Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (17781 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Mcreloaded(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
The fear of another earthquake loading brought about this not too quick decision to rebuild.
Ghana must have gone to find out the source of the earthquake and found out it originated from Nigeria.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Monday60655(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ghana simply told Nigeria that we can slap you and take you for treatment in the hospital again and again.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by tayebest(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kelvinpam:

You must be a retard to write such to me. What have you done to make Nigeria better?
When you see Ghana you become patriotic.
Respect is earned. Unfortunately Nigeria don't deserve to be respected.
I have always stood for a better Nigeria but it is fruitless with your kind of people who will still vote in clueless people every four years and blame other countries for their problems.

haha!

You just confirm the hate, not that maybe you have some fact or proves. Now, you can come back to your hole, as your service is not needed on this thread again!

ode!
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Kelvinpam(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:

haha!

You just confirm the hate, not that maybe you have some fact or proves. Now, you can come back to your hole, as your service is not needed on this thread again!

ode!

Grow up Kid! When you learn to to make constructive arguments, we can speak again. Until then, get off my mentions. You are not worth it
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by sidonlook: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
SailorUgo:

"A WEAK IMBECILIC GIANT" .
Ruled by a Certificate-less incompetent man.
With a population of over 200 million Cowards (myself included).

THIS COUNTRY IS bleeped

Thank GOD you are one of the cowards.
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Nnakenns(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Why everyone Is pretending beats me
We are already at the end
The signs points to it
Yet some people are having a wishful thinking
The rest of the years Is gonna be full of provocations from every side
But towards 2023, the war will start

And tribes will start fighting tribes
Nation against nations
USA will sink and trump will die in office
But the real tribes of Israel will be Xposed
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by bigcasava1(m): 3:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building by Hotspotbro(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Better
No body fuckkks with us and go Scot free
Not even our low budget ass Moda fuckkking noisy neighbors called Ghana

We are the real niggarrrs of Africa

im been looking for you take this award

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pantami Condemns The Imposition Of 5% Tax On Call, Text, Data / Stunning Picture Of A Train In Enugu In 1936 / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.