Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement (1711 Views)

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Kwanza: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
To God be the glory!
https://twitter.com/VictorGiadomAPC/status/1275823156477997056?s=19

All for the good of our great party the APC! @OfficialAPCNg
https://twitter.com/VictorGiadomAPC/status/1275823315626741761?s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by helinues: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
High Chief Giadom is our legally recognized and Presidentially approved able shia undecided

6 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Kwanza: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lauretta Onochie

There is DEFINITELY an APC e-NEC meeting TOMORROW.

We are going through a growth process.
Thank you everyone.
https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1275816676207087616?s=19
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by tuniski: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am just happy tiinubu and his crew are being tamed.
POI is in soup !

6 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by whizzler: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't really get it, is the president not supposed to call the NWC and settle this issue behind closed door. He is making it obvious that he is biased and against the majority. He is creating more bad blood by this action Too bad!!!

4 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Minjim: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
I just don't get this. How a deputy Secretary can lay claim and take the chairmanship of such a party when there are other politicians above him.
Well, I'm still watching.
I'm sure others will be formalizing their plans of forming another party now.
Because all these is all a game plan

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
our chairman
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Racoon(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
The party have become so used to anarchy, impunity and lawlessness that they dont know when they became same to their own selves.What a set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Minjim:
I just don't get this. How a deputy Secretary can lay claim and take the chairmanship of such a party when there are other politicians above him.

he is the most senior legally recognized and elected APC official.

the appointment of Ajimobi and the rest are null and void since it was done by a suspended chairman

5 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by sapientia(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Am not comfortable saying anything for now

This APC matter be like Nollywood

No trust

Pre-election matters have really dealt with APC

All because of greed and propaganda

It was never a gathering of progressives
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by SaintBeehot(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
seunmsg what's wrong here

6 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by whizzler: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Minjim:
Am losing respect for the president's judgement by the day. What kind of a father takes side when his children quarrel He does not want an amicable settlement then.

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by sweerychick(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
All along it's been a well calculated game plan for 2023.

What's currently happening in Edo is a proxy war between Tinubu and El rufai.. I suspected this when the appeal court upheld oshiomole's suspension. I knew it had some backing of the presidency, Gaidom being elrufai arrowhead and Ajimobi being Tinubu arrow Head.. it shows that PMB would always pledge loyalty to the North.. and it's a clear interpretation of who the north is backing for 2023 presidency.. I just pity my southern brethren nursing the ambition for presidency under APC.. an average northerner believes that power belongs to them, like it is actually their national birthright.. they can never compromise that presidency ambition, and it's a collective ideology for them.. the sad thing here is that our foolish south would keep backstabbing ourselves while the North will continue to rape us in open broad daylight. I just pity the south honestly..

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by SarkinYarki: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu effectively being retired gradually ..

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buhari doesn't know what he's doing.... I strongly know he's been manipulated by the cabals.... We will know what's next tomorrow....
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Decibel: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
High Chief Victor Giadom arriving NEC Meeting venue at Aso Villa as the authentic Chairman of All Pandemic Criminals (APC)cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by TheFreeOne: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
I said it few days ago that there are people pulling the strings behind and using Edo election logiam as front for their 2023 permutations.

Tinubu alliance with his northern friends will be his undoing and I hope he's getting the memo now...SMH

APC is akin to a curse for our national well-being. Many believed PDP was bad but current administration made them look like an angel compared to APC whose reign has been of confusion, disorganisation, nepotism, insecurity and corruption.

Let's await what arises out of the ashes of their self inflicted fire fights. A new party probably.

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by hucienda: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Like play, like play na dis man don become dia acting chairman.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by meolaniyi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
ok
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by musa234(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Apc house of commotion. Useless party

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by jlinkd78(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oshiomole cannot believe what he brought upon himself by his avoidable grandstanding
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by XXLMANDIGO: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
F
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Bighead9: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sai APC.

Gaidom, Oshiomole and Pastor İze Iyamu are great leaders in the APC.

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Minjim: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Lostz:

he is the most senior legally recognized and elected APC official.

the appointment of Ajimobi and the rest are null and void since it was done by a suspended chairman

This man was a deputy secretary. If he was elected, what about the actually Secretary that he was deputising? Was he not elected ?
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Afospecialk: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
The chairman for the online inconsequential miscreant pigs that will soon be dumped and sent to jail on top like your OUK was used and dumped
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Yebosola(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
TheFreeOne:
I said it few days ago that there are people pulling the strings behind and using Edo election logiam as front for their 2023 permutations.

Tinubu alliance with his northern friends will be his undoing and I hope he's getting the memo now...SMH

APC is akin to a curse for our national well-being. Many believed PDP was bad but current administration made them look like an angel compared to APC whose reign has been of confusion, disorganisation, nepotism, insecurity and corruption.

Let's await what arises out of the ashes of their self inflicted fire fights. A new party probably.

This game plan will never see the light of the day, except the plan is to empower PDP back to power. Let assumed the frustrated all their enemies out of APC, tell me how will that help APC collectively? This question beg for an answer. "A dagger is spoiling his abode and rejoicing "
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To Buhari's Endorsement by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Minjim:

This man was a deputy secretary. If he was elected, what about the actually Secretary that he was deputising? Was he not elected ?

I think the secretary seat was vacant. he got appointed by buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola @66th Birthday: Aregbesola Shuns Oyetola / Tvc News Is Back / IGBO AND THIS SILLY IDENTITY CRISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.