Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Enjoy Nightmares!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enjoy Nightmares!!! (681 Views)

Poor Academic Performance And Nightmares! / Programming Nightmares / FUTO And Their Transcript Processing Nightmares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2020
I know I'll be banned here soon ( as with other threads I create)
Nightmares are supposed Opposites of dreams'
What are dreams ? Yes we have spiritual explanations for dreams but what exactly are dreams ?
They are harmless passings thoughts of your subconscious(which of cause takes practice to learn to control for some)
Now we have the concious mind and the subconscious mind , which sadly cannot be controlled (Although you can master the art of controlling dreams though and you can too ,called lucid dreaming) , now the subconscious is connected with your conscience 'supposed holy spirit' , emotions , dreams and yes nightmares .
Call it a super power if you will , Learning to Control your Nightmares can only be achieved through Meditation
Well one of the tools.

Now back to nightmares
Front sitters here you go

LordShiva97 Omar09 palehair Bojack LordReed, hopefullandlord Illicict, fattprince, Xmuslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
LordShiva97 LordReed
What are your thoughts on Dreams?
Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Omar09(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
What are dreams ? Yes we have spiritual explanations for dreams but what exactly are dreams ?
They are harmless passings thoughts of your subconscious)which of cause takes practice to learn to control)
Now we have the concious mind and the subconscious mind , which sadly cannot be controlled (some do master the art of controlling dreams though and you can too ,called lucid dreaming) , now the subconscious is connected with your conscience 'supposed holy spirit' , emotions , dreams and yes nightmares .
Call it a super power if you will , Learning to Control your Nightmares can only be achieved through Meditation
Well one of the tools.

Now back to nightmares

LordShiva97 Omar09 palehair Bojack LordReed, hopefullandlord Illicict, fattprince, Xmuslim

I'm onboard.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Omar09(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
When I was younger, I used to be scared of almost everything, I had nightmares upon nightmares to the point if I see a coffin in movies, I will not sleep that night, this made me not to watch movies (especially Nollywood which I'm glad I didn't) but it all changed when I watched a Nightmare on 'Elm Street. I watched this movie at night, for days I had nightmares about the movie and after one night I didn't have any nightmare, then I proceeded to watch 13hrs and boom! I started enjoying nightmares that I long for it. Till today they're gone.

estrange explained everything to me tho.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:
When I was younger, I used to be scared of almost everything, I had nightmares upon nightmares to the point if I see a coffin in movies, I will not sleep that night, this made me not to watch movies (especially Nollywood which I'm glad I didn't) but it all changed when I watched a Nightmare on 'Elm Street. I watched this movie at night, for days I had nightmares about the movie and after one night I didn't have any nightmare, then I proceeded to watch 13hrs and boom! I started enjoying nightmares that I long for it. Till today they're gone.

estrange explained everything to me tho.
you see why I said you were always going to be a freethinker no matter where you are born , we are anomalies
Now you went on to face on your fears watching elm Street (great movie btw) , the average Nigerian (sadly 98%) would find solace in God to help prevent these nightmares 'demons' or 'wicked people' , Humans have interpreted dreams so spiritually that most killings like the Mass Religions killings are inspired by God sent dreams , Manson believe in a dream that a race war would begin and this cost lives of so many including pregnant actress Tate .

Religion really is not needed here in the 21st century

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Omar09(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you see why I said you were always going to be a freethinker no matter where you are born , we are anomalies
Now you went on to face on your fears watching elm Street (great movie btw) , the average Nigerian (sadly 98%) would find solace in God to help prevent these nightmares 'demons' or 'wicked people' , Humans have interpreted dreams so spiritually that most killings like the Mass Religions killings are inspired by God sent dreams , Manson believe in a dream that a race war would begin and this cost lives of so many including pregnant actress Tate .

Religion really is not needed here in the 21st century

I was actually tricked into watching Elms Street. Honestly, I thought it was SciFi and I watched it with my brother. I do believe in God, but I believe in facing my problems head on.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
LordShiva97 LordReed
What are your thoughts on Dreams?

I think dreams are a result of all the numerous thoughts and experiences we have which the brain tries to process while we are unconscious in sleep. They have no special connotation except to show the things we desire or fear. They can sometimes represent intuitive leaps in problem solving which make them look prophetic or spiritual.

Nightmares I think are fears represented in the brain at their most absurd levels. I think the subconscious part of our minds tries project what the most absurd a situation can become and that appears as a nightmare in our sleep. They are nothing to fear and should be evaluated as we evaluate all our other thoughts which is we attempt to choose what makes sense and what appears to be useful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
LordReed:

I think dreams are a result of all the numerous thoughts and experiences we have which the brain tries to process while we are unconscious in sleep. They have no special connotation except to show the things we desire or fear. They can sometimes represent intuitive leaps in problem solving which make them look prophetic or spiritual.

Nightmares I think are fears represented in the brain at their most absurd levels. I think the subconscious part of our minds tries project what the most absurd a situation can become and that appears as a nightmare in our sleep. They are nothing to fear and should be evaluated as we evaluate all our other thoughts which is we attempt to choose what makes sense and what appears to be useful.
yes! Yes! Dreams /Nightmares are good for assessment of human life as it shows alternatives to life suituation and how to evade possible casualty 'visions'

Like premonitions the mind makes different instances of events that could happen when you dream .

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

I was actually tricked into watching Elms Street. Honestly, I thought it was SciFi and I watched it with my brother. I do believe in God, but I believe in facing my problems head on.
you're are not a free thinker?
Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Was is not a dream that gave birth to the most murderous and barbaric campaign in the name of a religion, which is still terrorising the world till today.
Someone just woke up from a nap and claimed that God told him something, boom; millions of people are getting killed
Anywhere I used to have nightmares/midnight thrills where i was being chased by huge vehicles and tankers. Or getting tickled by wierd looking creatures.
Never game them any supernatural interpretation till i guess I outgrew them.
People should stop trying to interpret dreams please!
If not we wouldn't have had isl...
Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Omar09(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you're are not a free thinker?

I am a free thinker but I do believe in my God.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omar09:

I am a free thinker but I do believe in my God.
yeah buddy ! Just make sure you enjoy this life , nobody knows what happens after we die , Nobody!

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by offset67(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
:-$

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
offset67:
:-$
love the green on the kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Omar09(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah buddy ! Just make sure you enjoy this life , nobody knows what happens after we die , Nobody!

I will surely enjoy life in a way that will not kill anyone or hurt them. If I don't, who's gonna do it for me?

Thank you for this. Also thank you for also making it fun along the way. Looking forward to more of your threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by fattprince(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
They are harmless passings thoughts of your subconscious(which of cause takes practice to learn to control for some)
Now we have the concious mind and the subconscious mind , which sadly cannot be controlled (Although you can master the art of controlling dreams though and you can too ,called lucid dreaming) , now the subconscious is connected with your conscience 'supposed holy spirit' , emotions , dreams and yes nightmares .
Well one of the tools.

Now back to nightmares

Your humble follower. Following you back to back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by kenigwe18: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Well one of the tools.

Now back to nightmares

You one of the few guys here that updates sth I find fascinating even if its not in my line of interest, so why do you think you might be banned

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Ghostrye: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
I've learned to have fun in my dreams regardless of their genre, even got a few book ideas from them.
Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Omar09(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Ghostrye:
I've learned to have fun in my dreams regardless of their genre, even got a few book ideas from them.

Care to share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Puvo: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
In a way I actually prefers nightmares. If the nightmare doesn't end I won't bother waking up grin

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by TheSourcerer: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Puvo:
In a way I actually prefers nightmares. If the nightmare doesn't end I won't bother waking up grin
that's what's up , why frear nightmares when you know there are not real , enjoy them to the fullest , eat with zombies , become a vampire , become Jesus just enjoy it man , eat whatever , rob whatever bank , spree kill all you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Nightmares!!! by Puvo: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's what's up , why frear nightmares when you know there are not real , enjoy them to the fullest , eat with zimbies , become a vampire , become Jesus just enjoy it man , eat whatever , rob whatever bank , spree kill all you want

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fast Track Transcript Application In OAU And UI / 2021 Waec Neco Runs Expo Whatsapp Group Link / 2021 Free Neco WAEC Expo - Runz / What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.