Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (56225 Views)

20 Generals May Go As Buhari Replaces Buratai, Service Chiefs / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by MetaPhysical: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
imhotep:

Start by posting "Igbo amaka" at least once everyday grin grin

Yoruba Amaka!
grin
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by HarunaWest(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
Do you know the torture he is facing now?which member of your family have come out to speak against the government openly? You are here talking trash.abeg abeg
Shut the fvck up dude...Didn't he state that he was prepared for the outcome.. Na una type keyboard warriors... Have you ever joined a protest in your life or fought against injustice before? If you haven't, then don't quote me again.
Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Evercurious(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
ajailer:

I don't have to watch the video which I didn't btw... definitely you have a problem with rules and regulations... if you are a soldier, u should know what you signed up for and not be going against the organisation's conduct... what he did, is it the solution to the problem on ground or causing more confusion in the system... despite all he said, oya go barracks carry placard go complain nah say corruption dey there....

if you can't reason the matter well I will for you... what if the guy is looking for a way to get discharged from the military since the military won't discharge him voluntarily when he has not served the years he is supposed to use... then tomorrow you will hear that with all his military experience, he now uses it for criminal activities...

the military has their codes and conduct tribunal and he should channel his issues there.

abi shey na u wey still dey battle politicians stealing money wan take up his case??

Why not listen to what was uploaded? And then you can come typing . okay?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Salako01(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
Hate speech.
The Nigerian army under Buratai has successfully decimated boko haram, shiites and ipob insurgents in Nigeria.
At least Buratai is the lesser evil when compared to Ihejirika during the looting regime of PDP that plunge this country to the mess it is today

May God have mercy on you chief.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Golan007:

But he would president till 2023 except death comes sooner.

Abeg no threaten me with Buhari
E no fit kill reach 1 million
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by earnit2: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
oh
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by izibili44: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
You don dey mad. Ask one of your family make him come out and insult d government. Na people like you no go fit talk to your boss. Come here dey talk rubbish. Get out from here.
HarunaWest:

Shut the fvck up dude...Didn't he state that he was prepared for the outcome.. Na una type keyboard warriors... Have you ever joined a protest in your life or fought against injustice before? If you haven't, then don't quote me again.
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by MrCanceller: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Salako01:

May God have mercy on you chief.
you know nothing.
your hatred against President Buhari has beclouded and blinded your sense of reasoning
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Realhommie(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
seeker121:
He knows the consequences of his action but at least let the Nigerian Army consider those points raised by the guy at least for their own dignity sake.If you are silent in time of oppression you are on the side of the oppressor.
I agree with you 100%...

For the bolded; Words on marble...
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by martolux(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Go defense hqtr, and go argue.
Evercurious:

He is a Nigerian? And has rights too..which kind talk you dey talk
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Realhommie(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wiseonetemmy:
I read comments here and I know this, apart from the fact that most of us are cowards, we would rather die in silence than speak up. I don't want to believe that most comments I read here is the average reasoning of a Nigerian. If it is, we are doomed. And that is the truth... Sadly..
It is bro, and it's really sad.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Evercurious(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
martolux:
Go defense hqtr, and go argue.

Abeg listen to his upload before typing
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Bomi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gbam. Soja are to be seen but not to be heard. Retire jeje and lick your wounds like us
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Doyou2019: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
I love his courage. But he should have consider his family. Nigerian will soon forget about him. Nigeria is a country were you should know that it is every man for himself. God for all.
Sowore would never ever dare fight for Nigeria again. Ungrateful souls.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by izibili44: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
[You are right.quote author=Doyou2019 post=91024325]
Sowore would never ever dare fight for Nigeria again. Ungrateful souls. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Aghaclem67: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
eagleu:
For so many years now, many brave Nigeria soldiers have privately or publicly complained about the leadership of Burutai. They have all been killed, prosecuted, or jailed while the same problems they complain about continues unabated.

As we continue to suffer insecurity from ineffective Nigerian army, when will someone ask Burutai what's really going on?

You just did that now. How else will the question be asked again. The problem is that he is not reading Nairaland.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by fynlyf: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
It takes courage to make a change and this gallantry soldier just demonstrated that to all those gasbags who's heart is in their mouth.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by emezuo17: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
Hate speech.
The Nigerian army under Buratai has successfully decimated boko haram, shiites and ipob insurgents in Nigeria.
At least Buratai is the lesser evil when compared to Ihejirika during the looting regime of PDP that plunge this country to the mess it is today
. You are worse than Boko Haram with this your reasoning. May the blood of all those killed during this regime be on your head, there is a limit to supporting evil based on political, religious or tribal affiliations.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Carl7(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Not having sophisticated weapon is not the problem our military is facing. You don't fight evil with evil. The good military boys we have in this country are also mixed with the bad ones. How can our military defeat insurgency when they are not united. It's impossible.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by martolux(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
An officer of the army is not permitted to rant, talk less of going on social media...They simply obay the last command. If he's a civilian, it's a different case. Have you ever seen any army officer being tried in all these civil court without first being tried their maetial court?
Evercurious:

Abeg listen to his upload before typing
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by jom28gy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
The military are adding and abetting crimes through the use of gboko Haram
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Blackdisciple:

He is in Nigeria so he knows and he had seen what happened to other ones that did the same tin he did.....

the tin is that will u keep calm wen someone is inserting sh**t into ya eyes...?

if u will then its not everyone that will be calm......

it's only when u are doing bad tins and someone come out to tell u the truth then u pick offense.....
Lol we are talking about the military here. The military is a regimented organization with various avenues to channel whatever concerns you may have.

Whether this system works or not isn't his business. That's the military, you obey the last order.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
busomma:

At least he died in what he believed in. He died standing instead of dying kneeling down. How I wish Nigerians hv such backbone of steel. Our society would've been a better place to live cos these politicians would've been driven out into the oceans. Bravo gallant soldier.
Ijebusomma, the guy is a soldier and so can't be an activist. He can't take up arm against a country he swore to protect. Well he did and will face the music. If he dies, his death is a misplaced one.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by uche393: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
ymstar:

I thought they said, no resigning once you join.
And it's in their agreement.
What of that?
after 10 to 15 years of activite service or a serious health condition
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Bolosiye: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bola146:
One chance
It takes courage for one especially from the military stock to come out like this and pour out your heart over a displeasure... knowing fully well de concomitant of such action... But i like to look at the warrant of this type of behaviour from two perspectives. One; it could marely be a dutch courage resulting from drug or alcoholic influence, and de other could be as a result of the tramatic disorder he may be going through if he had been at the front in the war against insurgents..if any of this phenomenon are evaluated against his action, then he should be given a soft landing..and his outburst shouldn't be taken serious...they should only give dat man some time off to be with his family to recover himself. ..that's it.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Hotice085: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Martins even your comrades know you are a warrior, nothing will happen to you

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Bahamas95(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
I blame them for joining the military in a cursed country like Nigeria.

Joining the military in Nigeria is a suicide mission. God forbid bad thing!

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by DanHaske: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ulomoney:
He expects us to stand for our rights.

You obviously don't know how the military works
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by chester23(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
It's better to die like a man standing on one's feet than dying like a coward on one's knees begging.
I love his courage, may his soul rest in peace in advance.
He will forever be on my mind
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs by Bolosiye: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
chester23:
It's better to die like a man standing on one's feet than dying like a coward on one's knees begging.
I love his courage, may his soul rest in peace in advance.
He will forever be on my mind
e kill person wey e soul go rest in peace? Abeggi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.