Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] (6205 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by blingxx(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
iClef:
This is the kind of bed a woman will visit, look at it and say, "Please, can we f*ck on it before I go?" You'll look at her and say, "No, it's f*cking expensive — let's f*ck on the floor instead." #Smile.

damn true tho grin ...tbh who wouldn't want to f*ck on that kind of type
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
@Charlsecy, for someone like me who lives INSIDE a laptop and 80% of my free income comes through a laptop, I need such a feature.

Though, some people may not like it just the same way I don't like this one below because it has a TV. I don't need a TV since I don't watch movies or even watch news. I just don't like TV — it's a time waster.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tips.

All these married men their sex lives have died and their wives no longer give them sex need to get one of these beds to re-ignite it with their spouses. Get the white-colored one. It will make your wife want to bang on it.

In fact, get two for two rooms. A white one and a colorful one.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
See bed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

This money MUST be made. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by charlsecy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
The bed has many unnecessary parts. It's just different for the sake of being different.

iClef:
.... for someone like me who lives INSIDE a laptop and 80% of my free income comes through a laptop, I need such a feature.
Where would you be to be using the laptop while on the bed?
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by HomerTimpson: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Good luck with that

There's difference between original and fake

Of course you can buy Nigerian jersey at N500 in Abba

I'm Igbo btw
OH! NWA,kee nwanu ? Nweghi ura adigboroja lol
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
I saw cheaper ones in Alibaba and India for 200k to 250k.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
iClef:
Please, how much do you think a carpenter can do this bed frame for me? A white colored one.

Modified: For ladies, click here to see the real womb shifter https://www.nairaland.com/5949833/how-much-think-womb-shifter#91064793

For men, ignore the link above.
that frame cost 350-400k on aliexpress

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Lands Forsale @ikorodu Lagos Axis / Sustainable Unique Nigeria's Building Plan / Renting In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.