Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo (22127 Views)

Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by OKorowanta: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:
Very good.

Obaseki is a goal.

Oshomole is a goner.

What's left now is for Giadom to annul the APC primary election and APC rendered without a candidate in the election.

I'm very sure Oshomole never saw this coming when he decided to flex his muscles as national chairman against obaseki..

And the party after party man (ize iyamu) will surely regret listening to Oshomole..

Annul ke!
Wen the election was conducted by a bonafide ledership.oshiomole's reign was only thrown aside by the appeal court days after the election.the election would have been annulled if only Oshiomole went ahead to conduct it after the court of appeal upheld his suspension but it was done before the last judgement.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Hedgedog: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Make I drop my
Possiblegee:
i will check my email later in the midnight but you can talk to me here son
son grin grin
Daddy na work me dey find oo
This coro do cut my earnings drastically
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Hedgedog:
Make I drop my son grin grin
Daddy na work me dey find oo
This coro do cut my earnings drastically
you mean your number?
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by chiefugwu: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Pendulum now swinging to Obaseki.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by oyeb15: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Obaseki will win only on Nairaland same as Eze Iyamu won on Nairaland in 2016.
The real voters are not on Nairaland.Most voters don't even have browsing phones.

Nairaland is filled with paid PDP e-rats.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by ufine200(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Even if Ambode decamp Lagos will still be APC
Edo is different from Lagos in the sense that Lagos is one Man party

Although am not in support of any political party
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Openbusiness: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
BestDaysAhead:
cool

This keeps getting interesting.

I hope Ambode is learning from Obaseki.
Learning at which time?
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2020
I thought there was lockdown
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by donprinyo(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2020
For those that already know that Nigerian economy is shattered and can't come back this year, Please do the needful and invest in countries that are serious for biz. Join pennywise wealth management today and you won't regret. See my whatsapp for more info. Or whatsapp me on 07062389168
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by vikiphy89(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2020
BestDaysAhead:
cool
This keeps getting interesting.
I hope Ambode is learning from Obaseki.
that's if he wish to learn. Those people dat dnt have mind of their own.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals. I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by thatigboman: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

Both of them are thieves. Look through my posts. I am against Tinubu too even though I work for lagos state government
dem go soon pursue u for work
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals. I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja. 07089673132
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by ojaysam25(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
All these are formalities...we already know the winner....
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by SavageResponse(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Hedgedog:
Spacebookers association i hail oo
I sell google voice
I am one pm away

Na which one be Google voice?
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Yomhie: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
you mean your number?
bro’s I’ve sent you mail accept it I got something to discuss with you
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Yomhie:
bro’s I’ve sent you mail accept it I got something to discuss with you
bro I can only access that email middle of the night CAT time for some business reasons ..can you drop your number on any dead thread and mention my name then I will text you immediately
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by filey: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2020
How do they arrived thought there is inter state border closure. Funny country where some people are above the law.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by bellosulaiman(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Arriving in Edo State while there is restriction on inter state movement This country is a scam aswear
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by HiSEminent: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
All this power hungry beasts swapping parties for their selfish interest as if they have the interest of the masses @ heart ♥
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew Nonsense and covid19 ��
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Anazp: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
bellosulaiman:
Arriving in Edo State while there is restriction on inter state movement This country is a scam aswear
there are exemptions to every regulation so what are you saying. the election in Edo must hold as per the Constitution Corona or no corona.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by RPG2020(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Bola again come do wetin?
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Hedgedog: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
you mean your number?
yea typo
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Nanavati(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
power to the people of Edo
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Kylekent59: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Hope Lagosians are learning.

The day APC loses lagos would be very long. like 200 years to come.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Gval123: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2020
TORGBA
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by sunnyflakes(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
dontro:
Ok. But I'm tired of APC/PDP shit. Same story, year after year. Mtcheew
What else do you want to hear?
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by Dminister(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
As Tinubu and Oshiomole always want to decide who gets what, when and how in APC it was right on time the Arewa people in APC show the Co pepper. Oshiomole and Tinubu was advised let Ambode be they said no. They removed him. After that they went after Obaseki because they believed APC is in their pockets.

At first Oshiomole was suspended and reinstated as a sign of warning, he didn't listen. Instead he became more aggressive. Buhari told him allow Obaseki be, he said no. The arewa's in the APC had to act justly because the two self imposed God fathers were going to cause more damage to APC if they allow them to continue flexing muscles. Deciding who rules a state is a threat to other brokers of power.

When you are showing your capability in politics remember you are also a threat to your friends.
Re: PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo by blessedng1992: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please who has traveled from port Harcourt to uyo recently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Declaration A Political Miscalculation – Prof Fage / Defection: Court Refuses APC’s Request To Sack Tambuwal / Can You Recite The 36 States And Capital Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.