Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member (7423 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gudday nairalander,i want to tell u pple hw i become a school gang member,this is a life story.
After my jss3 exam,the folliowing term i got to ss1 in a public sch in oyo town named Olivet baptist sch one of the best in oyo town,in the class am the best through out the first term,during the second term i wish to have a girlfriend,as Ibadan boi i summon my courage to toast one pretty ss2 lady named Joy,i love her so much,two month after,i notice dat she is nt interested in all wat am doing for her,one day after sch hour,am on my way going home,i notice dat two boiz were following me,i face bac to be sure weather dey ar following me or nt suddenly i saw another two boiz infront of mine holding matchet,my heart started beating,very fast.
Thirty minute later,i don't know where am i becos i was blind folded,later dey remove the cloth i saw a boi sitting on a block two boiz stays beside him wit matchet on their hands,i saw alot of boiz in the uncompleted building where we stays wearing olivet uniform.
TBC......
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by zoer(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Continue

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Drsnives(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by dawnomike(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibromighty:
Gudday nairalander,i want to tell u pple hw i become a school gang member,this is a life story.
After my jss3 exam,the folliowing term i got to ss1 in a public sch in oyo town named Olivet baptist sch one of the best in oyo town,in the class am the best through out the first term,during the second term i wish to have a girlfriend,as Ibadan boi i summon my courage to toast one pretty ss2 lady named Joy,i love her so much,two month after,i notice dat she is nt interested in all wat am doing for her,one day after sch hour,am on my way going home,i notice dat two boiz were following me,i face bac to be sure weather dey ar following me or nt suddenly i saw another two boiz infront of mine holding matchet,my heart started beating,very fast.
Thirty minute later,i don't know where am i becos i was blind folded,later dey remove the cloth i saw a boi sitting on a block two boiz stays beside him wit matchet on their hands,i saw alot of boiz in the uncompleted building where we stays wearing olivet uniform.
TBC......
biko tag me in this story

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Georgekyrian(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tag me up dude
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thirty minute later,doing notin the boi dat sat on the block whisper to the boi beside him,the boi left,5minute later he came wit Joy,the boy on the block told me dat i want to collect his GF,hw dare me,some of his gang started slaping me,using the back of the matchet to beat me,he stood up every body started hailing him,he told me dat:wenever u see joy if u greet her u ar in trouble,if u didn't greet her u ar in problem,if u dare to be friend wit her again,he shook his head u ar dead!,he shouted i nod my head nd say ok sir!,later dey set me free,be4 setting me free they beat the hell out of me dat blood runs out from my nose nd mouth,at nite all my body is heavy nd weak,i can't sleep well.
Month later,principal annouce dat it remain two weeks to our exam,dat afternoon,i saw Joy wit her friend gisting,our math teacher called me to go nd collect math text book from Joy,my heart started beating,i face back i saw the two guys who is following me,suddenly i heard someone saying,go am going to protect u.
TBC....

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Chidexter(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Edit the name of the school if it is actually the real name u used

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
ok tnx
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by JustEdward(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Continue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by JustEdward(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Continue
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Olabode971(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Op...press forward; I don buy popcorn full my front pocket.
I can't wait to watch this movie till d end!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Am sorry for not posting earlier

After hearing dat,i
summon all my courage i move closer to her,nd ask for her textbook,she was so amazed,she gave me nd i left,paul was the one dat told me to go ,he is my best friend,i loved so much,he told me to come to the class,he told me dat he knew all wat is happening to me about joy,even the day dat they kidnap me,i told him dat who is their boss,he reply it was Eso(Nail),dey had suspended him from sch,he told me more about him how he killed one of the sch gang,i was shocked,paul told me to join there own group for me to be free from Eso's boiz,i reply wit anger group! i can't join any group in diz sch,i came here to learn nt join any group,i left with anger.
At nite,after dinner,by 9pm i heard someone knocking at the door,it was my mum,she told me my friend is around i told her to let dem in, it was Eso's boiz dey locked the door dey sat on the bed, suddenly i heard a slap on my check
TBC.....

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Olabode971(f): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Op... come update again nau.
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by realstars: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
My Phone Battry Is Fully Charge, PleaseCountinue.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Early in the morning,by 8:30 it was on saturday,after meal my mum pick up her bag nd go to shop,she gave me #50 for pocket money nd she left,i sat down,pick up my phone nd started chatting wit my friends on 2go,paul too was online,i told him about wat happen last nite,hw Eso boiz came to my house beating me nd threaten me,paul told me to come to the Gaji shop where we play"PES" he is there,5minute later i got to Gaji shop i met paul nd three of my classmate we greeted each other,paul told me dat we should play pes be4 talking i do so,we started playing it,one hour later we heard james voice nd one ss2 boy shouting,paul told me dat it was one of Eso boy another two guys come,fighting wit james,paul nd two of my classmate join james fighting wit Eso boiz they fight for almost one hour be4 paul nd my classmate defeat Eso boiz dey scatter everywhere Eso boiz ran away,paul told me can u see hw we defend ourselves,i told u to join us u didn't answer,i reply am goin to join u

TBC.... ..
HOW I JOIN LION'S GROUP

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
nairalander,plz invite more people to diz topic,dey should learn more lesson on diz
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Olabode971(f): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well done Op... Fire on.

Have Refilled my Front Pocket with Popcorn.
grin
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
op nice story.. but one thing bothers me...

from the "story" you claimed to be the best in your class at one term... but from the way you are butchering our lingual franca like this ... i won't want to imaging how the worst student in that class will holdup

anyway as long as I can overstand ...carry went!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
it is nt my fault,just continue following me,i will explain
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gudday,sorry for posting late am busy.

After telling him dat i want to join their group,he told me dat i should come by 4:30pm today.Time goes on,by 4:20 am already there i met paul nd two of my clssmate james nd john,dey told me to follow dem i do,we jump over our sch fence,we walk for 30min be4 entering our school bush called Jungle,we continue our journey,5min later we stop in a place,the place was cleared sorrounded by trees,the leaf of the tree make a shade for the cleared place,i saw a plastic chair facing two long bench dat face each other,suddenly i had sometin cracking as if someone is coming,i saw two boys coming toward me another boiz coming from my back,i counted all of dem making twenty,i saw some of my classmate,suddenly everybody started bowing paul told me to bow,i do so everybody started singing the person dat is coming sit down on the chair all of us sat on the bench,the person dat sat on the chair,wearing a cloth wit a big lion's head motif on it,the person is our "Head boy"

TBC........
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Nezzjnr: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
OP please finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Very soon

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Arturitoroman: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
yeah
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Highzik20(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
kwantinu
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
As we sit,paul told me dat diz is our leader,called LION,i told him dat i know him,paul told lion about me.
Lion:do u know me
Me:yes,i know u sir,our head boi
Lion:nod his head,ar u sure dat u want to join us
Me:yes
Lion:hav u tink about it
Me:yes.
Lion told me to show him my palm,i do so he bring out a knife nd cut my palm,blood started runing out,he bring out a cup,where my blood droped,5min later it stop bleeding he mix my blood wit others blood,in a cup already he told me to put my finger in the cup nd lick the blood,i do so,lion told me dat we ar brothers nw he told to swear,i do so,he gave me a red handkercheif,a knife to protect my self nd a ring if there is any trouble very critical i should use it,i collected it nd keep dem in my cloth,after dat he stood up dey started singing he left.
A week later,our exam day,on my way going to sch i was ambushed by some gang holding match wearing the same sch uniform,dey told me dat hav been warned nt to date Joy again
TBC....
THE TROUBLE DAY WATCH OUT
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
plz invite more people,diz episode i just want to release is the most interesting one,
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Themainboy22: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Op continue, we are following.
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by ALEXAPLAYME: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ibromighty:
plz invite more people,diz episode i just want to release is the most interesting one,

Please can you continue it on Saynotocultism thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/247
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
i don't tink so,but why did

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts / Fr. Theophilus Ndulue Regains Freedom After Being Kidnaped On Friday In Enugu / Bandits Kidnap 15 Traders In Katsina Traveling In A Commercial Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.