Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" (65511 Views)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by NextBuhari: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Audio prophesy. Shebi she heard that Joke Silva's husband, Olu Jacobs is in a critical condition. I wish him the quickest recovery.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by NextBuhari: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
hakeem4:
This is a guess not a prophecy to me
Took a cue from social media that Joke Silva lost her husband, Olu Jacobs which the family came out to debunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Ahumanbeing: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kingstanding:
. internet may not forget but Our Lord Jesus Christ will forget
Is your Jesus retārded?
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow, that's good news.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Antichristus: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
ANOTHER MARY MAGDALENE, I'M SURE THE PASTORS WILL HAPPILY BONE HER TO SKIN SINCE SHE'S A;READY LEARNED THE ROPES. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by andyanders: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Speaking outrightly against the Holy Spirit. Speaking against the Work of the Holy Spirit.. Insulting the Holyspirit Joking with the doings of the Holyspirit

Thank you and may God continue to use you for mankind.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.