Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO (26576 Views)

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by just2endowed: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
I tut there was one time USA embassy was attacked in Nigeria....... It seems fire outbreak ,can't really remember the incidence.
When we are talking of how to fix the Nation.... This clown is talking of retaliation... corrupt miscreants... I know he is clamouring for retaliation so that dey can siphon money from the process.. glorified politifcians
We can't even withstand Ghanaian...
Zone bs

The guy above me ..... Hope you've seen your alert....

Now that you have make sense, can you suggest what need to be done undecided
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by hardbody: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
I tut there was one time USA embassy was attacked in Nigeria....... It seems fire outbreak ,can't really remember the incidence.
When we are talking of how to fix the Nation.... This clown is talking of retaliation... corrupt miscreants... I know he is clamouring for retaliation so that dey can siphon money from the process.. glorified politifcians
Zone bs

You did not think before mentioning.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes, you're right. But, we can see the speaker saying something, he is also the citizen and we have more like him there. He did not say just because the president is lifeless, he himself should also be lifeless. That is how to stand for a country to grow, you play your part I play mine. He has already played his own part, you see more people whose opinions are of the same with him will also play their own part and we all thread through.

I am not interested.

first it started with the attack on Nigerians. FG called them fraudsters and drug dealers because of their ethnicity .

no one is afraid of Nigeria again .

the speaker is being paid. I am not
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by proprince(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Bring the ghanaian embassy in Abuja down please.

Demolish that structure already please.

What kind of disrespect is this?
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Madmohamed419(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Lostz:

I am not interested.

first it started with the attack on Nigerians. FG called them fraudsters and drug dealers because of their ethnicity .

no one is afraid of Nigeria again .

the speaker is being paid. I am not
Okay Sir.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by rampantlover: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Ayoguy:

Lol, our army might be having some defaults but never compare Ghanaian army not up to police officers in lagos to the Nigerian army. Nigerian army is the third best in Africa behind South Africa and Egypt in terms of both weapons and man force. The cameroonians, Libya and the rest have a better army than them.

Talk is cheap just have a go and you will see. A disjointed and a failed state like Nigeria with a headless chicken as the president is no match for a country named by the girlfriend of Lord Lugard. The name Nigeria was derived from the word Nigger area. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Apology my foot ! Ghana must pay heavily for this to prevent future reoccurrence. Attack on any foreign embassy or mission Is an attack on the sovereignty of the country involved.

Ghana has technically declared war against Nigeria. If Nigeria allows this attack to go unchallenged, it will further diminish the image of Nigeria in diplomatic world.

Gbajabiamila is right,Nigeria MUST retaliate
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Grayoso:

Get a brain transplant. Even the brain of a gnat will be better than the one you're using now.

What concerns PMB with this? Don't we have a Minister of foreign affairs who should have competently and comprehensively handled this attack against Nigeria without Gbajabiamila, speaker HOR, having to wade in?

if your father did a brain transplant,he won't give birth to a foolish kid like you.

a minister? handle an attack on a country embassy?
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Accountantikye(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Omoregiek:
Finally some venom from these self indulging politicians................just noticed I won first to comment, so I wee like to thank my fans, my mama, mama iyabo, my wife, my baby mama, my 2nd wife, my ex-wife, my girlfriend, my sidechick and all my future conquests, God bless all of una for denying me when my wife call u!!

funny strong man

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by kumancy56: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2020
The first step Nigeria should have taken is demolishing their here immediately. I believe in "eye for eye". I don't just hate one stepping on me and say "sorry", it irritate me. Apology my foot.
Imagine the gut!
Nigeria wake up from your slumber.

I
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by rampantlover: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2020
proprince:
Bring the ghanaian embassy in Abuja down please.

Demolish that structure already please.

What kind of disrespect is this?

Ghanaians in that embassy can't wait to leave the zoo and come back to Ghana, so demolishing is a blessing in disguise.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by ChiefAfonja: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
At least for once

Nigeria should take action

All these small small African countries are really insulting us

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by brainworkng: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
I believe you are still in JSS 2, how did you get a phone to surf the net? What a baby response. Grow up and read your books well. Ode osi
bolaayenimo:
Better dont try it. Ghana Army will finish Nigeria in one week.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
[s][/s]“That is why if there is any problem in Nigeria today, all the Americans will run to the American Embassies to seek shelter, because you cannot even move near there[s][/s]

I know they must point here but the truth is, ain't nothing good like a shithole compare to Yanks.

Zoo Nation with Monkies civil rights.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by astonished: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Rubbish, as if Nigeria government care about her citizens, only a fool will support this government in all ramifications.

We don't have government in this country, what we have use bunch of power hungry Mofo, who uses their power to oppress the poor masse

Ghana should do more please
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

If our president cannot stands on his feet, that shouldn't affect will citizens, if our president is lifeless, are we also lifeless? If our president doesn't know what to do, does that applicable to we the citizens as well? In standing for a better democracy, a better future, doesn't need Uniformity rather Solidarity.

Correct talk. Some people are failures because they are always looking for saviours rather than taking personal responsibility for their own lives and progress.

What concerns Buhari with this? Buhari appointed a foreign affairs Minister who should have been competent enough to deal with this development in a way that upholds Nigeria's national integrity and dignity.

How is Buhari responsible for the failings of Onyeama? How is PMB responsible for the hatred Ghanaians have for Nigerian that is not far from that which xenophobic South Africans openly displayed against us?

Is Nigeria a nation with Buhari as her only administrator and leader? Everything begins and end with Buhari for some brainless and worthless people.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by ChiefAfonja: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Dididrumz:
A retaliation??

Yes fool
Wake up and man up let's go yo war
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
rampantlover:

[s][/s]Ghanaians in that embassy can't wait to leave the zoo and come back to Ghana, so demolishing is a blessing in disguise.
[s][/s]

Shut the F**k up lost sheep. I believe Charlie will be so damned to eat your poo. Face your guilt Fool.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoregiek: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Accountantikye:

funny strong man

Am just managing my guy
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoregiek: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Zone bs

Yes oooooooo I didddint believe my ice!!
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Osanoghodua1: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Okay, what is the strength of Ghana's army?
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by DigitB: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Attack on bo.ko.har.am is an attack on the North.

Someone is in shock right now.

No mention me abeg
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2020
rampantlover:

Ghanaians in that embassy can't wait to leave the zoo and come back to Ghana, so demolishing is a blessing in disguise.

Ghana, including that Accra you lot are so proud of, is a rural village compared to Nigeria. You people can keep fooling self-hating Nigerians and your own hateful and envious fellow Gaynaians but the truth is we are not your mates and we have nothing to learn from you or respect you for.

Imagine a Presidential candidate in your upcoming election pettily and irrelevantly talking about Nigeria's election and their choice of Buhari as campaign material.

Meanwhile, how many Nigerians even know or care about you, your President, date of your next election or the candidates running to be your President?

O. 00000000000001% of Nigerians would be my guess. Now scram from here and find your way to cedisland.com or Ghanaweb.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoregiek: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Why would you say this, push come to shove nobody can touch Nigeria in Africa, yes our leaders failed but nigeria has never failed, go out of the country and see how Nigerians of all tribe unite if anybody try touch a Nigerian..........guy there's still hope
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by romeorailss: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Zone bs

U go school so ? angry

Wow ! Just wow !

I think you should be banished from Nigeria . We should not share the same country with you .

Perhaps you are a Ghanaian though masquerading as a Nigerian .

Shediooooottty

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ayoguy(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
Nigeria soldier were once best ground soldiers during military regime years back those days of ecomog. But buratai and the co render our soldiers useless with politics they're playing with the lives of our soldiers in up north with boko harram saga turns to politics financial gain
You are very right although the corruption in the force started during Jonathan's regime with them Amosuns, iherkijira and other top officers looting the military dry of the funds Jonathan approved for them and then buratai and his friends came along to continue worsen it. God help us all Sha but not like comparing Nigerian army to that of Ghana like that guy is saying.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoregiek: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
seunlayi:
Nigeria(guy) vs Ghana (lady)

Who wins?

Na d girl win, I don see this film, even the part 2
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by AfroKnight: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Zone bs

Don’t be in a hurry to dismiss this because you don’t like the politicians or their party.

A building on the grounds of the embassy was demolished. That is simply an attack on Nigerian soil. An apology alone without punishing the perpetrators is nothing.

The Speaker is right on this. And it should be treated as urgent. If they get away with this, it’s as good as saying Nigerian lives and businesses are fair game. After all, the embassy was attacked and nothing happened.

Our foreign minister has chosen to negotiate at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes, you're right. But, we can see the speaker saying something, he is also the citizen and we have more like him there. He did not say just because the president is lifeless, he himself should also be lifeless. That is how to stand for a country to grow, you play your part I play mine. He has already played his own part, you see more people whose opinions are of the same with him will also play their own part and we all thread through.

This is the simple thing we ask some dumb and personally irresponsible Nigerians to do. Instead they only want to insult Nigeria and blame every single thing on Buhari.

Why wont Gaynaians and others have little regards for us when we malign our PMB and unfairly and indicate we are a joke nation with how we talk as if Buhari alone is empowered to do every single damn thing for us.

Even Nigerians in Ghana should protest peacefully. Yet they will never do that. They would rather insult Buhari and demand he comes to Ghana to carry placard for them instead of accepting that we all have roles to play including our foreign Affairs Ministers and Nigerians resident in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ayoguy(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2020
rampantlover:

Talk is cheap just have a go and you will see. A disjointed and a failed state like Nigeria with a headless chicken as the president is no match for a country named by the girlfriend of Lord Lugard. The name Nigeria was derived from the word Nigger area. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lol. Sorry bro I don't exchange rants with people on nairaland but all you said doesn't still change the fact that your military force is not as big as the Lagos State Police department. We are not talking of countries that produce bitters or ritualist here, we are talking of countries that make the continent count to certain extent irregardless of happenings in the country. I hope you take this truth In faith and not rant anymore cos from your mentions to other people above, it shows how you and your country men like ranting on platforms created by Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.