Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty (11724 Views)

Beautiful Ankara Gown For Big Butty Women / Jean Trouser For Girls With Big Butty & Hips / Photos Of Big Butty Ladies Dancing Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by tobito33(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
The average Nigerian man likes his woman with a big behind. As much as different people have what they look out for in their women, for most Nigerian man, they take special fancy in a woman with a heavy behind. How this men got this attribute, remains unclear, but it is said that African men in general like their women thick and sumptuous. Some men are lovers of heavy bosom, but they don’t stand a chance against the other group of men. Many Nigerians even say it jokingly, that if you see a group of men sitting and jeering loudly, they are either talking about football, or talking about a woman with a big behind.As much as many men like their woman fleshy, this feature as a lot of downsides, and I’ll like to call the attention of our men to this. After I must have exposed you to my findings, you will probably run the next time you see a woman with a sumptuous behind. The following are reasons why you should avoid these kind of women.
(1) IT CALLS FOR UNDUE ATTENTION: You can’t take a walk with your woman to get a drink from a store down the street, without the whole world staring at her. As much as it might be fun to know that a lot of people are interested in your woman and you have what every man craves for. It gets uncomfortable when it starts getting to much, and it will definitely get too much, depending on the size of your woman. If you are a man that doesn’t get jealous easily, then you can go ahead.
(2)ITS USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH PRIDE:-Just like when a man achieves a height and gathers lot of assets, there is a high tendency that the spirit of pride falls on him, so also, these category of women see this their God given feature as an asset, this gets into their head, considering the fact that not all women have this feature. The bigger the asset, the bigger the pride.
(3)ITS SOMETIMES ASSOCIATED WITH HEALTH CHALLENGES:-Most women with this feature are usually on the plus size. Big body size is usually associated with one health condition or the other. This is very common, especially the really heavy women. Asides diseases like high blood pressure and diabetes, they usually have issues with their knees.
After all this information I have shared, I am sure most men will to go ahead and go after this thick and voluptuous women, it’s not your fault, it is almost as if it is in the genes. Even I probably will ignore my warnings.(4) IT STRAINIOUS ON THE BOYFRIEND:- Av u seen guys who go after guys with big baca? They are always slim and looking pale, like they need blood tonic� i remember my guy some years back hes addicted to big butty, he ran away after his last girlfriend wan kill with overweigth which brings us to the next point
(5)LADIES WITH BACK BEHIND MOST TIMES BATTLE WITH FAT AND OVERWEIGHT:- Imagine this case scenario you just wedded your babe becos of her behind and in few years her behind has increase by 3:1 ratio becos most of them increase more after childbirth.weyin u go con do naa?? which brings me to the next. (6) IT LEADS TO PROMISCUITY :- OK this research took me more than 9 years to know that those married men out there running after skinny girls av u beautiful endowed big behind wife at home who probably would av gained wait over the years.
Are you a fan of big behind or you think it is just excess flesh? Are you a fan of big behind or you think it is just excess flesh? Nairalanders i don come again Oya add yours,

https://www.hitng.info/living/why-you-should-avoid-women-with-big-butty/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Oluromantic: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
I think number 2 is the major reason if big butt must be avoided. Those girls think everything in life begins and ends with their features.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by topresearch(f): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hahaha. This is so funny
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
U May Be Rice.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by tnerro1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Big butt is only good for doggy. Any other style becomes difficult, but a slim mordrate babe is better

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by seanwilliam(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
After the age of 30, yansh is mostly useless...except she is richh to maintain it

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Ningen(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Very irrational and shallow post.
Not convincing at all.

Infact, I'm angry. OP you're mad.
So I should avoid big butt & go for slipper butt?

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by movingclouds(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
tnerro1:
Big butt is only good for doggy. Any other style becomes difficult, but a slim mordrate babe is better
And these ones are moderate?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by paulolee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
lolz....dose girls with big ass na hot cake oo

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by emmax27(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
You didn't include the fact that if she kaka finish and doesn't clean well, you be seeing some shit particles hanging in some corner of her ass

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's always a demander who shapes the mentality of the supplier.

Recently big butt bimbo feels more confident than the one with a college degree, simply because the bimbo believes she is currying her future behind her.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by mumumugu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
u can put your head on it and sleep if you cannot afford a pillow
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
How much did Pocōhantas pay you to do this thread?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
op who told u its only fat girls or plus size girls who have big buttocks cheesy.so u havent seen slim girls who are endowed?
u need to go out often cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
How much did Pocōhantas pay you to do this thread?

guy she is endowed cheesy
u never see her pix?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
tnerro1:
these pictures also throw away the arguement by op that its only fat girls are are endowed cheesy
besides there are fat girls with flat buttocks
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
emmax27:
You didn't include the fact that if she kaka finish and doesn't clean well, you be seeing some shit particles hanging in some corner of her ass
if any of ur babe dey experience such advice her to always use tissue paper and water to clean her behind after using the toilet cheesy
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
this one?
warris dis biko..dats not her sad

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by 2cul2care: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
The truth is most women with big backsides, like most slay queen's ON IG are all liable to suffer some health issues, once the start clocking 40 and above, the most common one of all is Arthritis.

Even plastic surgeons warn their patients, before and after the cosmetic surgery, especially for those who undergo hip enlargement or buttocks enlargement, they are warned to constantly exercise, so as to keep fit and enable the body carry the extra weight being added to it.

Most of them ignore this advice, with time the weight on the upper body puts a toll on the legs, which most time turns into Arthritis in women

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Kpokakpoka(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
undecided

Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by tobito33(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ningen:
Not convincing at all.

but seriously it's matter of choice naa I av a friend that can die for big butt even though he's married but for me the lusting after big bit because of the size is a big nooo!! no be fight bro
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Princevirus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by tobito33(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ningen:
Not convincing at all.

I don't know you are so accustomed to shitholes Biko sorry oooo
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by jericco1(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2021
I'll pass the message across
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by mediainc: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Big booty shows intelligence, only that some in Nigeria turn their intelligence into scheming men.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by Truvelisback(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2021
I like them that way to compared to those bony Ladies.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty by tobito33(m): 4:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
I like them that way to compared to those bony Ladies.
truth is I used to like lepa but now Provo all the way

(1) (Reply)

Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.