Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,250 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates (30232 Views)

Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi / Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by RPG2020(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
EFCC hope una don hear? 48hrs na he give una
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Enyimbamercedes: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Clowns
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Chirowman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wahala
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by sonofElElyon: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
is it food

sketcherJ:
What can i say to give me likes on this front page ?should I lie that it's my birthday or say if you support PDP click like or APC share undecided or should I rant about the end of times like mr. Righteous.

See Guys I love you. Gimme likes if you want grin E go better for all of us cool

1 Like

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
You mean those duplexes built on government land ?

lol.

I won't say more..

No be only Trademore, nah TraderMoni.

Where is Osunbade sef ?

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Donwoosky: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
MUMU EFCC NA CHIEF MBAKA GET TRADEMORE DE MAN IS NOT ANY DAMN POLITICIAN SO MAKE UNA GO TENDER APOLOGY ASAP BEFORE HE SUE UNA PAPA.
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Arewa1408: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
A Govt Agency sealed off estates for investigation and a private estate is not going to court but issuing 48 hours ultimatum to a Govt agency, and a fake online news outlet is reporting it. Now, if Python begin dance now, they will start running helter skelter to International courts that they did nothing wrong but hated cos they are Gods own people.
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol, only a novice will talk shit about Trademore and EFCC matters in Abia State.

All properties sealed off belongs to T.A Orji and Son.
One was built close to an abandoned railroad along bank road, just behind Gtbank, Each duplex costs about 45mill.
The Second was built close to Ministry of Justice, and spans down to Azikiwe road(a popular road in Umuahia) with lots of buildings, the current governor even stays in one of them.
The Third is the popular Ogwumabiri market, Gate (one of the biggest in Umuahia) confiscated by T.A Orji and co since 2014. It was turned into a multi cultural event center.

Abia State reeks of Corruption grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by harsysky(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
sketcherJ:
What can i say to give me likes on this front page ?should I lie that it's my birthday or say if you support PDP click like or APC share undecided or should I rant about the end of times like mr. Righteous.

See Guys I love you. Gimme likes if you want grin E go better for all of us cool

sell the likes for 1 Million naira.

1 Like

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by sketcherJ(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
sonofElElyon:
is it food

the 1 like you have on your comment? I gave u that like grin
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by sketcherJ(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
harsysky:

sell the likes for 1 Million naira.
I just liked your post. Convert it wink
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by izibili44: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Waiting dey worry dis Efcc self. I been dey stay the trademore estate wen dey Abuja lugbe road. The man na good business man. One short nice man. Mk una leave him property alone.
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Mezuocinn(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Few questions Trademore are to answer before giving their ultimatum:
1. Who did u purchase the properties from before developing?
2. What was these ur property sites formally used as before ur purchase?

48hours go still pass, EFCC will wake up.one morning and go.about sealing people's premises.

Una no hear of Abia mall been sealed by EFCC too?
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:
I think say na COMMISSIONER OSIBADE TraderMoney sef
I wan mentioned the op to modify the name sef.Tradermoni don extinct?
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by sonofElElyon: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am not desperate for validation.. I don't need likes

sketcherJ:
the 1 like you have on your comment? I gave u that like grin
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Andrew13:
Efcc una papa
Una go do opposite of wetin una suppose do

MODIFIED
FTC for d first time, although I nor know wetin dem de use am do.
I dedicate it to ajimobi, may his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

the man finally fly.

RIP to him.
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by Comsciseye(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
For E-Commerce Website Design, and Web Hosting:
www.cafemstores.com.ng

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by isax(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Anybody notice the face off between Mynd44 and our bloggers??

Omo, no be small battle oh......Bloggers go create thread, Mynd go lock...them go create another, mynd go lock.......

This evening is a very busy locking evening for mynd.......

Meanwhile, I thought Efcc have sealed off Trademore in lugbe..

My thoughts first went to Lugbe as well...
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by ProtectMyMoney: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hushpuppy wearing Gucci handcuffs

Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by earnit1: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
oh
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by helpfindbolu: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates by davidque: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Trade more in Abuja is an estate built with low quality and sub standard materials.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai / Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.