Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today (44202 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani / 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Theoarhics: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
I heard Oshiomole and Imuse are now jobless.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Doncyn(f): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
[U are the biggest fool in dis whole planet

quote author=sweetsell post=91058908] Foolish Igbos from PDP / Ipob did not read where Buhari directed all litigation be withdrawn from court. I wonder who as litigation in court, yet Ipob PDP Igbos are celebrating this as success for the banished Geidom.waiting to read next press release from Geidom the clown.

Foolish set of gorilla's not fit enough to be addressed as human.
[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by princejayy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
tongue
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by DEROX: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin IF you care to read the message it means no more new apc primary election in edo the former one remains valid

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Victor08032(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari vs Tinubu pt 2
The battle line is drawn

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by tesppidd: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Just imagine.

When Adams was against taking party cases to court it was Buhari who encouraged agrieved party members to take their cases to court.

I guess that now he has learnt how to be a politician.

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Theoarhics: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Las las the pit the enemies dug for Obaseki has caught them instead. Oshio how market?
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by wink2015(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
OSHIOMOLE AND TINUBU HAVE HAD THEIR FINGERS BURNT !

Edo state no bi Lagos !

The Ambode treatment the two guys want to try there did not work out !

For Tinubu he has been SCHEMED OUT of 2023 !

Even Remi Tinubu was sounding note of caution for some period to Tinubu NOT TO BE OVER CONFIDENCE of getting the Presidency which Tinubu blindly ignored.

NOW HE DON RED !

The centre could not hold !

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by DEROX: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
King44:
Tinibu in severe pain.
grin ipob never know wetin hit them mai mala buni na tinubu guy he and ganduje just go check you think its over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by truentalk: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lobatan, who among the CTC is from giadomfamily. All of them are neutral.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by EaRtHgUy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish Igbos from PDP / Ipob did not read where Buhari directed all litigation be withdrawn from court. I wonder who as litigation in court, yet Ipob PDP Igbos are celebrating this as success for the banished Geidom.waiting to read next press release from Geidom the clown.

wow!!. If only your opinion matters. But NO, It doesn't. You are just another nonsensical Youruba NOBODY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Kinematics: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish Igbos from PDP / Ipob did not read where Buhari directed all litigation be withdrawn from court. I wonder who as litigation in court, yet Ipob PDP Igbos are celebrating this as success for the banished Geidom.waiting to read next press release from Geidom the clown.

This one does not understand what has been going on.
The aim of the whole Giadom thing was to push Oshiomhole out as the party chairman. Giadom was never gunning for that seat neither were the cabals backing him. All they did was to make sure Oshiomhole is kicked out of the chairmanship position.

I hope your brain is now open to understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Jeffersonagain(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
In the game of thrones you either win or you die; there is no middle ground.
–Cersei.

In this seemingly sudden distillation of the tumults that gripped the guts of the APC the only real loser in my view is Oshiomole with the gang that he represents. He is a man that was elevated to greatness on the wings of chance but once he got there he forgot the transient nature of everything mortal and constituted himself an untouchable demigod.

He who the gods seek to destroy, as it is said, they first make to go mad.

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by gentle55: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
good one. that is the unceremonious end of Adams oshomole
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Kylekent59: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:

Hatred kill you there.

What about Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis PDP supporters?

why only Igbo PDP?

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by DEROX: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin JAGABAN PLS ON BEHALF OF ME AND MY FAMILY NO KILL OSU PLS

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by techmo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jeffersonagain:
In the game of thrones you either win or you die; there is no middle ground.
–Cersei.

In this seemingly sudden distillation of the tumults that gripped the guts of the APC the only real loser in my view is Oshiomole with the gang that he represents. He is a man that was elevated to greatness on the wings of chance but once he got there he forgot the transient nature of everything mortal and constituted himself an untouchable demigod.

He who the gods seek to destroy, as it is said, they first make to go mad.

Oshiomhole still has Ize Iyamu as back up plan, and he can still appeal his suspension at supreme court or the new NCC nullify his ward suspension
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by KanwuliaExtra: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Invisible PRESIDENT! cheesy
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by bidierichie: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why cant this man bring something out from his brain, must he read everything?
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Clothingonline9(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu is always winning man of the people

2 Likes

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:

I'm not igbo, but I'm certain your wailing just started and it will be a long period of wailing. grin

And only Zombies like you think Oshiomole can come back as chairman!

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by OVB123: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am happy with the outcome and even if obaseki doesn't win the forth coming election, the fact that oshiomhole has been impeached is a enough for me.

2 Likes

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by adelaja70(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
wink2015:
OSHIOMOLE AND TINUBU HAVE HAD THEIR FINGERS BURNT !

Edo state no bi Lagos !

The Ambode treatment the two guys want to try there did not work out !

For Tinubu he has been SCHEMED OUT of 2023 !

Even Remi Tinubu was sounding note of caution for some period to Tinubu NOT TO BE OVER CONFIDENCE of getting the Presidency which Tinubu blindly ignored.

NOW HE DON RED !

The centre could not hold !
YOU go school at all? Reread that speech again

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:

So, who cares about your vote? undecided
Someone who quoted me haha

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by pinacole1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:
Tinubu and oshiomole will surely bounce back... undecided

You might not see it coming but I don't care! tongue

Boss me i saw it comming, cos at a time I was thinking y oshiomhole did not go to supreme court, then I knew something is about to happan. I so much believe in pub he cannot just send BAT and oshobaba to the dustbin like dat, these are the building blocks of apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Jeffersonagain(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

Oshiomhole still has Ize Iyamu as back up plan, and he can still appeal his suspension at supreme court or the new NCC nullify his ward suspension

No disrespect intended but your position amuses me.

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Igbojihadist: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
azmanaty02:
Even for small meeting, niggar is reading prepared speech. Can't This man say something without reading from somewhere?? Is he that daft?
who are you asking? you no follow vote am
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by zeusdgrt(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

See, Tinubu doesn't have to talk, he sleeps in Ikoyi and Abuja bows to him

Let me translate it in Ipobian pidgin language

1: Buhari say make Giadom and NWC dey go house
2: him talk say Ize Iyamu remains Edo Legitimate APC flag bearer
3: him talk say IPOB heroes must immediately cancel all court cases or chop bearing
4: him talk say make Governors of Niger, Osun (Tinubu's cousin) , Yobe ( Oshiomhole' former secretary) make them they run APC nationwide till they conduct new Election

Lol... oga tinubu nor get level grin
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by BOOZELEE: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
uncastableodd:
Last last ,Tinubu and his cohorts will dump APC to form a new party and present ATIKU to battle out APC in 2023.

Some northerners already got tired of BUHARI .So,the northern votes will be shared between APC candidate and ATIKU in 2023 while in the south east,south west and south south ,Atiku will win convincingly .

Because of the LOVE for Atiku,south east and south west will have no choice than to follow Tinubu.We already know where it will end .

Fear that frog-eyed man TINUBU.
He knows what he is doing oo

Lols

Who made u mouth piece of the south east?Tinubu boy.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Igbojihadist:
who are you asking? you no follow vote am

God forbid
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by dontro(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
I don't care what baba 4+4 says.
Be smart, be entrepreneurial, see the 15 Lucrative businesses to start with ₦200k, ₦300k, ₦500k in Nigeria: https://zestmade.com/blog/businesses-to-start-with-small-capital/
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by blowjohn(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
U people are happy over the nonsense. The same president dismantling the pac NWc cannot dismantle the bandits and corruption and bad healthcare system in the country.
U people are suffering and smiling because of some political chess games and are blind to see the continued rot in the system .
It would have been better if we have electricity, security, good healthcare while all these political intrigues are going on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.