Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) (83748 Views)

Rita Dominic Wows In Swimsuit As She Hits The Beach In Australia / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:57am On Jun 25, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
Report reaching us now has it that big brother naija ex housemate Cee c has been involved in a fatal accident and in the process crushes someone down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSgiOa_UIfI

It is not a fatal accident! No life was lost so stop misleading people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by favour32(m): 5:00am On Jun 25, 2020
otipoju:

My brother JAMB pass mark is now 160...in my days 270 could not get you admitted into Dentistry OAU . 254 was cut off for mass communication Unilag.

The standard has fallen "fatally"
Politicians kill education for Nigeria but send their children abroad for education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by hizikin(f): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2020
apcmustwin:
Fatal accident involves death. No one died so its ghastly.

Did you check up the word "ghastly"?

That car looks alright. It doesn't seem like it was that serious.

I saw " Breaking news..." with this topic yesterday and was wondering if the MOD that pushed it had a score to settle with CeeCee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Gloryphil(f): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]abuse of English language �‍♀️
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:37am On Jun 25, 2020
What later happen to the person na
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 25, 2020
See as she be like kuluso cheesy all these celebrities na photoshop dey make them dey fine

5 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Quick recovery I pray on the victim oh Lord.

"Fatal accident"
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Justarandomguy: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Chai one chance
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2020
otipoju:

My brother JAMB pass mark is now 160...in my days 270 could not get you admitted into Dentistry OAU . 254 was cut off for mass communication Unilag.

Quota system people must fit in

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
grin grin grin grin grin

My own surprise is people don’t seem bothered by all this.

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Banter1(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Ugly short girl. Na makeup they hide her ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Felix6: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Nelly21:
Please God, I hope she didn't hit anyone. That mob is scary, I hope they don't turn violent. She looks really terrified and even fell cry cry
you get eyes o, I never noticed she fell.
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2020
She ought to be lynched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2020
/
Instagram vs Reality.

Blame photoshop and photographers.

Her concern: 10% accident and 90% being caught without makeover( a slay-queen's worst nightmare)

/

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by clyck(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
I saw this girl at orthopaedic yesterday....could cee c be that short and not that beautiful ? I doubt if she's the one , moreover , d ass isn't looking like wat I always see in d TV
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Adebek(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
I don't think it's serious as people potrayed it.
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Casper21: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Chioma1567:
Her brother actually confirmed that she is fine and it was nothing serious.
https://duchesscc..com/2020/06/ex-bbnaija-housemate-cee-cs-car-loses.html?m=1

Pls man, which host did u use to open this your ? Cos I can see ads on the site and I know Google adsense doesn't approve
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by tunary(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2020
LOL
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by PhilipReigns(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by onadana: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Why do people keep misusing the word "fatal" as simple as it is. Fatality means the person or persons involved died. Don't be tempted to use theword fatal for the purpose of sounding ambiguous or when expressing the severity of the situation. Thank me later.

Fatal means death for sure.Listen to the video,the screams,the Igbo voices,certainly something very very bad had happened.
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by JoseRaji(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
And a mod.moved this trash to front page... This is really sad
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by hamzeiy: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Why do people keep misusing the word "fatal" as simple as it is. Fatality means the person or persons involved died. Don't be tempted to use theword fatal for the purpose of sounding ambiguous or when expressing the severity of the situation. Thank me later.
Lol.....next time make then use the word "brutal"
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Odion2016(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
otipoju:

Did you try being a Dentist or are you one??
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Sadteen: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you cross over! You will serve him with all you have but it will be Late..

Humble yourself and Accept him now bro
but he's right. Your god is the fundamental sole causer of division among we humans today but he doesn't seem to care to change that. He's waiting until we die to change things when it will be too late for some people so that he will have a justifiable reason to send them to hell... And by the way the way, your God seems like a dictator. Most people don't share his values and idiosyncrasies

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by monex(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:

as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Felix799(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Odunwa(f): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Hi

Do you know you can decide to make good money this 2020 and achieve it?
You are invited to an international business meeting holding on "Zoom" Everyday

This business enables you to earn extra sources of income and it can give you the opportunity to work from home.
It's new!
It's easy!!
It's working!!!
Please don't miss it

You can be my guest by clicking � by 7pm Nigerian time 8PM European time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6578787987?pwd=djBTYmJSLzVUSFhtMUJ
3ZDliUUJ1QT09

Meeting ID: 657 878 7987
Password: Business
Invited by Ngozi Okosa
(08035226255)
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by VirginFinder: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you cross over! You will serve him with all you have but it will be Llate..

Humble yourself and Aaccept him now bro
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by chuddyforlife(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just like that! No one prepares for these events!
There is a very thin line between life n Death!
Anything can happen to anyone at anytime and anywhere....
In all you Do.. Ensure you feed and equip your Soul with what matters!
JESUS is what Matters!
Just in case...
Sudden death.... Sudden Glory!

We pray the person she hit is not dead!

nice write up

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by beeniemccoy: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2020
The annoying thing about this is that some Nigerians find this story humorous. Laughing at the plight of others won't elevate you in any way.

I pray no one got hurt
No weapon fashioned against her will succeed.
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
davodyguy:
OMG

I really feel for her.

While she was going, she fell into the gutter. cry

A whole cee-c fell into gutter lol I was wondering what could be probably going through her mind
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Felix6:
you get eyes o, I never noticed she fell.

She fell inside gutter. Filled with rain poto poto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.