Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member (7455 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by swankyshank: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
@Greenpace214 You obviously lack home training.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by 420active: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Op. More please...
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2020
swankyshank:
@Greenpace214 You obviously lack home training.

Tell that to your dad
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by EagleNest(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2020
As far as I can understand 90% of what he wrote I would not worry about grammatical purity. After all some of our senators are not grammatically endowed but they speak and pass legislations.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by EagleNest(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Meanwhile venturing into cultism and gangs even at that young age is a disaster in waiting. It kills dreams!
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by AK481(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2020
hahn:

I think say na only me notice tongue

He used to be
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2020
to be wat
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Mayng01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
So, is the tread finally killed with grammatical arguments and insults hurlings at one another? Sighed!
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by jmaine: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2020
This OP no serious sha.... Little negatively, ma guy don Kawa...

Gone too soon...
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Plz am so sorry,i lost my phone dat is why i can't post yesterday.

Plz i will like to skip the war scene,our leader Lion was suspended from sch,investigation pass through him,he left the sch but he did not left the group,he gave me a post,"SPY",nd spy is the most dangerous post in the group,if the other group caught me,dey can kill me or cut off my arm,buh lion gave me two gangs as my guard.
One day i was under the tree,pressing my phone suddenly i saw Joy passing by as she was walking my dick started raising,i followed her she doesn't know dat am following her she get to a silent place i run after her i grabed her,she fell,den i raped her she cried for help,i left her nd ran away, i know dat am in trouble,either she reported to Eso or principal.
I pick up my phone nd called Lion dat am in trouble,he told me to call my guards i do so.first day,i didn't see any body second day,third day,Joy send me a message dat she forgive me,i begged her nt to tell Eso nd principal she promised me
TBC........
WATCH OUT

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by BABSSSOO(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
BakedCake:
op nice story.. but one thing bothers me...

from the "story" you claimed to be the best in your class at one term... but from the way you are butchering our lingual franca like this ... i won't want to imaging how the worst student in that class will holdup

anyway as long as I can overstand ...carry went!
you are a bad fella grin
BakedCake:

from the "story" you claimed to be the best in your class at one term... but from the way you are butchering our lingual franca like this ... i won't want to imaging how the worst student in that class will holdup

you are a bad fella
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Mayng01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
We are not even sure whether you are or were a cult.... while we are still contemplating on that, you have just proven to be a rapist again. Ah! Your story is becoming worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by bellina715(f): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Mayng01:
We are not even sure whether you are or were a cult.... while we are still contemplating on that, you have just proven to be a rapist again. Ah! Your story is becoming worrisome.
my brother I tire oo, I don't even understand the sudden twist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by 420active: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
bellina715:
my brother I tire oo, I don't even understand the sudden twist.
He's a cultist and a rapist

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Bright4luv3000: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ok oooooo
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Coolkid11(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guy Abeg finish ur story leave all this cow �

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Thomthom(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2020
What we need to do to avoid derailing someone's story is to at least let the writer or the OP finish his account of his story. then we can later tell the op what we need to tell him. All this grammar and insult, will discourage other people who will like to share there dark past.. OP later shared his reasons why his English was bad and I really felt for him in away. Abeg this our ITK attitude in this country will not lead us anywhere. If grammer would have helped us, using the nation as a case study, Nigeria should be a better country today because we have a lot of people that can speak good english.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by quickberry(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2020
BakedCake:

P.O.C: It's imagine.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by quickberry(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Greenpace214:

All these lie lie stories again?

After beating you, you went back home jeje and didn't report to your parents or your teachers in school?
You must be a big fool with this crap of a story.

Best in your class, with this issshhh your typing?

P.O.C: you're
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by melodyboy(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2021
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Lampy336: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2021
You are right , its becos dey were not into secondary game den wen boiz dey para , 10-15 years back are not for child play..all this niggas quoting @ibromighty wrong should ask people dat know ogun state well back and they will tell them how secondary games work , i repeat myself it was not for child play..
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Lampy336: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Kontinu jawe me dey enjoy u as i don buy kulikuli put 4 my side dey read ur story , morova i tank GOD 4 dat u ar now into forex been a dropout is not d end..dos wu make it out of sku in ur days , whr ar dey now @ ibromighty just be thankful..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks / There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) / Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.