Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment (44345 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by naturefellow(m): 4:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Chike? This Igbo was running from the authorities b/c of his illicit drug operations. He knew he would suffer bitterly in the hands of sharia authority.

Development gone wrong grin grin grin
covidiot!

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by efemena5050(m): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Efulefu
ur surname.....now run along
..nd go play with sand kiddo
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by OVB123: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Drienzia:
If not for bad government, what will someone be looking for in Indonesia ?

RIP to the deceased
My brother u have hit the nail on the head.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by lighternote: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2020
All this while someone should have got him a mattress but they were busy recording him cry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by OdefaGirl(f): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2020
efemena5050:
ur surname.....now run along
..nd go play with sand kiddo

When some things confuse you, you ask your elders.....next time type like one who has used chalk before.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by frozen70(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian man has been confirmed dead after falling off the 9th floor of his apartment in Indonesia while hiding from immigration officers.

The Nigerian man identified simply as Chike, resides at Gading Nias apartment in Kelapa Garden Central Jakarta, Indonesia. It was gathered that he tried to escape after being told that immigration officers were on their way.

Other Nigerians who reside in the apartment rushed him to the hospital where he was confirmed dead this morning, June 24.

Here is a video from the scene of the incident Obtained By below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7uHIqSjXyY

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB0OAF2jKWq/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=AB2D59F8-C823-4FFB-B13D-E4C100C315AC

This is just one death to avoid

Why running away, worst case they deport you if your papers are not complete
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Longman8: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
An arrest would have been more better than death. RIP Brother
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH MR PREACHER, YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE PASSING THROUGH IN DIASPORA UNTIL YOU GET THERE.

Good morning to you too, sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Fear of deportation cos you'll b deported with only what you have on. You not taking anything you've worked hard for with u. So u can imagine

I don't believe deportation will make a man risk his life like that.
It's prolly the police bursted his building or flat and he's into illegal things.
I think in Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, most Asian countries... The death sentence is the penalty for drug trafficking
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
I thought the world was a global village.

The world will teach u, shebi u no won get sense.

This includes those of u in Europe and d US.

Fix Nigeria, problem solved.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by SweetCunt97(f): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
tonididdy:

I don't believe deportation will make a man risk his life like that.
It's prolly the police bursted his building or flat and he's into illegal things.
I think in Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, most Asian countries... The death sentence is the penalty for drug trafficking
But he simply embraced the death faster.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by rainmon(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
efemena5050:
sharp guy sharp guy don keee this one rubbish .....is it not better to be caught don die in this manner ....hmmmm indeed sense is expensive ....more y is it tht this people of this tribe hardly stay one place ....imagine countries like indonesia,north korea,pakistan,somalia,......malawi congo....serrialone....chai

To be honest, Jakarta is an incredible city that offers lots of opportunities if we do honest jobs. The minimum wage for unskilled employee is around USD 304 a month, while the average salary for experienced workers there are around USD 985 monthly. In 2019, per capita income of Jakarta stood at USD 17.374. It hosts five unicorn companies, while the whole Africa continent only has two unicorn companies which all of them owned by South African.

It is classified by GaWC as an Alpha city, while no other African cities put in the same category. Even Johannesburg is listed as an Alpha - city only, a notch below Jakarta.

https://www.cbinsights.com/research-unicorn-companies

https://en.antaranews.com/amp/news/135764/jakarta-sets-provincial-minimum-wage-for-2020

http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-survey.php?loc=1136&loctype=3

It has so much potential to be the next Asian giant. Economically, it has already been bigger than Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. It can beat Singapore in the foreseeable future if it can maintain its rapid growth.

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by AfroBeatDiary: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
AnanseK:

His fear must be more than deportation. Indonesia passes death Sentence for drug traffickers . We know that’s what they do there.

R.I.P. to him though

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment by AnanseK(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
His scared he was suggested that he was trafficking drugs which attracts capital punishment in Indonesia.

Anyway he has avoided the court trial but served the sentence anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.