Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO (26575 Views)

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Tokclem: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh Nairaland, blessed hath thou for thou is blessed with different species & for being a land of therapy for the depressed
You're too funny @poster

Omoregiek:
Finally some venom from these self indulging politicians................just noticed I won first to comment, so I wee like to thank my fans, my mama, mama iyabo, my wife, my baby mama, my 2nd wife, my ex-wife, my girlfriend, my sidechick and all my future conquests, God bless all of una for denying me when my wife call u!!

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Elvis778(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Better dont try it. Ghana Army will finish Nigeria in one week.
How many battalions does Ghanaian army have?
it will amaze you to know that Nigerian army is almost times 30 that of Ghana... Ghana has an active personnel of 13,000..... Nigeria has an active personnel of 215,000, forget Bokoharam, that one is a planned gateway for looting and a guerrilla war, when it comes to real war,don't play with Nigerian army....

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoslim26: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
Yes now. At least Ghana is 100 times better than Nigeria.

in your wildest imagination
Come rain Come shine Nigeria remains the Embossed GIANT of Africa
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Blackdisciple(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
every country in d world go dey mess with Nigeria and we go dey watch them, cos we are scared....

for once ehhhh Nigeria need to use one of these countries that trespass as a scapegoat to caution ⚠️ the the rest...

every country in d world will come and be dancing on Nigeria unto say notin dey happen notin go happen

first na to go bulldoze the site her and wait for Ghanaian comments... stupid
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Blackdisciple(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lostz:
Nigeria is a country with a lifeless man as president. no one is afraid of Nigeria

Baba d tin dey vex me ooo

no country is afraid of Nigeria oooo

ok let's wait and see d outcome sha
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Skmoda360(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You are dumb brother I won't say more than this....

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Skmoda360(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
bakynes:
I picked an error in his speech. " UK embassy demolished in Scotland their neighbour". I know he meant English embassy in Scotland. Scotland is also part of the UK and all the member countries in the UK do not have embassies in each member countries. They are regarded as different nations in one country.

England,Scotland,Northern Ireland and Wales = UK.

Nigeria needs to suspend all Bi-lateral relationship, suspend trade deals and send the Ghanaian Ambassador to Nigeria back to Ghana.
The bolded has it ..
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by tmphoto(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ironi:

You still don’t get it.

You say it’s a declaration of war against Nigeria , who declared the war ?

So clueless !!

With the behaviour and mentality of Nigerians , nothing will work . It’s virtually impossible to live with Nigerians in the same space .

Nigerians can’t even live with themselves let alone with other Africans.
Why are Nigerians being chased out of every country they migrate to?

Nah bro, Nigeria Govt. didn’t declare war on Ghana except for the Major Generals here on Nairaland. And of course we can’t declare no war cus that’s why we have a diplomatic officers from both sides so they will eventually sort it out.
But the hate zooming out of Ghana unto we Nigerians is getting intolerable around last month or some Ghanaian police were raiding some places that was supposed to be closed due to the pandemic but it was open up by some Nigerians and filled up by them, a shooting ensued and a Ghanaian woman was shouting “he is a Nigerian shooting him” two Nigerians were later shot and I think they both died IMAGINE
here in Nigeria no one will single you out for an attack. Forget about it, i just know we have to come together to achieve things big time in Africa if in this part of Africa as our brothers up north doesn’t want to tag themselves along with us
Good luck!
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Badonasty(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Lol bro...it’s easier to bombard another country than fighting a civil war oo...in civil war you will be trying to avoid civilian casualties but in war with another country anything goes oo...don’t judge Nigeria army by boko haram war oo
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by King44(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

Fuji house of commotion. Very senile leadership skills, it took them this long to come up with this decision.[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
just imagine o!!!! This long. Now if something happens and all Nigerians are under attack in Ghana it would be a very bad move to go to the high commission because it is not safe, when diplomacy was used the first time it did work, a serious state would use retaliatory measures. Your country was attacked not once but twice you are talking about diplomacy an attack on such property is an act of war and in this case twice deal with the gvt and let the gvt deal with his people to show you are serious.

From what I learnt if there is any Nigeria naval ship hosting a Nig flag, sailing international waters and any Nigerian is in distress once he steps his foot in that vessel it simply means you are in Nigeria already and they can not get you unless the normal procedure is followed, such ship is treated as a country and can not be violated or trespassed it can not be taking for granted

Now we are talking about high commission for that matter, it happened once we were silent meaning we gave them go ahead now another attack. Take friendship out of the box and do the right thing, real friends won't allow enemies within his control attack you
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Igbodicool(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool dat onyema is confused.Attack on that building is a direct attack on Nigeria.Can the traditional chief attack US/UK property and chest beat like those Okoros sad?
Ghana has demolished the structure and nothing will happen!
Useless country without international reputation.
Go and beat Ghana if you like...it is their chest they are beating e no concern you.
Ghana can't do it to US or UK even SA because they are countries but Nigeria is just a geographical expression in Lugard laboratory since 1914.
Shame on you a tribalist!
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Angel1696: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omoregiek:
Finally some venom from these self indulging politicians................just noticed I won first to comment, so I wee like to thank my fans, my mama, mama iyabo, my wife, my baby mama, my 2nd wife, my ex-wife, my girlfriend, my sidechick and all my future conquests, God bless all of una for denying me when my wife call u!!
have u gone for covid 19 test today.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Noisyrians: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
gi[b]ANT[/b] grin in poverty? giant indeed grin grin grin

[s]
Omoslim26:

in your wildest imagination

Come rain Come shine Nigeria remains the Embossed GIANT of Africa
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by King44(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

I understand ur point but u need to look at it from this perspective what if UK demolish part of the American embassy do u actually think there’s actually going to be a war considering they are allies..it will just be “a storm in a tea cup”Iran and us have an issue already.
Ghana and Nigeria are not like us and Iran we are in good terms..that doesn’t mean what went on is being condoned by the Ghanaian government is being looked in and understand two people have already been arrested.
this is not a war matter but a matter of sanction .

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by King44(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

Lol so u actually believe the Nigerian army can defeat in standing army in Africa talk less Ghana grin
Even with all the support nigeria had from us and uk it took nigeria almost 3years to defeat Biafra ..
Mind u Ghana is not Biafra o
Ghana is not Boko haram o
Continue to delude urself grin
one spanner lost.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by King44(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ayoguy:

[b]You are very right although the corruption in the force started during Jonathan's regime with them Amosuns, iherkijira and other top officers looting the military dry of the funds Jonathan approved for them and then buratai and his friends came along to continue worsen it. God help us all Sha but not like comparing Nigerian army to that of Ghana like that guy is saying.
when SA president during Jonathan's tenure said they would deport Nigs what did Jonathan say and how was the matter resolved. Let's say the truth Buhari is clueless that was why he left Nig to another country and start rubbishing our capabilities. All this shits started when Gh locked up Nigeria shops over there, Nigerians maimed at any false accusation and Buhari is right there silent and clueless why won't they go ahead to destroy a High commission, how did they even get through? Is there no Nigeria military there I think Nig military should be the ones securing the perimeter.... even if it is a land forceably taken hold your president responsible and let them ask Nig gvt to do the right thing. During this Buhari gvt Nig is being perceived as weak olohun![/b]
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by HYENACHIEF(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Small Ghana that we'll just send prep-wingers to control !!!
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by NubaVertigo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
So Ghana president has apologized and there have been arrests made for the attack in Ghana, meaning it was the act of a rebel group. Now we want to punish Ghana for not controlling insurgencies within its country. SMH. Who are we to talk? Boko Haram, Illegal Herdsmen, Bandits, all sorts of instability, yet we want to take retaliation against Ghana for a rebel groups criminal action that the country has clearly condemned. May God punish us if we don't show understanding; we are the biggest hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by ceejay80s(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Una reach 59 person for that country including the president?
Only 36 agbero for naija go finish the whole of ghana
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by babytoun: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
it has just been confirmed in a press conference in Accra...that Nigeria has produced receipt of payment for the land ...payment was made to the lands commision of Ghana in year 2000

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by atiku07(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

Guy how exactly is it going to end in tears for Ghana lol are u going to send in ur army to wipe Ghana off the map or thru trade embargo grin

I don’t need a soothsayer to tell me ur army can’t do jack for Christ sake I even fear the Cameroon army pass judging by what they did in ambazonia
Only Burma camp can destabilize the whole of Lagos grin

Ignoramus
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by bonetalk(m): 2:48am On Jun 25, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You are gullible
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by simeotexy: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

grin
ceejay80s:

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
atiku07:

Ignoramus

Stop finding nice words to complement ur incompetent military ...Your Boko haram has spanned 4 presidents namely obasanjo,yar’dua,Jonathan and Buhari and u still have the nerve to blame it on politics boy ur simply incompetent that’s the word to describe ur inadequate shortfalls stop deluding urself ...
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2020
ceejay80s:

Go check ur temperature corona is real.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2020
HYENACHIEF:
Small Ghana that we'll just send prep-wingers to control !!!

Infantile no wonder ur ruled by a certificateless aboki grin

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoregiek: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Angel1696:
have u gone for covid 19 test today.

No am too busy with my women
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by FireKing: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
rampantlover:

Listen to this slow brain, I don't know what kind of news you people read in that cesspit. Who told your dumb ass that you have been powering Ghana with source of light? Hahaaaaaaaaaa do you fools even have enough in your country?
Now i see why you will die in poverty and they will bury you in poverty
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
ThinkB4mention:
I tut there was one time USA embassy was attacked in Nigeria....... It seems fire outbreak ,can't really remember the incidence.
When we are talking of how to fix the Nation.... This clown is talking of retaliation... corrupt miscreants... I know he is clamouring for retaliation so that dey can siphon money from the process.. glorified politifcians
We can't even withstand Ghanaian...
Zone bs

The guy above me ..... Hope you've seen your alert....

look your head like half fried dodo....

nonesense....
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ndipe(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Read this, OluwabuggyYolo

https://www.nairaland.com/10200/saddest-love-story-camara-laye

OluwabuqqyYOLO:

You got Camara Laye's The Dark Child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.