Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (56227 Views)

20 Generals May Go As Buhari Replaces Buratai, Service Chiefs / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
SenatorBright:

Where is your brother Lawrence Nomayagbon Anini.

how should i know i think say he is your father

you should know!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nuzo1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kazim88:
90% of people commenting here did not even watch the video, perhaps 0.basics users...

Because if you do, you would realize that 99% of us are coward in this country... We try to save our lives yet we die miserably daily .

We are afraid of death, of labour... We prefer online begging... We can't even fight for our basic need.

We are extremely selfish, tribalistic and vain.

But this soldier is a hero... He willingly sacrifice his life and speak for voiceless and cowardly.

He would forever be remembered, for if he dies, his death won't be in vain.

I endorse this comment.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by ajl: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
I love his courage. But he should have consider his family. Nigerian will soon forget about him. Nigeria is a country were you should know that it is every man for himself. God for all.

Wrong mentality. If no man can be for you then how is God going to be for you. Will he send angels to come save you. Man is the cornerstone of God's will on earth. Go clear you head.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by izibili44: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
ajl:

Wrong mentality. If no man can be for you then how is God going to be for you. Will he send angels to come save you. Man is the cornerstone of God's will on earth. Go clear you head.
you get sense at all. I have gotten more than 260 like and 21 share. So your stupid mention go change am. Go sleep.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by authority2006(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Where is the DEMOCRACY we claim to celebrate in Nigeria

Ignorance is a disease. You're educated but still ignorant.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by ihesiuloa(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
ybalogs:
Soldiers are configured to follow the last order. He should have retired jelly and then rant as a civilian.
It seems you are now contradicting your signature, or weren't you that wrote it? It would have been better you just maintained your ignorance to yourself rather than letting it out in a public forum.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gej was a hero afterall
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Daddyboy21: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
You are gallant, you are bold, you are fearless, you are a true definition of a soldier. I love this guy guy. Exactly the kind of person I am. Though you are from the middle belt, you talk like someone from the Niger delta. So bold and firm. I love you bro
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Evercurious(f): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
martolux:
An officer of the army is not permitted to rant, talk less of going on social media...They simply obay the last command. If he's a civilian, it's a different case. Have you ever seen any army officer being tried in all these civil court without first being tried their maetial court?

Pls.just try and listen to the upload first.. Bikozie
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by nwonufestus(m): 3:23am On Jun 25, 2020
They is freedom of speech, but i can't guarantee you freedom after speech....Idi Amin
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by SavageResponse(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
This guy just sacrificed himself
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Yujin(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
kikero:

The problem with the war in the NE is that the enemy we are fighting is not fighting a normal war.

The Biafran war was a proper war. Everyone knew the rules of engangement so to speak. Everyone knew where the front was.

But Boko...they don't play by the normal rules. That's why this war is taking so long, and why blaming Ihejerika or Buratai misses the point.

You can't fight an enemy that invades a remote village, far from the normal war front, loots, pillages and burns, and kidnaps, and then runs off
Ignorance, naivety plus incompetent analogy is your problem. Making excuses for the gross failure of the incompetent Nigerian Army shows your level of understanding. No serious country will waste 3yrs fighting the caliber of Boko haram terrorists on their home soil. There are effective means of destroying such groups. Boko haram cannot hold territories within Chad. Do you know why it is so?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Cantonese: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
COdeGenesis:

How does your question relate to what we are discussing? That is a case of doing the r

So you are just talking without an iota of what is being duscussed?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by supercase1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
Hate speech.
The Nigerian army under Buratai has successfully decimated boko haram, shiites and ipob insurgents in Nigeria.
At least Buratai is the lesser evil when compared to Ihejirika during the looting regime of PDP that plunge this country to the mess it is today
You are a He-goat with two legs
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
AlphaStorm:

Kindly read what i posted clearly sir.
#peace_out

Hello, I will love you to brief me more on unocash, I've sent you a email request
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by AlphaStorm: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:

Hello, I will love you to brief me more on unocash, I've sent you a email request

Follow this link. http://unocash.com.ng/register/82215

U'll only use 500 naira to enter level 1 after which u'll be paid 2k.
U'll have to enter level 2 with 1k and then u'll be paid 18k.....

All instructions are on the site.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by obonujoker(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2020
tobechi74:
It is wrong for a soldier to to so. a soldier has no right........that is y I pity them. you must obey orders.if you are given a toygun to go for we,u must obey without complain .

So if you are told to rape women and kill children, you'd gladly do so??

Don't worry, by the time you see yourself in hell after you leave this world, then, you'd know better
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by dometome: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2020
mastermaestro:

Serve in the military and try this rubbish, I will delightfully carry out the military order to oversee your misery. Lawless anarchist!
no. You serve in the military and see what they see before you make a useless noise.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by dometome: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2020
FlatSkull:
[s][/s]
Online Miscreant, go join army do rubbish na

Dem go use you do target practice

Better continue selling ur gala
no! You join the army and see what they see. Scumbag
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by imanray37(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

His

Yoruba boy at war with the letter H grin cheesy
Lols, weather na (A) hey or (AN)han (All)hall na de same olonsu
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Uteghe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Buratai continues to favour ipob at the expense of other groups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.