Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Gcam Vs Iphone Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gcam Vs Iphone Camera (5256 Views)

Redmi Note 10S GCAM Vs Iphone Xs Mas Camera / Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by JAccksnow(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Stevengold:

I use gcam on my android Xioami mi a3, people keep asking if it's iPhone I'm using, I've even jokenly told someone it's iPhone 11 camera and the person believed. So before u comment, just make a little research or inquiry.

I take nice and quality pictures with Gcam on my redmi but it becomes blurry when uploaded online like on WhatsApp. Why's this pls?
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Ansufati: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
JAccksnow:

I take nice and quality pictures with Gcam on my redmi but it becomes blurry when uploaded online like on WhatsApp. Why's this pls?
WhatsApp, nairaland and co. Usually reduce the pic quality to save space in their respective servers
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Freelancerx: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
IPhone oo
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Mustiboy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Having compared Gcam on my previous RN 7 to iPhone 11 Pro camera, I'll say Gcam beat it when the right configs were applied.
Without the config files set, iPhone camera was superior in some areas, especially in portrait and low light shots.
Daylight shots iPhone 11 Pro camera wins but the DCI-P3 color spectrum enabled on Gcam, saw no difference

What version of gcam are you using, and what's the settings?
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by KrazyDave16(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mustiboy:

What version of gcam are you using, and what's the settings?
It was 7.2, dev was parrot42. For settings, can't exactly remember the parameters used for color and saturation.
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Mustiboy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
KrazyDave16:

It was 7.2, dev was parrot42. For settings, can't exactly remember the parameters used for color and saturation.

Link please
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by KrazyDave16(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Mustiboy:

Link please
celsoazevedo com /files /android/google-camera/f/ changelog850/
The last version I used. Doesn't support XML files though there's one from this year that supports configs, same version. Check the page.
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Mustiboy(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2020
KrazyDave16:

celsoazevedo com /files /android/google-camera/f/ changelog850/
The last version I used. Doesn't support XML files though there's one from this year that supports configs, same version. Check the page.

Which one supports XML files

Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by KrazyDave16(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Mustiboy:

Which one supports XML files
That one.

Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Mustiboy(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2020
KrazyDave16:

That one.

Got it. Thanks
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by charlesm91(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2020
JAccksnow:

next time upload it to google photos and then send the receiver the link to the uploaded photo so they can download. That way the quality is preserved. Sending via WhatsApp compresses the photo quality.
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
seunfly:

lol, without Gcam, many phones beat latest iphone hands down in camera and photography.
https://www.dxomark.com/category/smartphone-reviews/
Kindly note the.position of the latest iphone.
there other reputable sites like techradar and tomshardware that rates the 11 above these devices
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by seunfly: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vaselinelord:
there other reputable sites like techradar and tomshardware that rates the 11 above these devices

Those site are general review and not specific benchmark test. we all know that no site can rate phone chip, ram, graphics chip, downloading and uploading speed better than geekbench and antutu, same way Dxomark is for cameras, both phones, digital camera and other forms of camera.
The truth is very obvious if u handle those phones, u will know they very good. Yes iphone 's camera is topnotch, Google pixel is fantastically fantastic but it is just a mere brand perception by people when they tends to use those two phone is bases for others as if no phone beats them. It is thesame brand perception when peoole thinks coca cola taste better than anything even though lacacera 's apple flavour beats cocacola.

In a nutshell, try oppo reno series or huawei mate and p series, u will understand their are phones made specifically for photography.
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
seunfly:

Those site are general review and not specific benchmark test. we all know that no site can rate phone chip, ram, graphics chip, downloading and uploading speed better than geekbench and antutu, same way Dxomark is for cameras, both phones, digital camera and other forms of camera.
The truth is very obvious if u handle those phones, u will know they very good. Yes iphone 's camera is topnotch, Google pixel is fantastically fantastic but it is just a mere brand perception by people when they tends to use those two phone is bases for others as if no phone beats them. It is thesame brand perception when peoole thinks coca cola taste better than anything even though lacacera 's apple flavour beats cocacola.

In a nutshell, try oppo reno series or huawei mate and p series, u will understand their are phones made specifically for photography.
all these na story.... you should google search best smartphone camera and see if you wont come up with different choices
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by seunfly: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vaselinelord:
all these na story.... you should google search best smartphone camera and see if you wont come up with different choices
ok oo, i don here u.
Re: Gcam Vs Iphone Camera by leadia(f): 5:20am On Dec 11, 2020
drjprince:
nah would give it to my girlfriend,shez been using redmi note 7 for over a year she don try..I would retire her redmi note 7 to my mum and give her the iPhone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Dstv Cracked/modded Apk And Watch 2500+ Live Channels For Free / Data Cap For Airtel BB Complete Plan (N1,000) / Hot!!! Mtn Unlimited Free Night Browsing Rocks Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.