Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A31: Which One Would You Pick? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A31: Which One Would You Pick? (1360 Views)

12 Tips & Tricks For The Infinix Note7: Must Watch For Infinix Note7 Owners / Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! / Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Wins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A31: Which One Would You Pick? by Valorreviews(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys,

The new kid on the block, the Samsung A31 is taking on the G.O.A.T from Infinix, the Infinix note7 and In this post, I will be comparing the two phones to show you which smartphone is the right one for you. Let’s get started.

Now for the price, the Samsung A31 cost N102,000 while the infinix note 7 costs N78,000. There is a price difference of N24,000.

For the build quality, both smartphones are made from plastic. Samsung likes to call theirs glastic. The Samsung A31 on the other hand has glass at the front while the infinix note7 has corning gorilla 3 at the front. For the build quality between the two phones, it's a tie.

Now, Looking at the bottom of both phones, the Samsung A31 comes with a USB type C port while the Infinix Note 7 is still rocking something your grandparents will recognize, the micro USB port.

On the flip side, the Infinix Note 7 has stereo speakers while the Samsung A31 has a mono speaker and comparing the sound coming out of the two devices, the infinix note 7 trump's the Samsung A31.

Both smartphones have dual sim trays and a memory card slot. The Samsung A31 has dual mics which helps in improving the audio while recording a video and noise-canceling while the Infinix just has one mic.

So in terms of features like the USB type C port and dual mics, the Samsung A31 wins although the Infinix Note 7 has stereo speakers, I'll take a USB type C port and dual microphones over the dual speakers of the Infinix note 7. I can always use headphones and that solves that problem.

Moving to the display, the Samsung A31 comes with a 6.4inch 1080P super AMOLED display while the Infinix Note 7 comes with a 6.95inch 720P IPS LCD Panel that is beautiful and quality-wise, the display on the Samsung A31 is obviously the better one. It has deeper blacks, more contrast, colors just pop on the Samsung display. it isn't like the infinix note 7 display is bad, not at all. It is Beautiful. it's just that the Samsung A31 display is superior.

let’s do a quick recap before we proceed to performance. For the build quality, its a tie, for features like the USB type C and noise-canceling mic, the Samsung A31 wins, for display, the Samsung A31 wins.
but for performance, this is where the infinix note 7 maltreats the Samsung A31 and its senior brother, the Samsung A51.

Let’s start off with the fingerprint scanners. The Samsung A31 comes with an optical fingerprint scanner on the display while the Infinix Note 7 comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that doubles as the power button. The infinix note 7 manhandles the Samsung A31 in this area, it's not even funny. Look, I can unlock the Note 7 and launch Instagram before the Samsung A31 even unlocks. Crazy!!!!
Both smartphones have the face unlock feature and no surprise here, the Samsung A31 is slow to unlock.

The Samsung Samsung A31 comes with a mediatek Helio P65 chipset while the Infinix Note 7 comes with the Mediatek Helio G70 chipset. Running the antutu Benchmark test, the Infinix Note 7 is the faster device and Running the Geek bench test, the result it the same, Infinix Note 7 wins.

Launching apps, the Infinix Note 7 wins. So when it comes to performance, hey, infinix note 7 is not your mate. (throw the phone away)..ah! We haven’t finished the comparison ohh.

Moving on to the camera department, this one area I am curious to know which smartphone wins. The Samsung A31 comes with a 20MP front-facing camera while the Infinix Note 7 comes with a 16MP camera. Looking at the pictures I can’t seem to pick a winner. Both smartphones did a good job of capturing the image and honestly, I can’t seem to pick a winner. Images captured on the Infinix Note 7 are a bit warm while the Samsung A31 is a bit on the cool side. Which device takes the better picture? I can’t really make up my mind.

Moving to the rear cameras, In the Dark, Infinix note 7 trumps the Samsung A31. There is no night mood on the Samsung. The Samsung A31 has a wide-angle lens while the infinix note 7 doesn’t have one. Using the main camera sensor on both smartphones, I honestly can’t say one is better than the other. However, the infinix note 7 using the 48MP camera mode retains more details.

For the cameras, the Samsung A31 has a versatile camera system, it has the wide-angle lens that some of us love but it lacks image stabilization that the Infinix Note 7 has when you are recording a video. pictures and videos captured on both smartphones are almost identical. I’ll say its a draw for me.

For the battery, both smartphones come with a 5,000 mAh battery which is impressive. The infinix note 7 comes with an 18watts fast charger while the Samsung A31 comes with a 15 watts fast charger.

Now after looking at the price, the build quality, the display, the performance, the cameras, and the battery on both smartphones, it’s hard to pick a winner. You can’t ignore the price and speed of the Infinix Note 7 and you can’t ignore the display of the Samsung A31. Which one is the winner? You guys decide. Let me know your pick in the comments section.

Thank you for reading this post. You can watch my comparison video in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GPaVzQHZoA

Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A31: Which One Would You Pick? by ddjay: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hide in your room and flash torch light and claim its the sunlight that brings day time. Imagine grin grin op note 7 is still not better than a31
Re: Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A31: Which One Would You Pick? by skywalker240(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2020
I know samsung overprice their A Series, but infinix note 7 is not an option.
the only edge it has over the A31 is helio G70

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Umidigi A7 Pro Vs Tecno Camon 12 I Need Urgent Help / ORAIMO 21HOURS Wireless Stereo Earbuds / How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.