Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy (5302 Views)

Babajide Kolade Otito Ojo And Edo Election / See What Happened Between Babatunde Gbadamosi And Babajide Sanwo-olu On Twitter / Photo Of Tinubu And Babajide Sanwoolu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Larryfest(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2020
BKO is a very versatile journalist who has a very wide knowledge about Nigeria political happenings and his calculations and predictions of the last elections was very accurate. Journalist hangout is built around him no doubt and I don't think it's easy for someone to work against his employer(Tinubu) no matter what..
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Actually I think babajide does ok on the show. While his bias is clear to see, he does criticise when he needs to. That said, two events led to me discountenancing the program.
First was once when the fat head anchor who usually looks as if he wants to take a shite made a statement. This was when IPOB beat ekweremadu in Germany. The program that day was wholly dedicated to mocking ekweremadu which I could stomach. What put me off was when that anchor said Yoruba youths can never do such a thing to their elders because they're brought up to respect them. Babajide also retorted that they're omoluabis. I was immediately livid. That was an open expression of tribal slurring.
Second was a certain day babajide was using physical description to name a governor of one of the northern states. That was another case of blatant bad journalism.
I wondered whether NBC really cared for content or even NUJ in those two scenarios. For me, it was worth the station being shutdown and the journalist's licence suspended.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Barryseal: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Friend22:

It means you were so overly concerned by Tinubu to see where aparty men from Lagos state where making many accusation against Ambode's using the winners take all mentality to rule Lagos whereas people stood by him to put him there.
You did not carry your party along and one man -Tinubu who wield such influence on that front was able galvanize his people could not stop the same people from showing their displeasure against the same governor.
The process that took out Ambode was clear.
Ambode was the one who brought whatever befell him upon himself.
In politics, there's always give and take especially if you come from an. Unknown political background.

This was the same thing Obaseki did with Oshiomole and we can see the results.

As for me, BKO has done no wrong,anytime he does I will be the first to call him out.

I hope you realize that Babajide used to praise Ambode prior to the plot twist to oust him? He suddenly changed and declared it a democratic process to out Ambode.
No doubt Babajide is a fantastic journalist but he owes his alliance pledged to a particular man. This is what separates a world class journalist to a local one.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Kingzeez10: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
FlordFlorez:
i wonder o. AIT remains the most credible out there.
To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by FlordFlorez(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kingzeez10:
To slap you just dey hungry me
mtcheeew.
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by osax4pal: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
BKO is a brilliant man but we should note one thing, He who pays the piper dictates his tune or tone
Re: Tvc And Babajide Kolade Otito-ojo Hypocrisy by Omihanifa: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Babajide is fond of using derogatory terms to discribe people which is clearly childish undecided

Imagine him discribing el-rufai as ( the little man from Kaduna)

Shehu Sani as ( the senator with the bushy hair)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu / Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin / Wondering How to Export ur Foodstuffs N Other items from Naija to USA,CANADA,UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.