Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment (44310 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Starz825:

Literally tired of the damn niggarrr cheesy
I swear I've given up on the guy. He's nairaland number one parasite.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bolowolowo:

Chukwumeka don't be so naive. Why would anyone risk falling too their death when escaping the authorities? This guy knew that he would've faced death from the sharia police. He was selling drugs, like a typical developer grin grin
ur a big bloody fool. Hausa bastard! Get a life motherfucker!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

You don't check currency like that. People already in the system will tell you how it goes. Here in Vietnam, their exchange rate to naira is 1000 VND to 16.63 NAIRA but their minimum wage is 72,000 per month. How can you compare it with Nigeria who are yet to embrace 36,000 minimum wage. The basic of life is far much ber than the so place their currency is much. That's by the way.

May the soul of the dead rest in the Lord. Guys should always come to Asian countries with the right documents and abstain from doing any illegal things because the result will always be painful.
oil full ur head, some will just come online to type nonsense as if they knew everything. Standard of life in Asia is much better than one in Nigeria period.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SATANNIST: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
RaptorX:
Indonesia is a third world shithole. Better my foot..
they have steady light, they have standard internet, they have good and affordable houses. the type u guys see in island and think its sepecial is what the commoners live in. they have better medical care and better security, they have better roads, they have better government. they have better oloshos. abobi, i can go on and on.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SATANNIST: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Starz825:

Literally tired of the damn niggarrr cheesy
slawormir u mean this guy? cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by BonPatrick(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
He is a big fool
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by luluosas(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Facing immigration officials and getting deported legally to Nigeria would have been better. Now, all ends in sorrow. It is well
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by efemena5050(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
sharp guy sharp guy don keee this one rubbish .....is it not better to be caught don die in this manner ....hmmmm indeed sense is expensive ....more y is it tht this people of this tribe hardly stay one place ....imagine countries like indonesia,north korea,pakistan,somalia,......malawi congo....serrialone....chai
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by shugabasbn: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is what some guys are facing in no man land, unfortunately the little they were able to gathered some good for nothing will still chop it.

Anyway if u don't have your Pali complete don't go abroad, put more effort here n God will answer your calls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by seanjy4konji: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine thoughts in his head as he dangled from that window...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Mhizzard(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by OdefaGirl(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
The video is a painful thing to watch.... aswear. RIP Nnaa
I wonder where our spirit of empathy has gone..... I am shocked at some comments...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by OdefaGirl(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
efemena5050:
sharp guy sharp guy don keee this one rubbish .....is it not better to be caught don die in this manner ....hmmmm indeed sense is expensive ....more y is it tht this people of this tribe hardly stay one place ....imagine countries like indonesia,north korea,pakistan,somalia,......malawi congo....serrialone....chai

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by NoLotty7(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Marvyx:
Na wa o. What was he doing in Indonesia? 1000 indonesian rupiah = 27.45 Nigerian naira. Will he be sending money here or they'll send money to him? Just saying. RIP though.
the more a particular country's currency looks valueless,the easy way to acquire thousands daily if converted to naira.it's a secret.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by NaMeAboki: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Chike? This Igbo was running from the authorities b/c of his illicit drug operations. He knew he would suffer bitterly in the hands of sharia authority.

Development gone wrong grin grin grin

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SexytorresE(f): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oyibo with d*ck and cuteness. Smh grin too much of movie caused this also cry what a way to die . But I don’t understand, why were they busy filming while he was helpless on the floor?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SexytorresE(f): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin
jaszplus12:

You've helped him say it already!
Rip to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SexytorresE(f): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin
SweetCunt97:
D guy don watch too James bond movies. It's hard for ones hand to support their weight.

Nwa bialu uwa anaaa. All for hustle, illegal hustle to come back home and oppress.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SexytorresE(f): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine the nonsense
IMAliyu:
Man would rather risk death than to risk deportation.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SexytorresE(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Smh
zombieTRACKER:
Choose death rather than coming bk to buhari country
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by kmaster007: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Drienzia:
If not for bad government, what will someone be looking for in Indonesia ?

RIP to the deceased
wat too say nah naija. ur going to blame Buhari/APC
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Cousin9999: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
It was probably murder. Asians are demonic, stupid pieces of sh_t. Stop going to their disgusting countries.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by LegalOpinion: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Guess you didn't have patience to finish the story. Don't always assume what you don't have the fact with

I know what happens here bro! Never believe all you hear from our guys in diaspora. We envy and seize any opportunity to shortchange ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Olabode971(f): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Marvyx:
Na wa o. What was he doing in Indonesia? 1000 indonesian rupiah = 27.45 Nigerian naira. Will he be sending money here or they'll send money to him? Just saying. RIP though.

Like seriously; the guy matter shocked me

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
y staying in another man country illegally. instead of coming BK here even if it selling akara at the junction.

lazy youth.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by tianshie(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Demburrows:
Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience, friends,
parents/lovers of school teachers and my fellow
brethrens of Christ . I am still on my knees, please
extend your helping hands to a teacher that has been
out of job for months due to the covid 19 pandemic.
The hunger is now unbearable. You need to see how
thin my little kids they have become, am crying and
begging because they had nothing to eat. its becoming
embarrassing , the gas cooker has been empty for days
now. I beg of you my brothers and sisters please
extend a bit of your kind heart. any token is a blessing.
I promise to give back to the society if you do this for
me and my family. i use access bnk acct no 080 7 3 44
826 thank you and may divine favours follow you as
the week unfolds.

God go punish you stupid tRump supporter. Make nobody give am shishi. You dey here dey complain say your pikin dem thin but at the same time dey support animal president wey im policies dey make immigrants pikin dem thin.

Low- level id-iot.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by mechanics(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2020
He shouldn't have run away.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by lesson44: 3:15am On Jun 25, 2020
R.I.P comrade.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by ABOVEDELAW: 4:10am On Jun 25, 2020
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH MR PREACHER, YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE PASSING THROUGH IN DIASPORA UNTIL YOU GET THERE.
kikero:
When living abroad, always make sure your immigration status is up to date

When living abroad don't come in and be working on a tourist visa. Get the right visa

If our countryman's papers had been okay, he won't be hiding from immigration

Let's avoid stories that touch. Let's do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.