Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. (6163 Views)

Even Nature Proves That For Every Action There Is A Price To Be Paid. / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 1:52am On Nov 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Judging someone incorrectly, is a sin, so what does that make you, especially when you deplorably are unable to show, share, present and/or provide a single teeny weeny measly verse in the Bible that anywhere God frowns upon homosexuality, it is not linked to promiscuous and/or indiscriminate sexual activity/ties, hmm? I'll tell you for free, what it makes you. It makes you an ignoranus, biblically unknowledgeable, biblically uneducated, biblical uninformed compound larger and bigger fool, lmso.

Fool, you and these same things you keep repeating like a broken record disgust me. You are a degenerate. You are shameless, putting it mildly.

Mr reprobate, you no dey shame? Shameless fool, the Righteous Walk is not a phase.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2020
elated177:
Fool, you and these same things you keep repeating like a broken record disgust me. You are a degenerate. You are shameless, putting it mildly.

Mr reprobate, you no dey shame? Shameless fool, the Righteous Walk is not a phase.
[img]https://thebookcorps.files./2017/05/titus.gif[/img]
What specifically have I kept repeating?
What's it specially that disgusts you?
Calling somebody else a degenerate and fool, won't make you any less, an insufferable degenerate guttermouth bully nor lesser a big fool than you already are, lmso
You need showing love and good loving, so here's blowing you a kiss to show you love, lmso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://thebookcorps.files./2017/05/titus.gif[/img]
What specifically have I kept repeating?
What's it specially that disgusts you?
Calling somebody else a degenerate and fool, won't make you any less, an insufferable degenerate guttermouth bully nor lesser a big fool than you already are, lmso
You need showing love and good loving, so here's blowing you a kiss to show you love, lmso

Muttleylaff the degenerate, it is clear those demons you worship feed on your sins.

It is obvious you, muttleylaff the reprobate, haven't realized yet why you're a fool, a degenerate and a reprobate. If you still haven't figured it out, ask me and I will oblige you.

You want me, elated177, a complete saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world, an enigma to the kingdom and forces darkness and wickedness, to tell people that it is okay for two people of the same gender to have sex with each other. You are indeed disgusting. Shameless fool.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2020
elated177:
Muttleylaff the degenerate, it is clear those demons you worship feed on your sins.

It is obvious you, muttleylaff the reprobate, haven't realized yet why you're a fool, a degenerate and a reprobate. If you still haven't figured it out, ask me and I will oblige you.
I sure hope you will live to your words to oblige me, when you are asked

elated177:
You want me, elated177 ...
The road to hell is paved with "good" intentions, hence yes I want you. I want you saved from yourself and your soul from the damnation of ending up in the Lake of Fire

elated177:
.... a complete saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world, an enigma to the kingdom and forces darkness and wickedness, to tell people that it is okay for two people of the same gender to have sex with each other. You are indeed disgusting. Shameless fool.
So elated177, what specifically is it that you call disgusting, is in two God believing, having accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but exuding the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to from any other children of God to do, hmm?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Hermes119: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
elated177:

Lol! You have managed to reduce everything that I said above to "doomsday mongering." Hilarious! Call it medieval mindset or whatever mindset, it is purely your meaningless opinion which has no bearing on me. From time immemorial, the male has always impregnated the female, has that changed with time? My Creator, the God I worship, is against homosexuality. He calls it abominable and detestable. My spirit, soul and body detest homosexuality. The heavens above my head detest homosexuality. The ground beneath my feet detests homosexuality. The sun, the moon and the stars detest homosexuality.

Those countries you mentioned did not get to where they are because they approved of homosexuality. Nope! When did they even start approving of that abomination? They achieved what they have through good leadership.

The African countries you mentioned are not where they are because they refused to recognize the filthy homosexuality. Nope! Even if they legalize the abomination today, they will still remain where they are without good leadership.

You see how you wicked-minded faggts deliberately twist the words of others? Where did I say that such countries would be overwhelmed by calamity like Sodom and Gomorrah?

The way you are going u fit turn serial killer,lol

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hermes119:

The way you are going u fit turn serial killer,lol

What a useless and foolish assertion!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by kimco(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2020
elated177:

When you do not have anything tangible to contribute, just read and move along.

Are you a homosexual?

Arrow. Disgusting piece of nothing...and you guys talk of love.. hypocrites.

Ad hominem attacks most def the expected way of the christ like people. Christ will be proud of ur hate.

Edit: he is not a christian....still
the post still stands

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Would it be much easier on the families involved if the victim died separately?
Where in the bible are these written, please? How does homosexuality contaminate the environment "spiritually" ? How does homosexuality "defile" the earth?
Demonic protection? WOW!.. Where in the Bible is this protection mentioned, please?
Seriously? Satan makes covenants with humans? Homosexuality is forced on one, by demons?
There is that subject again... spiritual pollution. Where in the Bible can I learn of this?
Na wa oo!! According to God, what He hates is sin. Not some sins but all sins. So why do you seem fixated on this particular one?

DappaD:
So... You're saying someone can be a homosexual and as well claim to worship Almighty God
Absolutely affirmative. Capital yes. Someone can be a monogamous committed not promiscuous homosexual and as well worship Almighty God. Also one can be a purely platonic homosexual or even qualifying it better, bisexual and equally as well worship Almighty God

The one don't need to claim to worship Almighty God, as his/her manifestation(s) of the fruit of the Spirit is his/her evidence for all to see as the proof that he/she worship Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2020
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.

Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.

Homosexuality defiles the earth.

Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.

Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.

The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.

Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.

There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born.

The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Kobojunkie:
Would it be much easier on the families involved if the victim died separately?
Are you minding OP. Suicide, does not manifest the fruit of the Spirit, whereas, strictly monogamous same-sex attraction relationships or homosexual love does

Kobojunkie:
Where in the bible are these written, please? How does homosexuality contaminate the environment "spiritually"? How does homosexuality "defile" the earth? ...
"3You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices.
24“ ‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.
25Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.
28And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
29“ ‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people.
30Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’ 

- Leviticus 18:3, 24-25, 28-30

You're asking him a tall order since he doesnt contextually understand wherever and/or whatever bible verse that touches on "homosexuality contaminate the environment "spiritually" ... homosexuality "defile" the earth" sic

Kobojunkie:
... Demonic protection? WOW!.. Where in the Bible is this protection mentioned, please?
Pederasty/pedophilia, essentially is homosexual acts within the confines of child molestation (i.e. malakos) while male prostitution (i.e. arsenokoites) simply is men of antiquity worshipping gods with having sex with temple male/female cult prostitutes. In Bible times, temple sex orgies with shrine prostitutes (e.g. qadesh) were common. Deuteronomy 23:17, is one of many, where to fact-check this from, lmso

The Amorites mentioned in Deuteronomy 12:31, in fact, were well into all these unsavoury sexual impropriety or sexual promiscuity business practices. Typical example would be, if you desire a good crop harvest or healthy kids, you go to the shrine, find a young male prostitute to have sex with, as sacred temple prostitutes were obliged to have sex with anyone who gave them money, and this pagan shrine sex activity, talking of having sex with strangers and done with a sex prayer was not just only possible and widely believed in but was accepted practice back then in Biblical times. It apparently was considered OK to indulge in, as the belief was, giving your life force or your life seed to young male temple prostitute(s) is OK since pregnancy would not occur. It is this perverted mind set, on top of the infidelity matter, and even strange homosexual customs discovered by missionaries in Papua New Guinea, of boys there, being inseminated, as part of an initiation rite in order to help them grow into men, that God finds to be ungodly, disgusting and/or detestable et cetera. Period. lmso

Kobojunkie:
Seriously? Satan makes covenants with humans? Homosexuality is forced on one, by demons?
There is that subject again... spiritual pollution. Where in the Bible can I learn of this?
Na wa oo!! According to God, what He hates is sin. Not some sins but all sins. So why do you seem fixated on this particular one?
It obviously isn't news that, specific heterosexual sexual activities contaminates the spiritual atmosphere, just as other certain homosexual sexual activities would do, contaminate the spiritual atmosphere, lmso.

For some reason, a lot don't seem to realise and know that, it is not consenting adults committing blanket homosexualism, but it is consenting adults committing homosexualism, that is not being promiscuous, that not being unfaithful, that's not cheating, thats not sleeping around, that isnt being idolatory, that is not part of a sexual ritual sex worship et cetera, thats on the table here, lmso.

DappaD:
So... You're saying someone can be a homosexual and as well claim to worship Almighty God?
You cant at the very least or to start with, be promiscuous homosexual and try to claim to worship Almighty God nah. C'mon.

Kobojunkie:
what question in the set would you be referring to? undecided
I asked at least 10 questions. Which of the 10 or more did you get that assumption of yours from? undecided
You, at least, asked 11 questions actually, but anyway, DappaD wanted to let others see what's your position, by you clearly and cleanly showing your hand from answering that question, thats all, lmso
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Are you minding OP. Suicide, does not manifest the fruit of the Spirit, whereas, strictly monogamous same-sex attraction relationships or homosexual love does

"3You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices.
24“ ‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.
25Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.
28And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
29“ ‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people.
30Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’ 

- Leviticus 18:3, 24-25, 28-30

You're asking him a tall order since he doesnt contextually understand wherever and/or whatever bible verse that touches on "homosexuality contaminate the environment "spiritually" ... homosexuality "defile" the earth" sic

Pederasty/pedophilia, essentially is homosexual acts within the confines of child molestation (i.e. malakos) while male prostitution (i.e. arsenokoites) simply is men of antiquity worshipping gods with having sex with temple male/female cult prostitutes. In Bible times, temple sex orgies with shrine prostitutes (e.g. qadesh) were common. Deuteronomy 23:17, is one of many, where to fact-check this from, lmso

The Amorites mentioned in Deuteronomy 12:31, in fact, were well into all these unsavoury sexual impropriety or sexual promiscuity business practices. Typical example would be, if you desire a good crop harvest or healthy kids, you go to the shrine, find a young male prostitute to have sex with, as sacred temple prostitutes were obliged to have sex with anyone who gave them money, and this pagan shrine sex activity, talking of having sex with strangers and done with a sex prayer was not just only possible and widely believed in but was accepted practice back then in Biblical times. It apparently was considered OK to indulge in, as the belief was, giving your life force or your life seed to young male temple prostitute(s) is OK since pregnancy would not occur. It is this perverted mind set, on top of the infidelity matter, and even strange homosexual customs discovered by missionaries in Papua New Guinea, of boys there, being inseminated, as part of an initiation rite in order to help them grow into men, that God finds to be ungodly, disgusting and/or detestable et cetera. Period. lmso

It obviously isn't news that, specific heterosexual sexual activities contaminates the spiritual atmosphere, just as other certain homosexual sexual activities would do, contaminate the spiritual atmosphere, lmso.

For some reason, a lot don't seem to realise and know that, it is not consenting adults committing blanket homosexualism, but it is consenting adults committing homosexualism, that is not being promiscuous, that not being unfaithful, that's not cheating, thats not sleeping around, that isnt being idolatory, that is not part of a sexual ritual sex worship et cetera, thats on the table here, lmso.

You cant at the very least or to start with, be promiscuous homosexual and try to claim to worship Almighty God nah. C'mon.

You, at least, asked 11 questions actually, but anyway, DappaD wanted to let others see what's your position, by you clearly and cleanly showing your hand from answering that question, thats all, lmso

This fool. Continue to feed those your demon masters.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
kimco:

Arrow. Disgusting piece of nothing...and you guys talk of love.. hypocrites.

Ad hominem attacks most def the expected way of the christ like people. Christ will be proud of ur hate.

Edit: he is not a christian....still
the post still stands

What is this degenerate talking about?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
elated177:
This fool. Continue to feed those your demon masters.
Of course I am a fool for Christ, but whose fool are you, aside from being a quasi learned fool and an ignorant fool rolled into one, lmso
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Of course I am a fool for Christ, but whose fool are you, aside from being a quasi learned fool and an ignorant fool rolled into one, lmso

I knew you had been craving the attention. I have given you enough. Now, scram.

I will not discuss Scriptures with a reprobate like you, muttleylaff. That, I will not do.

Shameless fool.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
elated177:
I knew you had been craving the attention. I have given you enough. Now, scram.
You think too highly of yourself and need to jump down from that high horse you parked your bum on

elated177:
I will not discuss Scriptures with a reprobate like you, muttleylaff. That, I will not do.
You're infinitesimal small to my number and so you cant never ever have a correct and proper biblical discussion with me. Who born rat?

elated177:
Shameless fool.
Labeled fools to the world, are geniuses to the cosmos, lmso. Of course, call me shameless fool. I wear it with pride, I am a shameless fool for Christ, but what tool are you in the devil's workshop.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You think too highly of yourself and need to jump down from that high horse you parked your bum on

Well, my Father in heaven thinks highly of me and that is more than enough for me.

I can tell you, muttleylaff, for a fact that you will never in 1000 years find someone like me, elated177, in your entire linage. We no dey make mouth.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You're infinitesimal small to my number and so you cant never ever have a correct and proper biblical discussion with me. Who born rat?

Foolish claims you keep making and even the least of the knowledgeable saints here uses you to mop the floors of nairaland every time.

Just anyone can engage in biblical discourse, but not just anyone can really bring out the Truth from the Scriptures.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by kimco(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
elated177:

What is this degenerate talking about?

Surely Yahweh resides in you. B.i.g.o.t
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Labeled fools to the world, are geniuses to the cosmos, lmso. Of course, call me shameless fool. I wear it with pride, I am a shameless fool for Christ, but what tool are you in the devil's workshop.

Ehehehehe! Wonders shall never end. Even this reprobate claims to be a fool for Christ! Ahahahaha! Which Christ?

You no even get shame. If you did, you would not claim to be a follower of Yahushua the Messiah and still come here and promote abomination. The two cannot mix together.

I asked you one question and you carefully evaded it.

Here it is:

Do you, muttleylaff, want me, elated177, a complete saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world, an enigma to the kingdom and forces of darkness and wickedness, to tell his saints that it is okay for two people of the same gender to have sex with each other?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
kimco:

Surely Yahweh resides in you. B.i.g.o.t

Scram, you fagg@t. You want me to pamper abomination. Ezi ohia!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by kimco(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
elated177:

Scram, you fagg@t. You want me to pamper abomination. Ezi ohia!

Even you are not an abomination...you think you matter?loool. Continue. I could be gay and you still wouldn't have been worthy of me. I only quoted u to let you know that you are a b1got. Tabaaa tebelu. Gyimi saaaaa, na w3 wu.

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 2:21am On Nov 08, 2020
kimco:

Even you are not an abomination...you think you matter?loool. Continue. I could be gay and you still wouldn't have been worthy of me. I only quoted u to let you know that you are a b1got. Tabaaa tebelu. Gyimi saaaaa, na w3 wu.

Is it only bigot, what about bigfoot? And you think you matter? Shameless fagg@t.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 2:24am On Nov 08, 2020
The saints must realize that as the light of the world, we must never fail to shine.

Righteousness is the fuel we need to continue to shine. Righteous deeds keep us shining.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kayouzka(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2020
elated177:
Kobojunkie?

I hope you are referring to yourself and family because I am not a Christian and won't be my own believes are more tolerant okay

So take your Jehovah and Bible quote to yourself
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 2:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Kayouzka:

I hope you are referring to yourself and family because I am not a Christian and won't be my own believes are more tolerant okay

So take your Jehovah and Bible quote to yourself

What is this one on about?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is unnatural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / Should Christians Celebrate Christmas? / Man Reveals Why He Stopped Being A Pastor And A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.