Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member (7456 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by hahn(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
BakedCake:
op nice story.. but one thing bothers me...

from the "story" you claimed to be the best in your class at one term... but from the way you are butchering our lingual franca like this ... i won't want to imaging how the worst student in that class will holdup

anyway as long as I can overstand ...carry went!

I think say na only me notice tongue
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
yeah u be the only one
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Chris525: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls continue & finish your story here.
Ibromighty:
i don't tink so,but why did
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by MummyIMadeIt: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lions Group Vz Ezo Boys...

Wonders shall never end oh!

Following your tale interestingly
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
When i see the two gang i was afraid,i ran away,dey were chasing me,i hide my sef in a bush,i took of my shoe i remove the ring i pull it in my hand,i put a big stone in my socks swing it nd throw it on the first gang head wit force,he felt down cried for help the second person tried to luk for me i hit him wit my ring he fell down nd started rolling on the ground,i called paul he told me to run away from where am staying becos Eso boiz is around luking for us violating the sch,he to me to com to the Jungle,i do so,quickly,we prepare for war,we use our red handkercheif to cover our face for people nt to see us Lion gives each of us a match nd a bag full of stones,we get out of the Jungle seeing Eso boiz nd other sch Gang wit match nd different kind of danderous weapon,we couldn't see Eso,Lion follow us holding pankere stick were he put razor blade.
The war disturb the whole sch dat student didn't come to sch for three days,dey killed 2 of our brothers injured us we killed nd injured dem too
TBC....
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ibromighty:
Thirty minute later,doing notin the boi dat sat on the block whisper to the boi beside him,the boi left,5minute later he came wit Joy,the boy on the block told me dat i want to collect his GF,hw dare me,some of his gang started slaping me,using the back of the matchet to beat me,he stood up every body started hailing him,he told me dat:wenever u see joy if u greet her u ar in trouble,if u didn't greet her u ar in problem,if u dare to be friend wit her again,he shook his head u ar dead!,he shouted i nod my head nd say ok sir!,later dey set me free,be4 setting me free they beat the hell out of me dat blood runs out from my nose nd mouth,at nite all my body is heavy nd weak,i can't sleep well.
Month later,principal annouce dat it remain two weeks to our exam,dat afternoon,i saw Joy wit her friend gisting,our math teacher called me to go nd collect math text book from Joy,my heart started beating,i face back i saw the two guys who is following me,suddenly i heard someone saying,go am going to protect u.
TBC....

All these lie lie stories again?

After beating you, you went back home jeje and didn't report to your parents or your teachers in school?
You must be a big fool with this crap of a story.

Best in your class, with this issshhh your typing?

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
BakedCake:
op nice story.. but one thing bothers me...

from the "story" you claimed to be the best in your class at one term... but from the way you are butchering our lingual franca like this ... i won't want to imaging how the worst student in that class will holdup

anyway as long as I can overstand ...carry went!

Best student my foot...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
dat is yur own problem,u fools

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by butterfly777(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greenpace214:

Best student my foot...

The guy already said he went to a public school. And in Oyo town fa. If you understand that, his writing skill should not surprise you whether he was the best student there or not.

Plus, you're just looking for a way to disturb this important thread.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
butterfly777:

The guy already said he went to a public school. And in It Oyo town fa. If you understand that, his writing skill should not surprise you.

Plus, You're just looking for a way to disturb this important thread.

You skipped the part of him claiming to be the best in his class...

But u can carry on.
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ibromighty:
dat is yur own problem,u fools

Best student abeg no vex na joke I dey joke,
Please continue d story.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by jmaine: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greenpace214:

But u can carry on.

And this is your major issue than the main story he is telling...? undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Themainboy22: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Greenpace214:

But u can carry on.
"Best in class" when he was in jss3, i guess that was when he started having the issues. It's very possible, did you know if he was able to even finish the secondary school?. Someone have already questioned his claim about being the best in his class in the previous page, he promised to clarify that later. Abeg leave the guy make he continue his story. Do you think if the story is as fake as you make it to seem, he wouldn't had looked for a good writer or motivational speaker to help him and garnish the story with a better grammar than this?.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please with the English u sabi speak how much e remain make you reach dangote.

Op continue your story we are enjoying it.
Don't mind those niggers up there claiming English Professors on nairaland.
Mtcheww sad

Op I believe your story also,had some friends that were involved in secondary school fights back then as a result of clashes between their group and rival groups or clashes with their seniors and other schools.
They had different incisions on their body and they do use rings also.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by ResourceMan(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Ibromighty:
yeah u be the only one

If I were you I will stop this story till those stupid and fooolish English teachers apologize.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by ResourceMan(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Greenpace214:

Best student abeg no vex na joke I dey joke,
Please continue d story.
You are disrespectful and obviously lack COMMON SENSE

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2020
yeah dat is wat i want to do
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2020
ResourceMan:

If I were you I will stop this story till those stupid and fooolish English teachers apologize.
yeah dat is wat i want to do

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by goryorhal(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2020
ResourceMan:

Na true u talk bro ... I agree with u on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2020
ResourceMan:

Your papa and your mama, they lack common sense.
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
ResourceMan:

Keep waiting

You go old
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
ResourceMan:

Keep waiting

You go old
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Greenpace,u be hypocrite
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by MummyIMadeIt: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ibromighty:
Greenpace,u be hypocrite

Concentrate on your story and forget distractors
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ibromighty:
Greenpace,u be hypocrite

Your mum too
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by butterfly777(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
ResourceMan:

Op, don't mind this guy, and his friends looking for grammar.

The good this thread will do is far outweighs vain issue such as grammar. Who grammar epp?

I know this thread already has enemies who don't want the truth to be revealed. But nobody can silence the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Greenpace214:

Your mum too

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Greenpace214(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Ibromighty post=91129795][/quote]

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by OFFICIAL336: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Imagine this kind of cultism in junior secondary school. SW is finished

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by OFFICIAL336: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
All those that are criticising this boy are just foolish. Correct him and just move on.

Don't derail the story
Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Atk1nson(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
A thread was created to highlight cultism, some petty idiots start derailing over grammar and displaying deep ignorance over the state of the Nigerian education system.

It's not uncommon to find secondary schools in rural locations outside Lagos where students seldom speak the English language.

Be it as it may, I believe nairaland needs to place an effective age-restriction mechanism, childishness should be restricted to the romance section.

@ibromighty, pls continue your story, your distractors are likely children or adults who choose to remain childish

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member by Ibromighty(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ok,going to continue tomorrow.
All wat am say is all about Nigeria education,am nw leaving in Ibadan am droped out dat is why my grammar is nt gud buh am still trying,all wat am trying to say is dat u should far away from cultism,nw my name is in Olivet black list,i can't get any job but nw am a forex trader wen i try all my best to luk for job.
Now Olivet baptist sch is nw peaceful,all sch dat we fight wit like Ladigbolu,Obadeyemi,Community high sch,nd so on all dat school is nw peaceful.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28 Police Officer Killed In Three Months, Police Plan Measures To Curb Attacks / There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) / Awka Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.