie:

Where in the bible are these written, please? How does homosexuality contaminate the environment "spiritually" ? How does homosexuality "defile" the earth?

Every sexual sin - sexual immorality such as fornication, homosexuality/lesbianism, adultery, etc - pollutes the one who engages it in. This is because such sexual act is against the instruction of the Creator. As for homosexuality/lesbianism, it not only pollutes the homosexual/lesbian, it contaminates and pollutes the spiritual environment and defiles the earth. It glorifies Satan and the demons.

Homosexuality/lesbianism pollutes and contaminates the environment spiritually because it goes against natural use of sex. Homosexuality/lesbianism defiles the earth because it breaks one of the everlasting covenants --- sexual relationship between a man and a woman bound in the covenant of marriage.

Spiritually polluted/contaminated environments are spiritually unclean environments. Unclean environments not only attract unclean spirits, but make such environments palatable havens for them. This is not a secret knowledge.

Kobojunkie:

Demonic protection? WOW!.. Where in the Bible is this protection mentioned, please?

Is this a deliberate display of naivety or what? Like seriously! Are you saying you do not know that some people depend on demons for protection? Hilarious!

Kobojunkie:

Seriously? Satan makes covenants with humans? Homosexuality is forced on one, by demons?

Isaiah 28:

14 Therefore hear the word of the Lord, you scoffers
    who rule this people in Jerusalem.
15 You boast, “We have entered into a covenant with death,
    with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement.
When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
    it cannot touch us,
for we have made a lie our refuge
    and falsehood our hiding place.”

18 Your covenant with death will be annulled;
    your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand.
When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
    you will be beaten down by it.

Stop being deliberately naive! How do you think people in some evil organizations are promoted from one level to another? What targets do they meet before such promotion? Mtcheeeew!

I never said homosexuality is forced on humans by demons.

Kobojunkie:

There is that subject again... spiritual pollution. Where in the Bible can I learn of this?

Isaiah 24:5 The earth is defiled by its people;
    they have disobeyed the laws,
violated the statutes
    and broken the everlasting covenant.

Why do you think the Israelites were driven away from their land and sent into exile? They defiled and polluted the land with their sin and wickedness - worship of Baal, sexual immorality, etc. Na wa o! Need I start quoting Scriptures in that regard, too?

Kobojunkie:

Na wa oo!! According to God, what He hates is sin. Not some sins but all sins. So why do you seem fixated on this particular one?

Hian! Na wa oooo! Did I relate the contrary? If you had patiently gone through some of my threads, you would not have made such assertion.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kobojunkie?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
elated177:
Kobojunkie?
That's my moniker... don't wear it out!

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That's my moniker... don't wear it out!

Lol! Got nothing to say about the recent update?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
elated177:
Lol! Got nothing to say about the recent update?
I am afraid you are still severely lost about the point of Jesus Christ showing up for us all. He did not come to condemn the sinners of the world. No, we were all already black with the tar of sin and condemned to die for it too.
As for those who believe but choose willfully to continue in their sins, Jesus Christ already warned them of Hell. He never pitched His tent somewhere to lambast those in the name of God. I am not sure what you hope to gain from doing just that, work which Jesus Christ never commanded of His own, pretending you do so on His behalf.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are still severely lost about the point of Jesus Christ showing up for us all. He did not come to condemn the sinners of the world. No, we were all already black with the tar of sin and condemned to die for it too.
As for those who believe but choose willfully to continue in their sins, Jesus Christ already warned them of Hell. He never pitched His tent somewhere to lambast those in the name of God. I am not sure what you hope to gain from doing just that, work which Jesus Christ never commanded of His own, pretending you do so on His behalf.

Outrageous!

State your replies to the issues raised.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
elated177:
Outrageous! State your replies to the issues raised.
Issues? Opinions that are meaningless as far as a person's state with Jesus Christ == issues? Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Issues? Meaninglessness == issues? Really? undecided

Ehehehehe! Exact sentiments of the wicked when they are caught in their very own snares.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
elated177:
Ehehehehe! Exact sentiments of the wicked when they are caught in their very own snares.
Thanks for the complement... grin

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Thanks for the complement... grin

You should be thanking me for teaching you.

False accuser!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Issues? Opinions that are meaningless as far as a person's state with Jesus Christ == issues? Really? undecided

I knew from the start that you are filled with envy, jealousy, bitterness and covetousness.

Describe what you mean by " a person's state with Jesus Christ."

Highlight the meaninglessness in the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence / When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? / What Do Demons Want From Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.