Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO (26574 Views)

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
See mumu Nigerians again with some stupid so called law makers Whose understanding of issues is so skewed they would push their country into some stupid war.

Meanwhile this place is full of little dimwits who keep jumping up and down like monkeys.

Did Ghana attack Nigeria or sanction the so-called attack on the building.

Ghana is full of Nigerian criminals committing crimes on Ghana soil , has Ghana attacked or even accused the Nigerian government?

You can’t even fight Boko Haram and you want to attack Ghana , dummies , bring it on and this time Chad would not fight your wars for you.

We shall squash you like the roaches that you are.

See the population of Lagos ? All we have to do is drop a few bombs there and see how you’ll like that, mumus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Why is/was Nigeria leasing land in Ghana?

When they can outrightly buy and build? Part of systemic failures from present and subsequent governments......

How many more embassies do we have, on leaseholds plans ?.....
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by jrtorrents: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
With this level of thinking in Nigeria, it’s no wonder that a nation blessed with oil and other natural resources is still languishing in filth, poverty and diseases (not that Ghana is perfect!). So called leaders are foolish and petty.

There are more poor people in Nigeria than the rest of Africa combined. But no this isn’t important, let’s retaliate to show our strength!

Africa has indeed a very long way to go !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by seanjy4konji: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Shameless country.

Very useless country.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
jrtorrents:
With this level of thinking in Nigeria, it’s no wonder that a nation blessed with oil and other natural resources is still languishing in filth, poverty and diseases (not that Ghana is perfect!). So called leaders are foolish and petty.

There are more poor people in Nigeria than the rest of Africa combined. But no this isn’t important, let’s retaliate to show our strength!

You know , what I have come to observe is that with all its 200M population Nigeria does not have intelligent people at all. Any dumbass can become a leader.

See this mumu speaker or whatever he calls himself calling for retaliation as if the individual or people Who destroyed the building acted in the name of the government.

This are the sorts of people who would lead their country into some stupid confrontations or wars.
Unfortunately that’s how a majority of Nigerians think, morons.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Freeeanijor:
The hatred Ghanaians have for Nigeria is getting out of hand. They wish something very terrible could happen to Nigeria as if that would expedite prosperity in there land.
NIGERIA if you want to make a statement, make a bold and loud statement, no jokes.
Na from clapping of hands dance dey take start.

Guy stop spreading hate what’s the meaning of “Ghana must go” in the first place is it love?
Just because of a few unscrupulous ones doesn’t mean we hate each other.
This particular embassy was done by a chief who claimed they were encroaching on his property,the matter is being looked in as I speak what more do u want..?

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Your brain is paining you, only Lagos police will finish Ghana at one stand. A country of 30millions people want to deal with Nigeria, the Giant of Africa, The leader of them all.

Like how ur dealing with Boko haram right undecided
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by jrtorrents: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Ironi:

You know , what I have come to observe is that with all its 200M population Nigeria does not have intelligent people at all. Any dumbass can become a leader.

See this mumu speaker or whatever he calls himself calling for retaliation as if the individual or people Who destroyed the building acted in the name of the government.

This are the sorts of people who would lead their country into some stupid confrontations or wars.
Unfortunately that’s how a majority of Nigerians think, morons.

I don’t think that is entirely true. There are a lot of very smart Nigerians. They’ve only been lead astray by poor leadership. I’m a Pan-Africanist. I would like to see my Nigerian brothers do well and prosper.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by worldclass68(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Better dont try it. Ghana Army will finish Nigeria in one week.

U be complete mumu...............
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by westland0556: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://punchng.com/demolition-reps-fault-onyeama-urge-retaliation-against-ghana/
If Ghana goes with this, surely they will go with anything. Meaning more of this assault will be launched against Nigeria in future. This is a big slap to Nigeria and by now, I expected Nigeria to have reacted. Our retaliation attack shouldn't be by touching or destroying any of their properties here, we are more matured than taking such a step, except we wanna go on a full-blown war with them.
Every diplomatic relationship and ties need to have cut off with Ghana and trade embargoes placed on them.
This attack like Femi said is not on Nigeria property, is an attack on Nigeria and this is an act of war. If we fail to react this time.. More insults will be done, even from lesser Africa countries
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
jrtorrents:

I don’t think that is entirely true. There are a lot of very smart Nigerians. They’ve only been lead astray by poor leadership. I’m a Pan-Africanist. I would like to see my Nigerian brothers do well and prosper.

Then tell them to behave and also tell them to get it out of their heads that they are the giant of Africa because they are not !! They can’t even take care of themselves and yet keep swaggering around as a power house.

I’m also a pan-Africanist and would wish Nigeria does well and keep its shit in Nigeria rather than running around in other people’s countries creating all sorts of problems.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Dididrumz(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

Yes fool Wake up and man up let's go yo war
So why the 'Fool' tag?? SMH
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Pacesetter123(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Your brain is paining you, only Lagos police will finish Ghana at one stand. A country of 30millions people want to deal with Nigeria, the Giant of Africa, The leader of them all.
U r talking of Lagos police.Dats a disgrace n insult to our well trained Nigerian police.U wud av said Amotekun in de south west or Forest Rangers in Enugu will finish Ghanaian military within 48 hrs.Dat wud av bin a fair comparison.Who is Ghana?Where is Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Askme2020(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Heavensent01:
Femi might be a thief like other politicians but he understand human value

Nigeria won't recovered her prestige back until we start electing leaders who have human values

if I happen to be Nigeria president, all trade ties and others with Ghana will be suspended indefinitely, not for anything but to subscribe to the disposition of Femi, attack on Nigeria embassy is an attack on Nigerians. if Nigeria embassy are not safe, how can Nigerians in Ghana be safe

You are right. I support this, if we suspend all trade ties for a month the Ghana FG will get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by kelmicheal: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Before it was "Ghana must Go" but now Nigeria Must Go" what a shame ghana now is flexing muscle with Nigeria
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Askme2020(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Better dont try it. Ghana Army will finish Nigeria in one week.

What is this one saying?

Ghana Army to finish Nigeria in one week?

Nawa for you ooo.

Anyways this is a free forum and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by SaintBishop: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
jrtorrents:

So because there are more poor people in Nigeria than the rest of African combined means Nigeria should take nonsense from Ghana hand?
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Askme2020(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
kelmicheal:
Before it was "Ghana must Go" but now Nigeria Must Go" what a shame ghana now is flexing muscle with Nigeria

I tell you.. Ordinary Ghana is flexing Muscles with us. This is bad one.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
westland0556:

If Ghana goes with this, surely they will go with anything. Meaning more of this assault will be launched against Nigeria in future. This is a big slap to Nigeria and by now, I expected Nigeria to have reacted. Our retaliation attack shouldn't be by touching or destroying any of their properties here, we are more matured than taking such a step, except we wanna go on a full-blown war with them.
Every diplomatic relationship and ties need to have cut off with Ghana and trade embargoes placed on them.
This attack like Femi said is not on Nigeria property, is an attack on Nigeria and this is an act of war. If we fail to react this time.. More insults will be done, even from lesser Africa countries

Hehehe , see another mumu.

Do you even understand what you’ve written?

Does your shithole of a country look like a country that can put trade embargo on any one ??

Such blasphemy, go wash your mouth with bleach ..
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Pacesetter123(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
dignity33:
That man can never be trusted he is yahoo Yahoo speaker he only talk for publicity but do other thing in hidden.
But at least,he has spoken out like a leader of the nation dat he is.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by jrtorrents: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBishop:

So because there are more poor people in Nigeria than the rest of African combined means Nigeria should take nonsense from Ghana hand?
Nope! My point was, there are more important things to fix in Nigeria than this.

Especially when it was done by a private person not the government of Ghana. The government has apologized and promised to look into it.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBishop:

So because there are more poor in Nigeria than the rest of African combined means Nigeria should take nonsense from Ghana hand? what a silly comment the government should not let this slide, for you info we have more people in Nigeria than the rest of African.

Is amazing how you people don’t understand anything.

Did Ghana government attack Nigeria or sanction this act?

You think because Nigeria is big , they can scare anybody ?

Make any stupid move and you’ll realize having a huge population without many sensible people does not mean anything.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by jrtorrents: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Askme2020:

You are right. I support this, if we suspend all trade ties for a month the Ghana FG will get sense.

Ghanaian trade with Nigeria is less than 2% of Ghana’s GDP.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Pacesetter123:
U r talking of Lagos police.Dats a disgrace n insult to our well trained Nigerian police.U wud av said Amotekun in de south west or Forest Rangers in Enugu will finish Ghanaian military within 48 hrs.Dat wud av bin a fair comparison.Who is Ghana?Where is Ghana?

Chad would not be fighting your wars for you o , so be careful what you wish for.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by kaycee125: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
The only time this rubber stamp guy is making sense.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Pacesetter123(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
rampantlover:

Talk is cheap just have a go and you will see. A disjointed and a failed state like Nigeria with a headless chicken as the president is no match for a country named by the girlfriend of Lord Lugard. The name Nigeria was derived from the word Nigger area. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Does this one think this is a comedy show hall?
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by SaintBishop: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Ironi:

Is amazing how you people don’t understand anything.

Did Ghana government attack Nigeria or sanction this act?

You think because Nigeria is big , they can scare anybody ?

Make any stupid move and you’ll realize having a huge population without many sensible people does not mean anything.

Just because Buhari is playing politics with Boko harma and Fulani herdsmen that does not mean Ghana can stand the prowess of Nigerian military
know your mates you are not in our league.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by bigiyaro(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
bro4u:
we need a bulldog as a foreign Minister, one who is sharp, barks and bites. We don't have any diplomat in this country to do that at all, the one's we have are rubber stamped... we need to start introducing some tough, rugged and dogged diplomats to the outside world.
lolzz....why don't you pray for rugged lion as a President? there is this saying that, an army of sheep led by a Lion will defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Pacesetter123(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
[center][/center]
ChiefAfonja:

Yes fool
Wake up and man up let's go yo war
grin grin grin
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2020
westland0556:

Guy calm down armed conflict will be bloody on both sides.. this matter no reach the level ur ranting at.. the matter is being looked into by the Ghana government so chill.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by MrFly(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
I tut there was one time USA embassy was attacked in Nigeria....... It seems fire outbreak ,can't really remember the incidence.
When we are talking of how to fix the Nation.... This clown is talking of retaliation... corrupt miscreants... I know he is clamouring for retaliation so that dey can siphon money from the process.. glorified politifcians
We can't even withstand Ghanaian...
Zone bs

The guy above me ..... Hope you've seen your alert....
do u knw wat an embassy stands for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch / Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.