Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Capital Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Capital Travel (401 Views)

My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capital Travel by osamedion: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Don't Patronize Capital Travels in Ojodu Berger!
He will tell you he has jobs in Dubai and send you into slavery in Dubai. I have proofs..am not tarnishing his image but that's what he is. He will also tell you he has jobs in Bahamas,you are on your own. he is pure evil!
His office is in Ojodu Berger..He will ruin your dreams..Don't come to Dubai via him even if you wish to come to Dubai. Get other reliable agents even though they are scarce.
Don't waste your hard earned money coming to Dubai, better to go Europe,save till you can afford it.
A word is enough for the wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capital Travel by willsonzzy: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Are you in Dubai?

(1) (Reply)

Residents Express Fear As High Tide Floods Opobo Town / Change Of Location / Cycling Around Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.