Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. (6156 Views)

Even Nature Proves That For Every Action There Is A Price To Be Paid. / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
OP I like you, I would love to pop your cherry grin.

Hope you're clean down below?

Richiemichie ya a clown grin.

H*rny bitch, ew
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by FuckHomophobes: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
RichieMichie:

H*rny bitch, ew

You need to be dicked brov.. You've got cobwebs down there smiley

Please treat as urgent
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

You need to be dicked brov.. You've got cobwebs down there smiley

Please treat as urgent

Would it be wrong of me to ask you sir to help rid myself of these cobwebs?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by FuckHomophobes: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
RichieMichie:

Would it be wrong of me to ask you sir to help rid myself of these cobwebs?

Have you forgotten that you've been banished from the community?

For your information, you have to appease me with 5 gallons of palm oil before I would consider your proposal.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Have you forgotten that you've been banished from the community?

For your information, you have to appease me with 5 gallons of palm oil before I would consider your proposal.

I am straight now, f*ck you and homosexuality undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by FuckHomophobes: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
RichieMichie:

grin When Konji hold you, nah you go dey beg for d.ick upandown. Sha come like that dat lemme help satisfy your manpussy grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
RichieMichie:

Y'all have succeeded in polluting this holy and sanctimonious thread... together with the fact that y'all are gays...the both of you are going to hell undecided

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

grin When Konji hold you, nah you go dey beg for d.ick upandown. Sha come like that dat lemme help satisfy your manpussy grin

Dis guy shocked your dirty talks are top-notch grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by FuckHomophobes: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
HuntSon:

Nor mind that guy jare, he's simply hor.ny and looking for 24 inches upandown grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Nor mind that guy jare, he's simply hor.ny and looking for 24 inches upandown grin

grin grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sirach 27:13 The stories that foolish people tell are offensive, and they make jokes about the worst kinds of sin.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romans 1:26-27 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;  and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romans 1:24-25  Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,  because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Romans 1:18-22 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.  For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

I think the position should be reversed kiss
I'd give you you your best sexperience, albeit I'm straight
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
HuntSon:

Na them, all na mouth. It wouldn't surprise he's a one minute guy grin they can brag
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
HuntSon:

Y'all have succeeded in polluting this holy and sanctimonious thread... together with the fact that y'all are gays...the both of you are going to hell undecided

Aye, sanctimonious indeed. The op should know threads like this attracts the demons that are homosexuals grin grin . The eyesore of it all is that he's still spewing village people homophobia. He should up his game.

And Durentt I see you're lurking around grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

24"? Do I look like I'm into fisting angry
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
RichieMichie:

Na them, all na mouth. It wouldn't surprise he's a one minute guy grin they can brag

24 inches grin grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
i did

Where?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
elated177:

Where?
i told you earlier that He is the New Covenant that was promised

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
i told you earlier that He is the New Covenant that was promised

Where did you do that?

What New Covenant?

You said that you could tell me about Jesus Christ. Tell me about him.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
elated177:
Where did you do that? What New Covenant? You said that you could tell me about Jesus Christ. Tell me about him.
Well, Jesus Christ laid out a new Covenant, complete with a new set of blessings, curses, eligibility requirements, a seal even( the Spirit of God Himself), commandments, and missions for His followers to write on their hearts and obey every moment of their lives. Jesus Christ also fulfilled the obligations of the old Covenant on behalf of those who would choose to follow Him.

The 10 commandments lay out the framework for what constitutes sin, and it is part of what some refer to as the Law of sin and death, meaning that upon death, the law loses its hold on the person who holds to it (no eternal life promise with that package).
Jesus Christ, however, came that we may have life and have it abundantly by obeying His commandments. So, yes, since you choose to obey the commandments that define sin unto death alone, then it means you don't believe in Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him obey His commandments.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Abstain from sexual Immorality.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Well, Jesus Christ laid out a new Covenant, complete with a new set of blessings, curses, eligibility requirements, a seal even( the Spirit of God Himself), commandments, and missions for His followers to write on their hearts and obey every moment of their lives.

You have neither stated nor defined who Jesus is.

What New Covenant, blessings, curses, eligibility requirements, a seal, Commandments and missions did this Jesus lay out?

Describe this new Covenant.

Mention some of the blessings and curses and eligibility requirements you referred to.

What is this seal?

Mention some of the commandments.

What is this mission you referred to?

Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ also fulfilled the obligations of the old Covenant on behalf of those who would choose to follow Him.

What was(is) the old Covenant?

What was the obligation of the old Covenant?

How did this Jesus you are talking about fulfill it?

Kobojunkie:

The 10 commandments lay out the framework for what constitutes sin,

How so?

Kobojunkie:

and it is part of what some refer to as the Law of sin and death, meaning that upon death, the law loses its hold on the person who holds to it (no eternal life promise with that package).

Where did you get this from? Is it scriptural? State the Scriptures, if any?

Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ, however, came that we may have life and have it abundantly by obeying His commandments.

Again, who is this Jesus? You have not said anything about him? What right has he to give command to anyone or even anyone eternal life?

What are these his commandments? State some.

Kobojunkie:

So, yes, since you choose to obey the commandments that define sin unto death alone,

Where in the Scripture did you get this your assertion?

I remember saying that I am not a Christian. I remember saying that I am a saint/servant/messenger of Yahushua the Messiah. I can also remember saying that I follow the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Nothing has changed. This is who I am.

Kobojunkie:

then it means you don't believe in Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him obey His commandments.

I believe in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth. I obey Yahushua the Messiah. I keep the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Father of my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah and my Father.

Again, who is this Jesus. What are his Commandments?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
elated177:
You have neither stated nor defined who Jesus is
What New Covenant, blessings, curses, eligibility requirements, a seal, Commandments and missions did this Jesus lay out?
Mention some of the blessings and curses and eligibility requirements you referred to.
What is this seal?
How so?
Again, who is this Jesus? You have not said anything about him? What right has he to give command to anyone or even anyone eternal life?
I remember saying that I am not a Christian. I remember saying that I am a saint/servant/messenger of Yahushua the Messiah. I can also remember saying that I follow the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Nothing has changed. This is who I am.
I believe in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth. I obey Yahushua the Messiah. I keep the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Father of my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah and my Father.

Jesus Christ is the New Covenant unlike the Old Covenant because what He brings is life here and beyond. His covenant grants us a light yoke and an easy burden (you are responsible for carrying your own cross, not the cross of others). Only by obeying the commandments of the new covenant are you able to obtain any of that which He promised.
To find out more, please read the book of Matthew from beginning to end paying attention to every word that Jesus Christ said as every pronouncement from Jesus Christ makes up the details of the new covenant.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I have. He is the promised New Covenant
What is this seal?
How so?

Jesus Christ is the New Covenant unlike the Old Covenant because what He brings is life here and beyond. His covenant grants us a light yoke and an easy burden (you are responsible for carrying your own cross, not the cross of others). Only by obeying the commandments of the new covenant are you able to obtain any of that which He promised.
To find out more, please read the book of Matthew from beginning to end paying attention to every word that Jesus Christ said as every pronouncement from Jesus Christ makes up the details of the new covenant.

You need to edit your post.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
elated177:

You need to edit your post.
grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
grin

It was a deliberate act, then?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
elated177:

It was a deliberate act, then?
ofcourse not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is This? / Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. / The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.