Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence (25742 Views)

Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election / Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by MPESA(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abdulnur:
Keep your papers up-to-date, and you won't be flying through the window when you hear that immigration officers are on the way.

Now should the embassy offer to deport these boys, you'll see how they'll run into hiding.

You MUST live by the rules in another man's country.

You are sick for this nonsense, I was in Nigeria Embassy last month just to renew my passport guessed what I was turned back for stupid excuse That my passport is valid for the next 3-months , now immediately the lockdown I be coming home just to get a new passport because I can't stay here while my passport is not valid and for the fast track of it I have to do it Nigeria because na Money talks ...... You know the rest.....
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Simplyleo: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
useless ipob members. did the embassy say you guys should run from immigration as una no get papers
aremuforlife:
Most of them attacking the embassy are not claiming Nigeria,
Tell them.

God bless the womb the nurtured both of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by SelensePapa7: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmmm nawaooooo
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Yankee101: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
you go to jail if you do drugs. There's nothing an embassy can do if you're guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by SoftBillionaire: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nawa oh
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Emkeljw(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Na ONLY Nigeria dey this world?

If dem no treat you right for Jakarta

Japa and come back to Jakande

Lol, will you accommodate them
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
Nigeria embassies overseas do not care about the Nigerians in the country they are. They only care to extort and steal.

Embassies in other countries lookout for their citizens. Nigeria embassy do not care. If you ask them, they will say they did not ask the Nigerians to travel there.

Take for instance how Nigeria charged her citizens to evacuate them during covid 19. Nigeria is the only country worldwide that forced her citizens to pay for their own evacuation flight.

Being a Nigerian is sad on all levels

Nigeria is a failed country. them still carry their failure all around the world.

smh.
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Abdulnur(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
MPESA:

You are sick for this nonsense

So....? You're happy now?
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by budusky05(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Useless ipob goats. They should go and see Nnamdi kwunu or go to Biafra embassy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
You called Nigeria a zoo and still want her to protect you. You do drugs and shady businesses and live illegally in another man's country and want protection.

Rot in jail I don't care

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by sacajawea: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
freshkpomo:
I can never go to Any Arabu country even with an all expense paid.. Brutality is the second name of anything that has A. R. A. B in it....

Together we can make Nigeria better �

say no to old leaders. �

#GODBLESSNIGERIA �
Muslims are Crazy SICK modafuckers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by blazingblender(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes ehhh reading all this things will just taya u
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by kheny12(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
freshkpomo:
I can never go to Any Arabu country even with an all expense paid.. Brutality is the second name of anything that has A. R. A. B in it....

say no to old leaders. �

#GODBLESSNIGERIA �
Indonesia is not an Arab country.Because majority of Indonesian are Muslim doesn't make them Arab.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by MPESA(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Tell them.

Travel out and need help from Nigeria embassy, you come here come talk your experience.
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by budusky05(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Am sure Coronavirus slowed down their drugs business

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by frankmoney(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

Then they got $1,200 on arrival. How much did you get in Nigeria?
my point is the flight wasn't free , which is what you indicated on your post ...
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by MPESA(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abdulnur:

So....? You're happy now?

Go back and read, it was modified btw my apology but it's very bad the way Nigeria Embassy treats her citizens outside the shore.
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Somodooo: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Tell them.

my love
how are you today?
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Coldie(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abdulnur:
Keep your papers up-to-date, and you won't be flying through the window when you hear that immigration officers are on the way.

Now should the embassy offer to deport these boys, you'll see how they'll run into hiding.

Nigerian Immigration officers never frustrate u before, I know someone from Ireland that just because he asked when he should come back for his appointment to renew his passport the people at the Nigerian embassy in Ireland got angry and said they won't attend to him just like that and it was real. The didn't they frustrated him for months

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by lastempero: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Aza men dey para grin
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by RexTramadol1: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Emkeljw:

Lol, will you accommodate them

Na to inform SanwoOlu and Jagaban
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by AnanseK(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
freshkpomo:
say no to old leaders. �
#GODBLESSNIGERIA �

So in your ignorance, Indonesia is an Arab country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by MPESA(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
kennybabs1980:
Thunder fire them!
Who sent them to Indonesia?
Shey na Buhari wey never dey in control of his family in Aso Rock go know say anyone dey Indonesia?
Someone who left his wife to be humiliated by a cabal is been looked upon to protest them in Indo what?
Stupid people!

Go back and reread your trash, so it's now a crime to migrants.... What a stupid country with a useless citizens.
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by jneutron4000: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin I supports this coordinated attack from Ipob, good move, they should attack every Nigeria embassy in the world, by this international attention will be drawn to Nigeria. grin grin grin
GOD BLESS ODUDUWA REPUBLIC kiss
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by AnanseK(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
They are not Nigerians. They are Biafran hooligans and drug peddlers . See how they are trying to destroy the Nigerian flag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by Martahi: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abdulnur:

Amateur, guess you have never travelled out before
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by EngineerBode: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
joey150:

Stop mixing up facts. I'll like to see a link to the alleged payment.

However, the conversation remains, did they pay for their flight back to the U.S or not?

And it's not only the U.S, several other countries arranged the charter flight but asked citizens to pay for it.

I care about Nigeria only. Did Nigerians pay?
Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by SmartPolician: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
Why always us....

Not just Nigeria

You hear news about those happening in Nigeria because you are a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence by seanjy4konji: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Being Nigerian is a sorry state.

Our leaders are just heartless and wicked.

Is it so hard sometimes to do the right thing?and to say they even travel our of this shithole is puzzling and they see the countries they take the loot to...

Shame on us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South / Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.