Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai (30146 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by beerfraud: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2022
If the LP Vice Presidential candidate (whom I respect by the way) wins his polling unit against APC I will also never tweet again in my life.

Save the tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1581761955454676992

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by gift2xl: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Laughable son.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI, (whom i respect so much smiley) is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Sweet dreams, delusionalists.

318 Likes 38 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by yerokunphilips: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2022
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.

366 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by beerfraud: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.
Bashir El-Rufai just stated what is obvious

307 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Foolish parasitic parasite desert camel.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
You don't choose to be foolish your hero defines your foolishness.

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ovieigho(m): 12:45am On Oct 17, 2022
This are traits of political rigging and do or die politics

What if he doesn’t win his polling units? Does it matter ? No

We are in a democracy
But these bunch of crooks will want win at all cost ,hence the killing and snatching of ballot boxes

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by owobokiri(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Who is this ragamuffin?!? This ewe looking mutant!?
A presidential election for the biggest black nation on earth should be a time for serious business!
Why inject the uncouth vituperations of an untrained desert hyena into the discuss?
You guys should stop making stupid inbreds famous in this godforsaken country..

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by APCnaPDP: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kano, an heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kano presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be likened to the character of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Tinubu will not win, it is ok for you and Bashir to continue ranting online. APC’s failure will not be reinforced, take it to the bank.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by beerfraud: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:

You don't choose to be foolish your hero defines your foolishness.
is that all?

190 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by JAMO84: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Datti that cannot win Local government chairman, Obi is hoping he will deliver the north

209 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by whofoolwho: 1:51am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kano, an heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kano presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be likened to the character of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

if he is a clown like you said with all he has achieved so far in life v,not in entertainment industry.i wonder what you and your generation will be called in this your present age and achievement so far. my brother your a faliure!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by MyMouth(m): 1:57am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

His polling unit is in Zaria not Kano

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Princessogaraya(f): 2:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Na heart attack you go get because it's must surely come to pass obidatti 2023

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by TinubuThief: 3:57am On Oct 17, 2022
I no no why bandits never kidnap this looser

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by TinubuThief: 3:59am On Oct 17, 2022
whofoolwho:
if he is a clown like you said with all he has achieved so far in life v,not in entertainment industry.i wonder what you and your generation will be called in this your present age and achievement so far. my brother your a faliure!
Total failure and a serial looser

7 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by dazzlingd(m): 4:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Lmao, Yusuf is a weak northerner and he has insignificant influence in his state not to talk of entire north.
Be yusful indeed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Cantonese: 4:21am On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
is that all?

So that's all you could offer?

Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by blackpanda: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Who cares whether you tweet again or not?

You think he won't win his polling unit yet you are giving Obi/Datti so much of your time?
If e sure for you, stop letting it bother you na! Ode!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by aariwa(m): 4:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Same Datti that defeated two term governor of kaduna state Ahmed Markafi in senatorial elections? El Rufai children are most definitely hooked on drugs like most elite children from kaduna no doubt

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by blackpanda: 4:34am On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:

Aswear grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by blackpanda: 4:36am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Hahaha chei dey will soon come for u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Racoon(m): 4:50am On Oct 17, 2022
"Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18 NKJV).

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by BurialGround: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Your father is a dwarf, he gave birth to a dwarf brain son.

Just like Thifnubu said, your father only knows how to turn a ROTTEN NIGERIA INTO A BAD ONE.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Macphenson: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Really?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ikpaitid: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2022
I'll put my money on Datti not winning his ward grin grin grin
Every politician except the online politicians know that Datti is useless.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Wizywiz(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Ikpaitid:
I'll put my money on Datti not winning his ward grin grin grin
Every politician except the online politicians know that Datti is useless.
Bros no vex ooo..I learnt he was a senator..pls how did he become a senator? Was he handpicked to the red chamber..or he was voted in? Just asking

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.