Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences (43244 Views)

Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / Volkswagen Establishes Local Car Assembly Plant In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
paulolee:
the only working governor and they said he is not among the best 10 governor in the country...
We know say that list na propaganda
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Luvinghubby: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Delta state is a gross embarrassment to the South South... The last time I visited Asaba and Warri, I felt ashamed for the indigenes and citizens!!!
Delta state government road projects only last for one year before it begins to fail. The Governor likes using quack contractors to work despite the swampy nature of the area.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Newmans:
What Nigeria needed most now is tractors assembly plant, not cars, we are tired of cars.!
In the full story it covers industrial Utility cars sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by MoIbrahim: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nigeria is just a funny country. And people would be praising the idea. We have not finished manufacturing food, we want to manufacture car. Same was Ganduje and others are building flyover when most of the cities lack access to basic needs like clean water.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
alizma:

Bring in Kogi state(Ajaokuta is warming up)
Really?
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
RonaldoVido:
The Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi State Governors are doing well..

kudos.
Spot on sir

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
lamentor78:
And they gave Bauchi best Governor of year
Still wondering the criteria but is still good
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by themes009(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't expect Nigeria gov. to give out contract like this to other countries when we have millions of graduate That are unemployed. just my opinion anyways

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
olancho:
With the pace at which Akwaibom is developing is like man will leave the agbero state and relocate to Uyo.
You are welcome to come and invest sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
obiekunie2:

such like you are the reason why politicians are fuking us all up.

stop ass licking and allow the man face the projects and complete them before u roll out the drums.
I don't still understand your trouble still
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
jidxin:
We need to be in the production line and not mere importation.... lets produce. enough of importation of vehicles
Na small small after all must of the car assembly yard in China still import engines from Japan sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Savie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow Akwa Ibom ayaya. Nice one from my lovely state. Kudos to Governor Udom Emmanuel led administration. When the seaport commences full operation next year, and IOCs relocate the new 21 smart building, coconut refinery start production and Akwa Ibom airport terminial completed, then i doubt whether they will be any state in Nigeria will be stand or be march with Akwa Ibom in terms of IGR, industrialization, job creation, Development and many more. Once again kudos to governor udom emmanuel led administration!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Coldie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Na small small them go surely wake up sir
So no be only me way notice am...

The state this thing, rivers state economy has not been growing, unemployment in the state is very high.

The day I know say shit just got real was when ikwerre people started going to Lagos for greener pastures.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kabongo1:
All reports relating to this project are very out dated. Last search results are dated 2 years ago.

Which of the Udom factories are still functional?

My cousin works in the syringe factory
The fertiliser plant is running too

undecided

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
desiredhome:

If they give it to Nigerians to manage it won't last up to 5years, they will steal everything their hand can carry...... grin grin grin
Yeah, that's why is PPP sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Luvinghubby:

Delta state government road projects only last for one year before it begins to fail. The Governor likes using quack contractors to work despite the swampy nature of the area.
Wow, but delta is a very rich state
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Savie(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Somodooo:
God bless PDP
the only National party we have

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
Don't bring political party into this dude.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
MoIbrahim:
Nigeria is just a funny country. And people would be praising the idea. We have not finished manufacturing food, we want to manufacture car. Same was Ganduje and others are building flyover when most of the cities lack access to basic needs like clean water.
My brother is not bad if Akwa Ibom manufacture what they use...Look at Innocent Vehicle is used all over the east notably Anambra and Enugu ... so is a very welcome development sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
themes009:
I don't expect Nigeria gov. to give out contract like this to other countries when we have millions of graduate That are unemployed. just my opinion anyways
Manage sir, the workers will still be Nigerians
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Savie:
Wow Akwa Ibom ayaya. Nice one from my lovely state. Kudos to Governor Udom Emmanuel led administration. When the seaport commences full operation next year, and IOCs relocate the new 21 smart building, coconut refinery start production and Akwa Ibom airport terminial completed, then i doubt whether they will be any state in Nigeria will be stand or be march with Akwa Ibom in terms of IGR, industrialization, job creation, Development and many more. Once again kudos to governor udom emmanuel led administration!!
That's the essence tho it will complement Nigeria not only Akwa Ibom state
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Coldie:

So no be only me way notice am...

The state this thing, rivers state economy has not been growing, unemployment in the state is very high.

The day I know say shit just got real was when ikwerre people started going to Lagos for greener pastures.
Really ??
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by olajizz01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
olancho:
With the pace at which Akwaibom is developing is like man will leave the agbero state and relocate to Uyo.
Which one be agbero state again.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sysdatek:

My cousin works in the syringe factory
The fertiliser plant is running too

undecided
God bless you for giving me a relief clause and sending haters to shame with this your beautiful comment sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Codes151(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

When you are the biɠgest oil producing state and at least 13% of the oil sales automatically is yours... genius isn't needed to get some work done.
funny how you think! Check oil allocations. You will see that your state Has no excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hypocrit: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
I hate media white washing with passion. Paris in the news CAR in real life. Make ona continue...
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by okeyglm: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
my Enugu can never come up which such good news . ugwuanyi and his bunch of thieves has finish my Enugu. propagandist has taken over nairaland.
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Chidonc(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

When you are the biɠgest oil producing state and at least 13% of the oil sales automatically is yours... genius isn't needed to get some work done.
Give him credit pls. Others before him receiving same allocation when naira was good, what did they do with it.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by pasol4real(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olominira:
NIGERIA ECONOMY BY STATES GDPs IN 2030
1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Akwa Ibom
4. Rivers
5. Kano
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Ondo
9. Kebbi
10. Delta
Keep fooling yourself
Nigeria will not go beyond 2025
Let me see how Lagos economy will continue to thrive without oil money n igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Amotekun777: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
hurryup123:
This man is the only working governor at the moment. He keeps breaking new grounds and transforming akwaibom...
May Godbless and reward him

Another gullible 9ja fellow.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by sylve11: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
If they give it to Nigerians to manage within 5yrs they'll wreck the whole place with tribalism and corrupt practices.

Nor be lie. cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Codes151:
funny how you think! Check oil allocations. You will see that your state Has no excuse.
Spot on sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences by Hunchogee: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hypocrit:
I hate media white washing with passion. Paris in the news CAR in real life. Make ona continue...
We no understand you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / PRICE LIST ON CARS/BUSES/VANS/TRUCKS AT LOME PORT, TOGO (+22891222400)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.