Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,247 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani (19516 Views)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16
Nigerians don’t need to read Buhari’s Book because everyone is now living the script of his Book from it’s bedevilling genesis to its bewildering revelation.

Nigerians don’t need to read Buhari’s Book- Sen. Shehu Sanni.

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Righthussle: 7:57pm On Jan 16
Na wa oooh. Read book about Buhari, say Wetin happen ? Wetin I wan learn from the book?

241 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Edoreborn: 8:19pm On Jan 16
Read ko red ni,,Redmi phone ni..This adesina na Yoruba man so?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Cruise777: 8:19pm On Jan 16
cool

If you are the type that travels a lot... No big deal reading Buhari's book at your leisure

I have read major Jokolo's book about Buhari and it's intresting

Buhari was a chain smoker and womanizer, he loved food especially wheat and travel with his food flask

Obasanjo loved pounded yam, women and farming , he works out and also like palm wine, even as a diabetic patient

Babangida loved his wife so much, he also loved his community he grew up in Minna, he drives himself back in the days

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Parable007: 8:26pm On Jan 16
The hypocrisy of this nation went to school. You mean someone wrote a book about the man that destroyed Nigeria. To achieve what exactly?
To many Buhari is still a Hero after destroying the future of millions of people.
In a sane country when you mess up a structure older than you will kick you out. Here mess up they will still call you baba. Clap for you, protect you and even write a book about that that is completely opposite the realities you left on ground.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Cruise777: 8:29pm On Jan 16
Parable007:
The hypocrisy of this nation went to school. You mean someone wrote a book about the man that destroyed Nigeria. To achieve what exactly?
To many Buhari is still a Hero after destroying the future of millions of people.
In a sane country when you mess up a structure older than you will kick you out. Here mess up they will still call you baba. Clap for you, protect you and even write a book about that that is completely opposite the realities you left on ground.

Please educate us how exactly only Buhari messed up a democracy of 200 million citizen

Am curious to know

What exactly did he do to future of millions

Is your future with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by jkpbestseries: 8:33pm On Jan 16
i dont have time reading book about any Nigerian leader.... Just reading about civil war and to see those that fought for this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Bobloco: 8:45pm On Jan 16
No need to read any book, Buhari's calamitous eight year tenure is evidence of what he was capable of doing

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by SisterAnn(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16
Righthussle:
Na wa oooh. Read book about Buhari, say Wetin happen ?
I Taya o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Kpatakpata: 9:46pm On Jan 16
This truth will set you free

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16
Femi Adeshina is a very silly asslicker. Buhari misgovernance has badly affected every aspect of our national life that no body needs to read about it.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by TooMuchStuff: 12:14am On Jan 17
If I catch anyone around me reading this worthless Buhari book.....walahi I go knack am akpako ...

Useless Femi AdeSinner, Evil 😈 BokkoHari, yeye twins

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by abobote: 12:37am On Jan 17
There is nothing interesting about that Buhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by olisaEze(m): 1:04am On Jan 17
What will someone that was never aware of what was going on in his own administration have to write about, I wonder?? Probably about his experiences with his UK doctors, because the only campaign promise he managed to keep was taking us from top to bottom! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Praxis758: 1:18am On Jan 17
Sheu Sanni should rather be addressed as the Salvage of federal republic instead of a senator of federal republic.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by IbnB: 1:43am On Jan 17
SALLYBERRY01:
Nigerians don’t need to read Buhari’s Book because everyone is now living the script of his Book from it’s bedevilling genesis to its bewildering revelation

Nigerians don’t need to read Buhari’s Book- Sen. Shehu Sanni.

Beats me why anyone would waste their time on a book written about a worthless imbécile like Buhari tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by IbnB: 1:48am On Jan 17
Cruise777:
cool

If you are the type that travels a lot... No big deal reading Buhari's book at your leisure

I have read major Jokolo's book about Buhari and it's intresting

Buhari was a chain smoker and womanizer, he loved food especially wheat and travel with his food flask

Obasanjo loved pounded yam, women and farming , he works out and also like palm wine, even as a diabetic patient

Babangida loved his wife so much, he also loved his community he grew up in Minna, he drives himself back in the days

What is the source of all this information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by BALLOSKI: 2:51am On Jan 17
No time to read any book. We are living the book.

In fact, every Nigerian or victims of his administration are "co-authors" of the book.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by BALLOSKI: 2:53am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Please educate us how exactly only Buhari messed up a democracy of 200 million citizen

Am curious to know

Is your future with him

He wasn't in charge and could not lead. Nobody de support Buhari pass me, but he failed as a president.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Mentcee(m): 6:02am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Am curious to know

Is your future with him

I never met a sillier bloke in my life.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by jmoore(m): 7:09am On Jan 17
Buhari will not even read the book.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by CandidAdmin(m): 8:41am On Jan 17
Nigerians abroad need to read it so that they can stop telling us not to Japa.

20-30 years later, the new Nigerians will need to read it so that when we tell them buhari made us suffer greatly, they won't think we are exaggerating!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Emmanuelcann: 9:10am On Jan 17
True. Just try travelling by road from Lagos to Kano with your family as we could do previously. The book will come alive for you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:42am On Jan 17
Femi Adesina just cashed out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Ensa777(f): 10:43am On Jan 17
Could never be compared to "My watch"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by tiswell(m): 10:43am On Jan 17
It is not read-worthy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Jamiubond009(m): 10:43am On Jan 17
Read Buhari's book when Lolly magazine featuring dauda the sexy guy dey grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Jamiubond009(m): 10:44am On Jan 17
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans / Pictures From Campaign Rally For Tinubu, APC Candidates In Biase, Cross River / My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.