Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (17779 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Okoroawusa: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dem for no build am make dem see oba
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Thomist(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
See what our selfish leaders turned Nigeria to.. imagine if Ghana can do this to just South Africa, let me not talk of USA..
Nigeria is gone.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Manmanjohn: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your contact
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by chudez0147(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one from my guy Nana �
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Kelvinpam(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
temptnow:
Imagine small little Ghana demolished their Masters building. Madness.

We will deal with those Yellow eyes criminals that did the demolition soon.

Ghana is doing far better than Nigeria.

So rather than insult and threaten them. You should learn a thing or two from them.

Force that energy of dealing with them on your politicians. They deserve it better than "little Ghana"

2 Likes

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by tayebest(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes everything no be gra gra... but most times it will be preferable to use force so that this ineffectual countries will know who their real brothers are! tongue angry
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
it's better they rebuild it themselves ooo.. bcuz if they try give us the money we go loot am last last....
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by caprini1: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
stagger:
The Ghanaian foreign minister announced it as well. Apparently, the Nigerian High Commission failed to secure the land titles and documents after making payment TWENTY YEARS ago.

The businessman and the Osu traditional stool who were the original land owners then took advantage of this and pressured the land commission, who now sold it to the businessman.

Selling land to multiple persons is very rampant in Ghana.
That Nigerian Embassy neighborhood in ghana is too fine.... both the people and houses there are too fine...if you are a Ghanaian you will want to use ogboju and collect the property sef grin
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by tayebest(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kelvinpam:
[s]

So rather than insult and threaten them. You should learn a thing or two from them.

Force that energy of dealing with them on your politicians. They deserve it better than "little Ghana"

[/s]

Shut up!
No matter how bad Nigeria looks, they will never be at same par with shithole Ghana. It's not a must you're patriotic, but always use your brain when dealing with international issues angry
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by blinking001(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Never mess with Nigeria especially when our great general is still piloting her affairs.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by OsusuBishop(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Caution the local Osu traditional ruler, build our embassy building and we are good to go. However, such nonsense shouldn't repeat itself again.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by dontro(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
They better do ASAP.
Be smart, be entrepreneurial, see the 15 Lucrative businesses to start with ₦200k, ₦300k, ₦500k in Nigeria: https://zestmade.com/blog/businesses-to-start-with-small-capital/
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Habiyo: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coldie:

No vex o... But u have this very strong feeling you are ipob. I hope am wrong
What's IPOB? if any one that speak ill of this sham government is IPOB then .........I wonder why you hate some sections of the country and don't want them to go.

1 Like

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by LEOSZ(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Normal level na , [color=#006600][/color] angry

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by israelmao(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why destroy what you knew you would rebuild?
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
They might use inferior materials to build it... The ghana government will definitely know about the demolition. If they don't know about it, have they made an arrest on this issue? have they conducted any comprehensive investigation on the issue?/
Ghana and Nigeria's government are just playing to the gallery.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Bbbwings: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Habiyo:
Who announce it Ghana or Niggerarea FG. make una no believe FG o, na Lia be their name
You know wasup grin

1 Like

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Heavensent01(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Onyema is a big fool, a very big fool. In fact, the biggest fool East of the Niger.

He should be redeployed as Minister of State for Labour and let Keyamo handle foreign affairs.

Abike Dabiri is more proactive than that dull man. he wouldn't have become a foreign minister under OBJ

if not for his friend our dead former president that died that appoint him, this acting might even put someone worse than him

very foolish government
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by vezycash(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good gesture by Ghana BUT Nigeria should build it by themselves because of BUGS. If you understand, good. If you don't, you will in a few years.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Noisyrians: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oh no. The high commission did not have title to the land? And they did not even obtain permission to construct the building? Why is nobody talking about these serious infractions? For failing to follow laid down procedures for acquiring land and building a property in Ghana, those Nigerian officials should be penalized.

Koskio:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ghana-to-rebuild-demolished-high-commission-building-fg/

2 Likes

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Noisyrians: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stop talking nonsense!

tayebest:

Shut up!
No matter how bad Nigeria looks, they will never be at same par with shithole Ghana. It's not a must you're patriotic, but always use your brain when dealing with international issues angry

2 Likes

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Better.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by rampantlover: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Hope Nigerians will be awarded the contract? We need 5 star building or nothing..

grin grin grin

Do you have five star building in that cesspit? Look at your numerous airports, it's nothing to write home about. Hahaaaa
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Habiyo:
What's IPOB? if any one that speak ill of this sham government is IPOB then .........I wonder why you hate some sections of the country and don't want them to go.
We dont hate anybody. I am Igbo.

But only ipob can make such foolish statement
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Noisyrians: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Don’t mind those mudder fuggerz. I don’t know what is inside their head ooh. Whether na akamu, paper or water, I don’t know. No wonder their country is fvcked grin maybe it is the poverty, I think
Kelvinpam:

2 Likes

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by vioment: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ghana is our true sibling.

I don't agree with them all the time, but they are our true blood.

We should keep our cooperating and respectful interaction and development with them.

I really hope that our own Nigerian people did not break the law of building in this incident.

God bless Ghana
God bless Africa
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Noisyrians: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
The man claiming this land from the nigerian high Commission should contact me or get a good lawyer. He can get easily get his land back. The nigerian high commission doesn’t even have anything to prove they bought the land. They didn’t apply for permission to build the building they were building, which is against the law in Ghana.

As fast as I am concerned, this is not the end of the matter. It will end up in court, and the court will rule in favour of the Ghanaian party claiming the land. But let me ask oo. In Nigeria, when people buy land, don’t they keep receipts and relevant documents to prove ownership? I am just curious.

2 Likes

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Kelvinpam(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:

Shut up!

You must be a retard to write such to me. What have you done to make Nigeria better?
When you see Ghana you become patriotic.
Respect is earned. Unfortunately Nigeria don't deserve to be respected.
I have always stood for a better Nigeria but it is fruitless with your kind of people who will still vote in clueless people every four years and blame other countries for their problems.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Bar1941(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
I think we still need to sample them a bit despite the rebuilt agreement.

It is becoming too much of this Ghana of a country and it's hightime we put them where they truly belong to alert other Aftican countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Visits Babangida, Seeks Blessing / Abia State Governor, Otti Sacks All Civil Servants Employed From December 2022 / Fleeing Boko Haram Member Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.