Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake (62095 Views)

Chris Hemsworth Shares Photos From $30,000 Per Week Private Island In Fiji / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by InfernoNig: 3:31am On Jun 26, 2020
I believe today will be a very great day for me. Those bois really inspire me. Nice one. Ikorodu to the world
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by jeff1607(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2020
vicoloni:
I remember how some dumb fellas bashed them here on nairaland for being talentless now the song don change.

My people anything you do passionately go blow. Even the crooners of I'm a goat and I'm a cow are topping charts back to back.

Hustle o...

consistency is the key here

Never stop until you get there
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Skmoda360(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Fineboy444:
Very creative. If only some Nigerian girls could be this creative, they prefer to shake bum bum and show their unclad bodies on instagram. It is such a pity they have no single atom of SENSE.
Bros, why do you have to drag naija girls matter into this ikorodu Bois discussion.... grin grin grin

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by AutosBay(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Fineboy444:
Very creative. If only some Nigerian girls could be this creative, they prefer to shake bum bum and show their unclad bodies on instagram. It is such a pity they have no single atom of SENSE.
they have sense, just that they are not creative with it
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Silentgroper(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
tammie24:
The Hemsworth Brothers are so fineee
.. Yeah and they 4uckn look alike.

1 Like

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by tammie24: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Yeah and they 4uckn look alike.
oh yes they do

Fine boys men!
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Billygee2u: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2020
noble2faith:
Lesson Learnt!

Don't be discouraged in Life!

Whatever you find doing do it well.

I could remember when some guys on this platform were always labelling the Ikorodu bois with negative words. Where are they now? I believe some of them are here reading about their moving forward.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by xamuell: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Coldie:
This is so embrassing.

Why won't black Americans see us as cave men when this is what we see as creativity.

Have a spirit of appreciation. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Originalsly: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Opperwezen:
INGENIOUS!!!

I love the way they improvised.

I haven't even seen the original trailer.... but was being impressed by their acting ... and then even more impressed by their improvisation! It would be sooo interesting to see how they made the trailer! Ingenious indeed!
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Originalsly: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

This is so embrassing.

Why won't black Americans see us as cave men when this is what we see as creativity.

This is so embarrassing.... why wouldn't Black Americans see us as cave men when we can't recognize creativity staring us in the face but can make such a dumb comment? .... isn't the invite and praise and gift of equipment all because of their creativity?
Youths getting up through their talent.... crab in the barrel trying to pull them down.... cavemen never like to see progress.

1 Like

Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by Coldie(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Originalsly:

This is so embarrassing.... why wouldn't Black Americans see us as cave men when we can't recognize creativity staring us in the face but can make such a dumb comment? .... isn't the invite and praise and gift of equipment all because of their creativity?
Youths getting up through their talent.... crab in the barrel trying to pull them down.... cavemen never like to see progress.
The reason Netflix said they loved it cause they saw it more like a joke. Like are u serious.

The only thing that made them take it serious is to them they think it's kids with their ingenuity doing it, you and I know it's not true.

If these boys were adults these things they are doing would look irritating
Re: Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake by AdmiralEmmy: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
WriterNig:
Nigerian internet sensation Ikorodu Bois have earned an invite to the world premiere of Netflix action thriller, Extraction 2 after making a remake of the first trailer.

The Ikorudu Bois created and shared their remake of the trailer of the first film on their Twitter page.

“We so much love this movie and we hope @chrishemsworth and @netflix sees this remake, pls retweet” they captioned the video which showed their shot-by-shot version of the trailer.

The producers of Extraction, Anthony Russo and Joseph Russo, collectively known as the Russo brothers praised the remake and also invited the boys for the world premiere of the sequel of the film.

“This is awesome! We would love to have you guys at the #Extraction 2 premiere…DM us and we’ll get you there!”

Chris Hemsworth, the star of the film, reposted the remake on his Instagram page.

“huge shout out to these amazing young film makers @ikorodu_bois for recreating @extraction trailer shot for shot! I think your version might be better than the original !! @netflixfilm”, he captioned.

Extraction’s director Sam Hargrave also shared the video and wrote

“So awesome!! These amazing young filmmakers from Nigeria recreated the #Extraction trailer shot for shot. Such ingenuity!! Bravo. Link to their full-length original video on twitter in my bio. CHECK IT OUT! @netflixfilm @netflix @chrishemsworth #youngfilmmakers #cool #bravo #encore”

The Ikorodu Bois have gained fame for mimicking music videos and film trailers. In April, they were praised by Spanish actor Álvaro Morte, the lead character of Netflix Spanish drama series, Money Heist. The boys have also earned recognition and praise from major Hollywood stars such as Will Smith and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

https://m.guardian.ng/life/ikorodu-bois-earn-invite-from-russo-brothers-chris-hemsworth-after-remake-of-extraction-trailer/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1275888415330824192

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrishemsworth/status/1275941747374391297

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilib3Ntx1yM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Cancels Davido's One-Year Service Program / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.