Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy (4955 Views)

Babajide Kolade Otito Ojo And Edo Election / Photo Of Tinubu And Babajide Sanwoolu In London / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Doyou2019: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2020
hotseat:
[s]BKO is an enigmatic and versatile journalist, a man with an in depth knowledge of the happenings in Nigeria politics, an investigative journalist per excellence.

Journalists Hangout without him is a drab.

Love or hate him, he is a rare breed of a journalist![/s]

He is corrupt because he knowingly defend the corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Doyou2019: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Omihanifa:

Go on YouTube and send me the link of anywhere he condemned the Tinubu bullion van incident undecided

Also show me any episode where he spoke strongly against oba of Lagos when he said he was going to throw the igbos iñto the lagoon if they don't vote APC undecided

Why journalist hangout seems boring when Jide isn't on air is simply because he and the producer of the show decides the panelists ( journalist) that comes on air undecided you don't except him to bring a journalist that will now be sharing the spotlight with him sad

He's enjoying the whole attention so he can't share that with another person undecided

I remember even when Jide isn't on air when I see guys like Ayo makinde ( now with channels) and Kolawole Johnson I still sit and watch the programme cuz those guys are vast and they say it as it is

Gush I love that Ayo Makinde guy. Speaks the truth with so much gusto. Super analyst that one.

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by vikithor(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
I pity literates who are so slow in seeing ahead, you read to interpret and apply by projecting reasonings ahead of you.
For long,most of us know the Nation,TVC have been compromised, listening, watching or reading from their source is not to form basis or source of Information, rather Comedy Corner.
Channels most often than not,are good at suppressing dissenting opinions, tacitly allowing the illegalities of this govt to run unquestioned. supersceen is neither here but little 'there'.
AIT was striving to 'say it the way it is',not minding threats are still striving to keep faith.
Most journalists of print,TV n radio have compromised so much cos of money some cos of fear.
Watching n listening to foreign news is more rewarding of my time to waisting to waisting time with tons of deceits from APC bought over news outlets

4 Likes

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by gartamanta: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
I have been following TVC journalist Hangout of late, and I have noticed something that is worrying me so much.

Is TVC media Branch of APC or on the payroll of the FG.

The way the twist everything, to the way they support every government policy and the way they find it difficult to agree to the fact that APC is factionalized makes me wonder in awe.

Then I ask, Is TVC a media branch to APC or are they on FG payroll?

TVC is just APC's propaganda outfit, SW wing. Journalist hangout is biased, that programme likes to show things from 'Yoruba' point of view. I stopped watching TVC over a year ago

2 Likes

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Gmajor(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2020
leokid866:

We all watch the same show....stop spreading lies....when things are bad he says so....when good he mentions it.

Wetin the op de talk shock me.
He constantly calls APC a lawless party, crticises Buharis lethargic attitude towards the war on terrorism, party politics and even activities at the villa.

When there is cause for it, he praises Buhari and APC and when there is cause for it he criticises Buhari and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by sweetsell: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2020
So some must see thing wrong with Tinubu for you to have peace of mind. The bullion van that went into Tinubu was it ferrying Abia state money. How many bullion van did Atiku brought to APC n PDP conventionz while he contested n while ain't your like adding it to his list of crimes ?
Even the foolish who don't know a thing about politics understand Ambode is not a party man. When out of the blue the same Tinubu singlehandedly appointed this Ambode as Governor where was your father to wail about godfatherism n thuggery then.

Why are you yet to open pages condemning godfatherism in Abia Ebonyi and Enugu or there is not godfatherism there ? Oh! I forgot foolish Igbos like you only wail about godfatherism when it does not suit your needs n when you see it in other places beside the shithole Igboland.

Which TV political anchor from the USA UK to Nigeria does not interrupt panelist ? Many of you have brains but chose to comment like lunatics out of irredeemable bigotry and acute foolishness. Ponder on the corrections I listed to understand how foolish your reasoning have been. because someone does not share your basis does not mean everything he does is wrong.

Omihanifa:
What I know for sure is that the guy can never see anything wrong with Tinubu's actions.
For example, when Tinubu brought bullion vans to his house on election eve he refuse to talk about it and TVC didn't show any images of that incident

Also the Ambode drama of 2019 he kept on defending Tinubu by saying Ambode wasn't a good party man undecided he refused to condem godfatherism undecided and thuggery that played out during the whole saga

Then not to forget that the guy is always very possessive during the programme ( journalist hangout) he interrupts other panelists, and behaves as if the show is built around him

But above all he's a brilliant journalist and vastly read

2 Likes

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Gmajor(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Omihanifa:

Go on YouTube and send me the link of anywhere he condemned the Tinubu bullion van incident undecided

Also show me any episode where he spoke strongly against oba of Lagos when he said he was going to throw the igbos iñto the lagoon if they don't vote APC undecided

Why journalist hangout seems boring when Jide isn't on air is simply because he and the producer of the show decides the panelists ( journalist) that comes on air undecided you don't except him to bring a journalist that will now be sharing the spotlight with him sad

He's enjoying the whole attention so he can't share that with another person undecided

I remember even when Jide isn't on air when I see guys like Ayo makinde ( now with channels) and Kolawole Johnson I still sit and watch the programme cuz those guys are vast and they say it as it is

Were the issues you highlighted discussed on JH? You realise that the show has a producer and a presenter right?

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Kinematics: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2020
hotseat:
BKO is an enigmatic and versatile journalist, a man with an in depth knowledge of the happenings in Nigeria politics, an investigative journalist per excellence.

Journalists Hangout without him is a drab.

Love or hate him, he is a rare breed of a journalist!

Journalists hangout is his show. Yes he is a fantastic journalist with satisfactory knowledge, however he should try to hide his biases. Not good for a seasoned journalist.

The dude can never criticise anything that favours Tinubu. It's too obvious and that has bring down the rating of the show.

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Kinematics: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Gmajor:

Wetin the op de talk shock me.
He constantly calls APC a lawless party, crticises Buharis lethargic attitude towards the war on terrorism, party politics and even activities at the villa.

When there is cause for it, he praises Buhari and APC and when there is cause for it he criticises Buhari and APC.

I can see you have a problem of understanding. Yes the dude criticizes APC sometimes, but ask yourself what exactly about APC is he criticising? One sided criticism always and exonerates his lord Tinubu in every mess in the party.

Nonsense and Lagos-Ibadan Express media
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Goke7: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2020
it's not by force to watch TVC when there are many other channels, some of us are just so funny. Kindly tune to other stations when the program is on

Not everyone must flow with our opinions

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Odion2016(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
Try to be honest, I gain nothing if I discredit him. He is so so biased in his analysis.
A seasoned journalist, I agreed. But, he's a buharist

He has never denied it...

2 Likes

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by sweetsell: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2020
How is Tinubu to be blamed for the problem in Ogun state ? How much of the truth have u spoken about Abia n Ebonyi that it is Tinubu your have something to talk about

Wiseandtrue:
What do you expect TVC belongs to Tinubu!

Nothing surprising here undecided

I hardly watch that channel undecided

Cause they will have great difficulty speaking the truth!!!

Journalist hangout is the only program I do watch that's if by mistake I tuned in to it

There's no doubt that this guy is VERY sound and consistent

But when he comes to issues relating to Tinubu, he will rather blame Buhari

I recall vividly the issue of Ogun State with Ibikunle Amosun, he blamed every other person except Tinubu
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Omihanifa: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
So some must see thing wrong with Tinubu for you to have peace of mind. The bullion van that went into Tinubu was it ferrying Abia state money. How many bullion van did Atiku brought to APC n PDP conventionz while he contested n while ain't your like adding it to his list of crimes ?
Even the foolish who don't know a thing about politics understand Ambode is not a party man. When out of the blue the same Tinubu singlehandedly appointed this Ambode as Governor where was your father to wail about godfatherism n thuggery then.

Why are you yet to open pages condemning godfatherism in Abia Ebonyi and Enugu or there is not godfatherism there ? Oh! I forgot foolish Igbos like you only wail about godfatherism when it does not suit your needs n when you see it in other places beside the shithole Igboland.

Which TV political anchor from the USA UK to Nigeria does not interrupt panelist ? Many of you have brains but chose to comment like lunatics out of irredeemable bigotry and acute foolishness. Ponder on the corrections I listed to understand how foolish your reasoning have been. because someone does not share your basis does not mean everything he does is wrong.

For you to start mentioning my father in this argument shows how petty you have become in life thou I understand that you are not destined to be great in life and as a cursed child that you are you are destined for destruction

All you do on this forum is to insult and attack people

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Petersamuel8(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2020
although the guy is good, my problem is that he always think he is right and nobody to challenge him

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by moshuur(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
Can't argue with you, You can't be more correct.
You have said it all, maybe be we are talking about different programs.
u guys never seize to amaze me..u brought up 2 points
1- They always support FG policies (I gave u an example about dem not supporting FG policies on security issues... Like 2 days ago or so when he was analyzing an issue he said....FG lied on dat issue).
I wonder how someone dat always support FG will say dey lie on an issue.
2- Everybody knows APC is being factionalize more by d day. He said it also (he even said it has cost them some states)..
if u can, pls dispute those points up there cuz u're d one dat raised d issue.

Sentiment is a very bad trait to have.
People always like to hear wetin dey wan hear...anybody wey tell em otherwise suddenly becomes an enemy

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by moshuur(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
Can't argue with you, You can't be more correct.
You have said it all, maybe be we are talking about different programs.
u guys never seize to amaze me..u brought up 2 points
1- They always support FG policies (I gave u an example about dem not supporting FG policies on security issues... Like 2 days ago or so when he was analyzing an issue he said....FG lied on dat issue).
I wonder how someone dat always support FG will say dey lied on an issue.
2- Everybody knows APC is being factionalize more by d day. He said it also (he even said it has cost them some states)..
if u can, pls dispute those points up there cuz u're d one dat raised d issue.

Sentiment is a very bad trait to have.
People always like to hear wetin dey wan hear...anybody wey tell em otherwise suddenly becomes an enemy
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by moshuur(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Petersamuel8:
although the guy is good, my problem is that he always think he is right and nobody to challenge him
Yeah.. that's one of his flaws...but I do cut him some slack cuz of his in depth knowledge about some issues and he also makes a lot of good point to buttress issues

He also jumps in when other analyst are making their points (another flaw.... but in d end, we're all human)
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Babysheart(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Watching TVC is a waste of time. And for those who are saying he's such a good journalist... There's nothing good about a journalist who can't say the truth. News makes lives. News destroys lives. As one who tells it, you have immense power. But when you lie because someone is buttering your bread somewhere, you are tainted and there's no good in you. Go see the movie Richard Jewell.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
How is Tinubu to be blamed for the problem in Ogun state ? How much of the truth have u spoken about Abia n Ebonyi that it is Tinubu your have something to talk about

Na your mouth abi your data I take dey talk

Shuooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Talk your own nah undecided
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Friend22(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
I have been following TVC journalist Hangout of late, and I have noticed something that is worrying me so much.

Is TVC media Branch of APC or on the payroll of the FG.

The way the twist everything, to the way they support every government policy and the way they find it difficult to agree to the fact that APC is factionalized makes me wonder in awe.

Then I ask, Is TVC a media branch to APC or are they on FG payroll?
Op, it is either you speak with facts or bury your head in shame.
If you think TVC is a branch of APC because Babajide Otitoju has not criticised Tinubu shows how empty headed some of you who hold such views are.

Tell us where they are wrong with facts and stop projecting you thinking here.
We have people here are a matured enough to gauge a sound view if it's loaded with facts not empty sentiments that is bereft of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Friend22(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Back2Daura:
Babajide is biased

See them!
How?
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Friend22(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Barryseal:

Succinctly put, the Ambode saga made me reaccess my ratings of Babajide. Agreed, he has insight knowledge of happenings, he seems highly connected but sometimes he doesn't hide where his allegiance truly lies, no matter how hard he tried to mask it.

I can easily spot from a far if one starts projecting his views as facts.
I have been watching TVC for a very long time and none of what you say is true .
If being true is based on criticising Tinubu then I cayb see how empty headed you guys are
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by lereinter(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2020
You expect them to castigate the personality and his party of the individual footing the bills

That's not possible.

That's the objective of setting up such organisations

It is found all over the world
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by mkoabiola: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2020
So you expect babajide to criticise his pay master.

He collects heavy figure as salary.

He will b forever b biased
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Friend22(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Babysheart:
Watching TVC is a waste of time. And for those who are saying he's such a good journalist... There's nothing good about a journalist who can't say the truth. News makes lives. News destroys lives. As one who tells it, you have immense power. But when you lie because someone is buttering your bread somewhere, you are tainted and there's no good in you. Go see the movie Richard Jewell.

Show us where he lied with facts so we can see where you who is supposedly saying the truth is correct.

Those of you calling Baba jide out I can say you have the same pattern of thinking.
And it all points to one thing, he does not criticise Tinubu.

And he has mentioned it many times that Tinubu has not done anything wrong to him or anything of that sort to warrant such criticism.
I have watched many programmes of JH were he openly called out Buhari yet they say he is biased.

Without any shred of a doubt, he is one of the very few journalist who say the truth as it is with a very sound knowledge of history which many journalist today don't have.

Some of you are simply pained that Tinubu could get where could get to and can wield such influence that's why you can't reason well.
Tinubu is your problem no one else.

The point remains, show us where BKO lied.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by tesppidd: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
99 percent of people abusing Babajide here if Tinubu employs them on TVC for 400k a month, they would do the same and lick his hairy asss from 9 to 5.

24-7-365.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Barryseal: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Friend22:

I can easily spot from a far if one starts projecting his views as facts.
I have been watching TVC for a very long time and none of what you say is true .
If being true is based on criticising Tinubu then I cayb see how empty headed you guys are

Saying on record that the process which eased Ambode out was transparent betrayed his mimicry of being neutral.
Even when thugs in various districts openly said they will beat up anyone who stood in line for Ambode during the open primaries, saying on air that they will go wherever jagaban goes.
If you don't see any form of bias in his posture during this crisis then, I don't really blame you. You have been configured not to use your head by your maker, just like the queen bee and her soldiers, humans are like that too, that's why I don't argue with unknown people over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Friend22(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
lereinter:

You expect them to castigate the personality and his party of the individual footing the bills

That's not possible.

That's the objective of setting up such organisations

It is found all over the world

Why should he castigate him?

Tell one reason?

So telling tge truth should be based on who you castigate?
Wonderful.
Sometimes I wonder how some of you think.

So, for instance if I don't criticize Seen despite giving me a platform like Nairaland to express my views it means I am not being truthful.
The way some of you reason shows how uncritical you think.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Friend22(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Barryseal:

Saying on record that the process which eased Ambode out was transparent betrayed his mimicry of being neutral.
Even when thugs in various districts openly said they will beat up anyone who stood in line for Ambode during the open primaries, saying on air that they will go wherever jagaban goes.
If you don't see any form of bias in his posture during this crisis then, I don't really blame you. You have been configured not to use your head by your maker, just like the queen bee and her soldiers, humans are like that too, that's why I don't argue with unknown people over the internet.

It means you were so overly concerned by Tinubu to see where aparty men from Lagos state where making many accusation against Ambode's using the winners take all mentality to rule Lagos whereas people stood by him to put him there.
You did not carry your party along and one man -Tinubu who wield such influence on that front was able galvanize his people could not stop the same people from showing their displeasure against the same governor.
The process that took out Ambode was clear.
Ambode was the one who brought whatever befell him upon himself.
In politics, there's always give and take especially if you come from an. Unknown political background.

This was the same thing Obaseki did with Oshiomole and we can see the results.

As for me, BKO has done no wrong,anytime he does I will be the first to call him out.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by janvier27(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
That guy is one of the most reasonably balanced reporter. Tvc is still a lot more balanced than Ait, & of course channels and arise are better. The obsession is on Tinubu. Is he the only politician in Nigeria, or is it cos he owns tvc? If only all this aggression can be harnessed and directed at all our politicians now, who are only power struggling for their own interest.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by seunowa(f): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2020
leokid866:

We all watch the same show....stop spreading lies....when things are bad he says so....when good he mentions it.
Pls allow dem to be basking in their stupidity
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by emilas1979(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Can you read what you wrote and see if it makes sense? See how you are fooling yourself.
Did you read anywhere I mentioned tinubu?
Go to Villa and pour your frustrations to buhari, I am too far from you

Tinibu is a common thief, and you know. Thats why you are calling him out and everyone avoiding him like a plague, even APC..

slowpoke
Friend22:

Op, it is either you speak with facts or bury your head in shame.
If you think TVC is a branch of APC because Babajide Otitoju has not criticised Tinubu shows how empty headed some of you who hold such views are.

Tell us where they are wrong with facts and stop projecting you thinking here.
We have people here are a matured enough to gauge a sound view if it's loaded with facts not empty sentiments that is bereft of common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra ; Dr Ifeanyi Okowa’s Half Truth. / President Buhari To Visit Sokoto And Zamafara To Commission Projects / My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.