Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It (256 Views)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / WARNING!!! This Is The Most Crazy Offer Ever Created... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It by DeHumbleTboy: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have been an active guest on This platform for God knows when till I recently join the platform. Honestly I must say that this platform is really amazing, but something isn't right.

Have you ever open a thread and later wish to delete it just like you normally delete Facebook post, Instagram, and tweeter?

In some point most of us have deleted our different social media accounts ranging from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. What about nairaland account? Maybe you Have two NL account and feel like deleting one, how do you go about it?

What about sending private messages apart from sending email request?

How do I get answers to these questions? Mind you in have tried Google search without any reasonable information.

Who else is also thinking what am thinking?

Share with us please.

However I don't know the right mods to tagg on this, as thread like this usually end up in trash cans. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It by shilenji(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
DeHumbleTboy:
I have been an active guest on This platform for God knows when till I recently join the platform. Honestly I must say that this platform is really amazing, but something isn't right.

Have you ever open a thread and later wish to delete it just like you normally delete Facebook post, Instagram, and tweeter?

In some point most of us have deleted our different social media accounts ranging from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. What about nairaland account? Maybe you Have two NL account and feel like deleting one, how do you go about it?

What about sending private messages apart from sending email request?

How do I get answers to these questions? Mind you in have tried Google search without any reasonable information.

Who else is also thinking what am thinking?

Share with us please.

However I don't know the right mods to tagg on this, as thread like this usually end up in trash cans. grin grin
what I do :

go to the thread you wish to delete

Click on modify

Delete all message body leaving just '.'

Go to the topic and do the same

Lobatan
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It by Brandonx(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
shilenji:
what I do :

Click on modify

Lobatan
What about the mentions
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It by shilenji(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Brandonx:
What about the mentions
I dont bother about that
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It by DeHumbleTboy: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2020
shilenji:
what I do :

Click on modify

Lobatan

Lol both that doesn't still delete the topic or thread as anything u put it's still visible whether <> or "#
Re: Have You Ever Created A Topic Or Thread On Nairaland And Later Wish To Delete It by DeHumbleTboy: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Brandonx:

What about the mentions

Mehn seun needs to work on this to make this platform stand out. at least those fine fine babe no go de escape easily DM is the number one thing am expecting.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrant Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party (photos) / Serious Buyers Of Glasses Face Shield. Face Shield Available For Sale. / New Job Vacancy At Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.