Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences (43239 Views)

Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / Volkswagen Establishes Local Car Assembly Plant In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by joviegghead: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kabongo1:
All reports relating to this project are very out dated. Last search results are dated 2 years ago.

Which of the Udom factories are still functional?

That's the link sir, and please all udom factories are working sir.

https://radarpapers.ng/2020/06/22/automobile-assembling-plant-my-second-investigative-report/
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Somodooo: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
God bless PDP
the only National party we have

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
Akwa Ibom is always on the top when it comes to good news and infrastructural development
Spot on sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by phantom24: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother when you constantly criticize a person or a system it becomes sickling and hateful, especially when the person is doing well.have never seen an akwa ibom thread you criticize constructive before ok.
Again I ask you, where are you from? Atleast be proud to tell me
Lol, you want to send DSS for me? It hasn't gotten to that level pls. I knw your boss hates criticism but you musn't jump to nairaland to post a thread anytime you notice men at site. How do you expect the federal govt. to site any project in the state when you & your collegues are always circulating pics with claims that are not substantiable. All these projects hav been there since 2015, wait for it to mature b4 singing praises.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Coldie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olominira:
NIGERIA ECONOMY BY STATES GDPs IN 2030
1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Rivers
5. Kano
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Ondo
9. Kebbi
10. Delta
I swear, akwa ibom might over take rivers soon.

Except rivers gets a visionary leader, lately rivers has been stagnant economically.

Companies have not been coming and the government doesn't know about economy so they dont know what to invest on, all they do is build roads and bridges.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Una never chop una dey talk of car assembly plant car assembly plant ko chicken assembly plant ni, must u assemble can't you build your own cars, assemble wey we assemble for school assembly never do ni

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Delta state is the highest 13% oil earner not Akwa ibom

Delta state is a gross embarrassment to the South South... The last time I visited Asaba and Warri, I felt ashamed for the indigenes and citizens!!!

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by humblesifon(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Akwa Ibom AYAYA
Akwa Ibom isong!
Kudos H.E Udom Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by paulolee(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
the only working governor and they said he is not among the best 10 governor in the country...

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Newmans: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
What Nigeria needed most now is tractors assembly plant, not cars, we are tired of cars.!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
phantom24:
Lol, you want to send DSS for me? It hasn't gotten to that level pls. I knw your boss hates criticism but you musn't jump to nairaland to post a thread anytime you notice men at site. How do you expect the federal govt. to site any project in the state when you & your collegues are always circulating pics with claims that are not substantiable. All these projects hav been there since 2015, wait for it to mature b4 singing praises.
If you can't atleast be proud to tell me your state then have a nice day sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by alizma: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olominira:
1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Rivers
5. Kano
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Ondo
9. Kebbi
10. Delta
Bring in Kogi state(Ajaokuta is warming up)

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lagos, Borno, Ebonyi lead and others follow
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Coldie:

I swear, akwa ibom might over take rivers soon.

Except rivers gets a visionary leader, lately rivers has been stagnant economically.

Companies have not been coming and the government doesn't know about economy so they dont know what to invest on, all they do is build roads and bridges.
Na small small them go surely wake up sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Una never chop una dey talk of car assembly plant car assembly plant ko chicken assembly plant ni, must u assemble can't you build your own cars, assemble we we assemble for school assembly never do ni
Oga we no understand what your writing and can you repeat the comment again?
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by AmazingELixir: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=Olominira post=91024629]NIGERIA ECONOMY BY STATES GDPs IN 2030
1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Rivers
5. Kano
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Ondo
9. Kebbi
10. Delta[/quote][/s]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Delta state is a gross embarrassment to the South South... The last time I visited Asaba and Warri, I felt ashamed for the indigenes and citizens!!!
Na small small them go wakeup sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by rottennaija(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
hurryup123:
This man is the only working governor at the moment. He keeps breaking new grounds and transforming akwaibom...
May Godbless and reward him

All until you live in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
The Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi State Governors are doing well..
kudos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by BeijinDossier: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good job

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by lamentor78(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
And they gave Bauchi best Governor of year

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
humblesifon:
Akwa Ibom AYAYA
Akwa Ibom isong!
Kudos H.E Udom Emmanuel.
Ayaya nanando

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
alizma:
Bring in Kogi state(Ajaokuta is warming up)
No be only Kogi.... na today we begin hear Ajaokuta story?

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by olancho: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
With the pace at which Akwaibom is developing is like man will leave the agbero state and relocate to Uyo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by obiekunie2: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]My brother when you constantly criticize a person or a system it becomes sickling and hateful, especially when the person is doing well.have never seen an akwa ibom thread you criticize constructive before ok.
Again I ask you, where are you from? Atleast be proud to tell me[/s]

such like you are the reason why politicians are fuking us all up.

stop ass licking and allow the man face the projects and complete them before u roll out the drums.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by jidxin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nna17:
This governor is the best in the whole Southern region, Man have gat VISION and he's implementing it without much fuss..

Good development!
We need to be in the production line and not mere importation.... lets produce. enough of importation of vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by phantom24: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

If you can't be atleast proud to tell me your state them have a nice day sir
am a patriotic Nigerian. cool
Hunchogee:

If you can't be atleast proud to tell me your state them have a nice day sir
am a patriotic Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olominira:
1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Rivers
5. Kano
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Ondo
9. Kebbi
10. Delta
this is a joke? Where is Edo state?
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Luvinghubby: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
hurryup123:
This man is the only working governor at the moment. He keeps breaking new grounds and transforming akwaibom...
May Godbless and reward him
I guess you mean the only working governor in South South
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by desiredhome: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
If they give it to Nigerians to manage within 5yrs they'll wreck the whole place with tribalism and corrupt practices.
If they give it to Nigerians to manage it won't last up to 5years, they will steal everything their hand can carry...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / PRICE LIST ON CARS/BUSES/VANS/TRUCKS AT LOME PORT, TOGO (+22891222400)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.