Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP (18937 Views)

From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Sir Felix Obuah, Sekibo, 10 Others Pick Rivers PDP Governorship Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP by kolade560: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
APC cohorts are seriously looking for every means to backstab Obaseki, u can't just stop God plan for man.
The bullion vans that were in Tinubu house during presidential election is carrying paper abi? mumu idiots
Re: Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
inereunwa1:
were you his chief financial secretary??

Ask or do your research..... He has help to set up many second generation banks and other businesses. To add to this, he is a very close friend of the richest man in Africa and a consultant also. I did mine research about three year ago and I want you to do yours now
Re: Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP by inereunwa1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
obehi247:

Ask or do your research..... He has help to set up many second generation banks and other businesses. To add to this, he is a very close friend of the richest man in Africa and a consultant also. I did mine research about three year ago and I want you to do yours now

Re: Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP by lograr(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
EmekaA125:

That's what most governors usually do to secure their 2nd term bid. Obaseki has to prove himself worthy of not being a coward like Ambode.

Did Ambode ever done anything wrong to you guys? That's how you all go about creating unnecessary enemies for yourself. Edo is not your state. Lagos is not your state. Direction less fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.