Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri (639 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Jwonder(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Bola @AsiwajuTinubu thought he was doing @GEJonathan.

Now, look at Jonathan. Face of Democracy in Africa. Feted by the world. A Global statesman

Now, look at Tinubu. The fate that befell Afonja is befalling him!

By their TEETH he shall know them!

#BuhariTormentor #RenosDarts

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1276078510667423744?s=21

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by truthfulparrot(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
But I don't expect this brutal gloating from Reno who coincidentally is a pastor. grin

Some problems can easily be fixed by a dentist!

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
This useless fugitive is still in pain over 2015 election

5 Likes

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Kriss216: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
For those who don't know what happened to Afonja.

Afonja called the Fulanis to help him go to war with his kinsmen. The fulanis helped Afonja killed his people. After then, the Fulanis also betrayed Afonja, killed him and conquered their land, Kwara State in North Central, Nigeria.

Don't mention.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Maxymilliano(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2020
grin grin Walahi talahi, Reno no go make heaven.

By their Teeth, he shall know them !

3 Likes

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by JaffyJoe(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Kriss216:
For those who don't know what happened to Afonja.

Afonja called the Fulanis to help him go to war with his kinsmen. The fulanis helped Afonja killed his people. After then, the Fulanis also betrayed Afonja, killed him and conquered their land, Kwara State.

"Ilorin" Mr man. Stop pushing an uninformed narrative. There was nothing called Kwara then.

Don't mention.

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by SmartProf(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Teeth wey don bite Lagos money sotay dem dey use bullion van to transport the money, go brown Wella. I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Gabkosh: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
For people to keep talking of Tinubu, who has never held a politcal office at federal level aside lagos shows thst man is very powerful.

How can one man makes people cry time to time like this.

Is there no great politician in east and north to talk about.

Person run to abroad and endlessly looking for his attention.

I will like to be like this tinubu fa.

And funniest thing, no human on Earth talk about Reno and FFk.

They are using Tinubu to gain popularity grin.

Tinubu, gba si be.

I want to be like you.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Madmohamed419(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Jwonder:
by their teeth you shall know them. Chukwu okike obiama

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Akacollins7: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Ah, this one is too much for a man that is already in pain

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by potent5(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2020
The evil that men do...
Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Gabkosh:
For people to keep talking of Tinubu, who has never held a politcal office at federal level aside lagos shows thst man is very powerful.

How can one man makes people cry time to time like this.

Is there no great politician in east and north to talk about.

Person run to abroad and endlessly looking for his attention.

I will like to be like this tinubu fa.

And funniest thing, no human on Earth talk about Reno and FFk.

They are using Tinubu to gain popularity grin.

Tinubu, gba si be.

I want to be like you.
See consolation and chest beating.

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by JewelStone(f): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2020
“By their teeth we shall know them” kikikiki

I’ve been waiting for this day to come...and I knew it will. Time for Tinubu and his likes to reap what they sowed for putting their selfish interest first and dragging this country backwards by forcing that deadbeat illiterate “president” on us.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by sapientia(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Reno should never have engaged in this kinda trash

well, i dont think he disappointed me

Never rated him as smart

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Ajibade123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Reno sef gan
Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Felincous(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
On your Mandate we shall stand @Bola Tinubu
Reno can go and hug transformer. We win some and we loose some. That's life.

1 Like

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Dedetwo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jwonder:

Now, look at Jonathan. Face of Democracy in Africa. Feted by the world. A Global statesman

The Reno of a boy loves to deliver devastating uppercuts. I guess the scenario is not limited to Tinubu.
Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jwonder:

where is omonnakoda?

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Somodooo: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
this one na brutality
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by LZAA: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
this one na brutality
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar helinues
grin grin
Re: The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri by Tranquillity360: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
You people should pity Tinubu na.

I don't want to hear another Awolowo story ooo.grin

(1) (Reply)

Lebanese Ambassador Walks Out On Reps / Breaking: #lagos Reopens Churches, Mosques, Worship Centres / Edo Deputy Speaker Collected N40m From APC - Shuaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.