Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures (33714 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) / Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by fergie001: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

I meant online transfer.

Ihama did not withdraw,its just a temporary stepdown to see what obaseki has to offer.they have obaseki where they wanted him
Don't know....

Temporary Stepdown, ok?
By 12:30, the case we will know how it goes.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Dansuqi: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Don't know....

Temporary Stepdown, ok?
By 12:30, the case we will know how it goes.

Did the stepdown start from 8:30 or 10:30? I think it will delay till 3.obaseki visit to gej paying dividends
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by correctyourself(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by fergie001: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Did the stepdown start from 8:30 or 10:30? I think it will delay till 3.obaseki visit to gej paying dividends
Don't listen to everything you read.

The Court told them to put it in writing and not orally

The Court stood down proceedings till 12:00.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Dansuqi: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Don't listen to everything you read.

The Court told them to put it in writing and not orally

The Court stood down proceedings till 12:00.

If so,its time but let's give them till 1 but I'll prefer if he delays till 4pm to buy time
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by fergie001: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

If so,its time but let's give them till 1 but I'll prefer if he delays till 4pm to buy time

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-court-delays-hearing-on-obaseki-to-allow-pdp-reach-peace-deal/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Approximately, 15 mins more
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

So go and learn, bye....
Thank you for accepting that you have made your literacy useless, farewell.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

Thank you for accepting that you have made your literacy useless, farewell.

Atleast you agree I'm literate. Go and become one, instead of sleeping on nairaland. Thanks!
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Indispensable85 post=91021301]

Atleast you agree I'm literate. Go and become one, instead of sleeping on nairaland. Thanks![/quote
Nairaland is where we met but your literacy is still of no use, make hay while the sun shines.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=saintokwuluora post=91021945][/quote]

Go get an education.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

Go get an education.
Obviously we are not mates.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

Obviously we are not mates.

Sure we can never be. I'm happy you recognize the fact that you're not in my class and can never be. You need to do a lot of work and self development to catch up.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

Sure we can never be. I'm happy you recognize the fact that you're not in my class and can never be. You need to do a lot of work and self development to catch up.
You are not my standard
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

You are not my standard

Who wants to be the standard of an inferior product?
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

Who wants to be the standard of an inferior product?
I have learnt that proud people with inferiority complex are most desperate about class, little wonder it is said that empty vessels make the most noise.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

I have learnt that proud people with inferiority complex are most desperate about class, little wonder it is said that empty vessels make the most noise.

Yeah,empty vessels like you.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

Yeah,empty vessels like you.
It's no brainier you can't comprehend, you just agreed you a desperately proud man suffering from incurable inferiority complex, that is why you making so much noise to be heard.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Omobada(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
drskyfly007:

Law of Nigeria - Wikipedia.

Read up hierarchy of the Nigeria legal system..

They are both of same jurisdiction and are referred under same category..

My man, you don't become law expert by googling. hierarchy is different from jurisdiction in the legal parlance though they look alike. They are not the same thing in every sense of legal matter.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

It's no brainier you can't comprehend, you just agreed you a desperately proud man suffering from incurable inferiority complex, that is why you making so much noise to be heard.

You need an urgent brain replacement surgery. Your brains are on vacation.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

You need an urgent brain replacement surgery. Your brains are on vacation.
Irony of life, you that doesn't have a brain at all is making jest of me. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

Irony of life, you that doesn't have a brain at all is making jest of me. Wonders shall never end.

Brainless thing!
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Indispensable85:

Brainless thing!
That you are!
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by joinnow: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
The kind Drama dat is in Nigeria even best studio in Hollywood go dey confuse on how to act it.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
saintokwuluora:

That you are!
Maggot!
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Indispensable85:

Maggot!
You are past
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
saintokwuluora:

You are past

Walking corpse!
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Indispensable85:

Walking corpse!
That you are
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2020
saintokwuluora:

That you are

Walking corpse!
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by saintokwuluora(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Indispensable85:

Walking corpse!
That you are
Re: Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
saintokwuluora:

That you are

Maggot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani / Senator Olamilekan Adeola Escapes Kidnapping At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.