Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) (860 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by sweetyme001(f): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2020
My brother met his girlfriend sometime last year, and they have been dating for like 7 months. He loves this girl with all his heart according to him despite this girl being a serial cheat and manipulator, he still let go of all these and plan to marry her. The worst thing with this girl is that she is not working and heavily dependent on my brother for her endless needs, cos of this my bro decided to enrol her in a hair dressing school in which he paid huge amount for the em. The main issue is that my brother caught her in an hotel with a married man since then my bro has not been the same again and depressed. His only regret is spending such amounts of money sending her to the hair dressing school. Thus, he has broken up with her but seeing her go to the hair school he paid for is making him aggressive and even more depressed. He is contemplating of stopping her from going to the hair school despite no refund of money after payment. Please what do you advise me to tell him.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by CokeBar(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
If he can stop her, let him go ahead abeg! Who needs the refund? No one! He shouldn't be paying any dime for a cheating ass.

Forget the people that will tell you it is childish!!!

Let him stop her, he would feel better!

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Ningen(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2020
And how exactly can he stop her??
Your brother should take his L and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by bigpicture001: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
.. He should simply let her b and fa
Ce his other problems. We are Nigerians we all hv one big problem or the other around the corner....... Stop her will bring more drama
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2020
I think Contentment is one of the key ingredients to staying faithful.

Anyways, tell ur brother to heal, fighting won't heal his broken heart
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Dididrumz(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2020
At this point there's absolutely nothing He can do. He should try even though it's not easy, to move on with His life.
There's no much to say in this kind of matter.
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by shilenji(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2020
He should look away, find something else to put his mind in,you as a brother you no try at all, carry your bro out go flex, the depression go reduce.

Remember'' most things that are done can never be undone.
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by SirMichael1: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Was the hair learning registration in your brother's name? If yes, he should meet with hair dressers, make them a deal to have him bring in another lady to take his ex' place and thereafter, prevent her from coming there.

But your brother is a weak man. He previously knew she was a serial cheat but still intended to marry her? Anyways, you should not wife a hoe, neither should you hoe a wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Realist5: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2020
He should just terminate her enrolment in the hair saloon and let go of whatever he has spent on her.

Lastly, if the girl eventually come for forgiveness or so which is common to serial cheats, and he accept her back, that means he has signed his death warrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2020
cheesy grin

Seeking a refund?
Tell him to forget about it
And get a good video game to be played PUBG preferably.

I just hope the story isn't about you directly
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by sweetyme001(f): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
CokeBar:
If he can stop her, let him go ahead abeg! Who needs the refund? No one! He shouldn't be paying any dime for a cheating ass.

Forget the people that will tell you it is childish!!!

Let him stop her, he would feel better!
Thanks
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by sweetyme001(f): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
OrestesDante:
cheesy grin

Seeking a refund?
Tell him to forget about it
And get a good video game to be played.

I just hope the story isn't about you directly
No not me
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Freelane33(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
In omoshola’s voice “Warri cheesy grin street street street grin
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Oluromantic: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol the matter is like divorce that happened after gifting ur wife N100million. It's non-refundable. There's nothing he can do. It's a gift already. He shd learn his lesson henceforth. I don't know why men keep trusting women so blindly that they do expensive things d woman won't do for them. If youre keeping rational, they'll say you're wicked. My dear what is wrong is wrong, right is right. Emotion has its place, rationality is not wickedness. He's a maga already, let him keep his cool. If he curses her sha, the curse will stick in this case..that's another way he can revenge!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by sweetyme001(f): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Was the hair learning registration in your brother's name? If yes, he should meet with hair dressers, make them a deal to have him bring in another lady to take his ex' place and thereafter, prevent her from.

But your brother is a weak man. He previously knew she was a serial cheat but still intended to marry her? Anyways, you should not wife a hoe, neither should you hoe a wife.
ok
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by internationalman(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
You are your brother's girlfriend and your brother is your boyfriend..

You think you doing me, you are doing yourself
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by jakD: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
This story is so irritating.
He knew she was a serial cheater and manipulator and still went ahead to enroll her and plan marriage with her?
Catching her with a married man in the hotel shouldn't be new to him then.
My advice is, either he forgives her and continue the relationship or he forgets her totally and forget the thought of going to stop her from going to where she was enrolled. Besides, he cannot stop her.
But wait, if you are not directly involved in the story, why are you depressed then? Obviously, you're the guy but posing like a lady.
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by StrikeThru: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Those guys that love without using their head, what's their purpose in this life sef? Na now ihm brain come dey work abi? TELL HIM TO LOOK AWAY JOR Ooin!!

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by ibkonekt(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2020
HE'S A SIMP
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by gunners160(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Did she force your brother to enrol her into an hair dressing school?

how on earth with a man whose complete sense is working will want to settle down with a woman who has nothing to offer apart from punna and a pretty face?

tell yr brother to move on and be happy he never ended up marrying that lady If not na for hotel them go do him pikin naming ceremony

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by gunners160(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2020
jakD:
He knew she was a serial cheater and manipulator and still went ahead to enroll her and plan marriage with her?
My advice is, either he forgives her and continue the relationship or he forgets her totally and forget the thought of going to stop her from going to where she was enrolled. Besides, he cannot stop her.
But wait, if you are not directly involved in the story, why are you depressed then? Obviously, you're the guy but posing like a lady.

No mind ham . The op is d guy and I no wan give han lashing so that tomorrow morning I wont wake up seeing " Depressed guy committed suicide "
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by dottozil: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Was the hair learning registration in your brother's name? If yes, he should meet with hair dressers, make them a deal to have him bring in another lady to take his ex' place and thereafter, prevent her from.

My thought exactly, he should look for someone else to replace the girl even if he has no one he should tell them to pause the lesson till he sees someone worthy. I believe if he explains to them how things unfold they will definitely help him

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by sweetyme001(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
jakD:
So if my brother is depressed I should be dancing? undecided
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by SirMichael1: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2020
dottozil:

My thought exactly, he should look for someone else to replace the girl even if he has no one he should tell them to pause the lesson till he sees someone worthy. I believe if he explains to them how things unfold they will definitely help him
It doesn't even have to be someone worthy, anyone would do, preferebly anyone seemingly beneath the ex' just to spite her.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by SirMichael1: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
sweetyme001:
So if my brother is depressed I should be dancing? undecided
Stupid line of thought!

So if your brother is mad, should you also tow his path? Should you also be mad?
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
sweetyme001:
My brother met his girlfriend sometime last year, and they have been dating for like 7 months. He loves this girl with all his heart according to him despite this girl being a serial cheat and manipulator, he still let go of all these and plan to marry her. The worst thing with this girl is that she is not working and heavily dependent on my brother for her endless needs, cos of this my bro decided to enrol her in a hair dressing school in which he paid huge amount for the em. The main issue is that my brother caught her in an hotel with a married man since then my bro has not been the same again and depressed. His only regret is spending such amounts of money sending her to the hair dressing school. Thus, he has broken up with her but seeing her go to the hair school he paid for is making him aggressive and even more depressed. He is contemplating of stopping her from going to the hair school despite no refund of money after payment. Please what do you advise me to tell him.
he needs closure. So that he can move on
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by callmeRichie(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine!, some guys ehnundecided na low self esteem go kiiiiii some people, why will u still be with a serial glancing cheat?? and be stupid enough to still be spending lavishly on him/her??

Nah free pussy/dick go bankrupt some people grin

My advice: Stop her from that fvcking school and look for some fvcking innocent lady interested to fvcking replace her!
You know what? FVCK THE GUY, FVCK THAT BEITCH! FVCK THE SCHOOL!!
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by kwakwakwa(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
HAIR DRESSER....................................ETC. grin

Run for ya life
Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by dottozil: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
It doesn't even have to be someone worthy, anyone would do, preferebly anyone seemingly beneath the ex' just to spite her.

Well said

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Opinion ( Depressed) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
sweetyme001:
let him get drunk for one week den he will stop depressed cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

More Erotic Massage TECHNIQUES By CLEMSMAKEUPSPA / 7 Tips On How To Find Love, Even In This Pandemic (pics) / Don't Look For A Girl That Says 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.