Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys (5038 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Kinematics: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Since our self style sophisticated people is claiming everybody as Tinubu boys let me help them and list more unknown Tinubu boys grin cheesy

Governor ifeanyi okowa is real Tinubu boy

Governor wike is confirm Tinubu boy

Na Tinubu made governor obiano governor

All the south south governors are Tinubu boys grin cheesy

President Trump is Tinubu boy

India president na Tinubu boy

Ghana president is Tinubu boy too

I hope our self style sophisticated people will sleep well now after seeing all this Tinubu boys grin cheesy

Even me, I'm a Tinubu boy.. infect we are all Tinubu boys..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by eagleu: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kinematics:

Even me, I'm a Tinubu boy.. infect we are all Tinubu boys..

Me 2

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by duro4chang(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Adiola:
that is the same way Yorubas open thread about nnamdi kanu so let them feel the heat
I can understand now. Those who opened the thread are non yoruba,I see. They want the yoruba to feel it.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Anambra1stS0n: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Cc slap44 and list the Tinubu boys you know grin cheesy
Saving face, you suppose understand, Nnanna that called them sophisticated morons wasn't wrong, that's why they keep repeating the same mistakes, imagine calling complete Fulani man Tinubu’s boy Even Ken Nnamani, Buhari has removed Tinubu’s loyalists in top positions from FIRS, finance minister and others even cage his boy Osibanjo, this guys still living in delusion of grandeur, they don't want to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Corporate2020: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Since our self style sophisticated people is claiming everybody as Tinubu boys let me help them and list more unknown Tinubu boys grin cheesy

Governor ifeanyi okowa is real Tinubu boy

Governor wike is confirm Tinubu boy

Na Tinubu made governor obiano governor

All the south south governors are Tinubu boys grin cheesy

President Trump is Tinubu boy

India president na Tinubu boy

Ghana president is Tinubu boy too

I hope our self style sophisticated people will sleep well now after seeing all this Tinubu boys grin cheesy

And people congratulated this boy's parents when he was born not knowing that this is what he will grow up to become something like this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by snowball11(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:

Okay let's assume bedel was not western region and never got "awos free education"

Hey,.......shut the crap! Does Tinubu even knows of your existence? And, the name is Bendel and not that rubbish you typed there! undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by ThatFairGuy: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=techmo post=91063078]

Okay let's assume bedel was not western region and never got "awos free education"

[/s] sammy07 and thatfairguy come and carry your Yoruba Muslim brother cheesy grin
He's saying the truth nah grin. Bendel state was once our ally.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by JagabanEko: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Awo wasted enough money by giving you people Free education grin cheesy so congratulating someone his birthday mean is now his boy grin cheesy the same thing he did to Lagos state governor yesterday grin cheesy wasted education fund grin

Igbo are even benefiting from Awo Education...

Don't forget, all the best jambites in this year didn't choose any school from Yeast... Quality pass quality dear..

Even the igbo among them even choose Kwasu gringringringrin

Unn, unizik was nt represented.. All were yoruba school

Helinues pls tell her.. proeast gwafaeziokwu Iceberg3 Oya Coman prove me wrong on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Muna4real(f): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cry

It really shameful to be an ipobian

Supporting Giadom for a day and he gets ousted after 24 hrs

May Ipobian badluck never support us oo, from Saraki , Atiku, Jonathan, Giadom, Dino Mehsuya,

Lol

You will still be the one to criticize, blame and disturb them if they don't support you. These Nigerians are really funny grin
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by JagabanEko: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
eagleu:

Tinubu na criminal!
Even to consider him for office is a crime.

Ever wondered why he wants to remain godfather of Lagos?

Not that he has any good plans for the city.
Not that he really wants to empower the ordinary Yoruba, and improve their lot.
Not that he wants to develop the city or the country for that matter.
He's only interested in paying his Tweeter internet farm trolls to push and defame people who don't agree with him.

Tinubu will tell you how hard he has worked to win elections all over the country, put a previously hopeless Buhari into office, and how everyone in APC owes him, but the slang eyed criminal will never tell you how he has made by extortion, fabrication, and corruption a way of acceptable life in Nigeria.

God will save Nigeria from the Thiefnubus of this world.

Ur Abia state governor nko? gringrin kerosene sharer grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by JagabanEko: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol

You will still be the one to criticize, blame and disturb them if they don't support you. These Nigerians are really funny grin

All who igbo supported have been badluck dear...

Come 2023.. APC yoruba, pdp igbo
Let's see who wins..

Nobody shud beg anybody.. Neutral ground.. Una go wail tire gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by OFFICIAL336: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
I know see Peter Obi for that list.

According to Tinubu e-rats, Their thief will impeach Buhari if he attends the Giadom NEC meeting because the thief controls the senate.

I have never seen people so foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by techmo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol

Support your Southern cousin in southwest APC or get in line to support Ibo or SouthSouth candidate

Is that not fair deal?
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by eagleu: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
JagabanEko:

Ur Abia state governor nko? gringrin kerosene sharer grin

You have no response to any of the points made. Typical Tinubu daily paid internet warrior.

Go find you a job to feed yourself, I beg.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by JagabanEko: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
eagleu:

You have response to any of the points made. Typical ikpeazu daily paid kerosene warrior.

Go find you a matches to burn yourself, I beg.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Gabkosh: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
post=91067022:

Saving face, you suppose understand, Nnanna that called them sophisticated morons wasn't wrong, that's why they keep repeating the same mistakes, imagine calling complete Fulani man Tinubu’s boy Even Ken Nnamani, Buhari has removed Tinubu’s loyalists in top positions from FIRS, finance minister and others even cage his boy Osibanjo, this guys still living in delusion of grandeur, they don't want to learn.
Says someone from the most foolish tribe...Ralp uwazuruike
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Gabkosh: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
snowball11:

Hey,.......shut the crap! Does Tinubu even knows of your existence? And, the name is Bendel and not that rubbish you typed there! undecided
No, he knows the existence of your parents.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Ebenezer202O: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
JagabanEko:

Igbo are even benefiting from Awo Education...

Don't forget, all the best jambites in this year didn't choose any school from Yeast... Quality pass quality dear..

Even the igbo among them even choose Kwasu gringringringrin

Unn, unizik was nt represented.. All where yoruba school

Helinues pls tell her

I love this kiss
Permit me to share it
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Somodooo: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer202O:
I love this kiss
Permit me to share it
[/s]
trash
thanks for giving me a new recruit
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Ebenezer202O: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
trash
thanks for giving me a new recruit
what's your obsession with the Yorubas?
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Somodooo: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer202O:
what's your obsession with the Yorubas?
[/s]

are you a yeroba
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Somodooo: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

ipobian must be feeling useless right now... Nobody wants them, infact since they started supporting poor okonjo iweala from Ogwashi bush, rejection has been trailing her
haaaaa my guy na you

i don catch youuuuu cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Ebenezer202O: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
are you a yeroba
Proudly Niger Deltan
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Somodooo: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer202O:
Proudly Niger Deltan
[/s]
ok
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Ebenezer202O: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
ok
do u always hate yourself and at times blame God and your parents why you were not an Omuolabi?
cos the Tinubu obsession is getting outta hands

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by JagabanEko: 5:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
I love this kiss Permit me to share it
Yes u can bro grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Somodooo: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
JagabanEko:

Yes u can bro grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Somodooo: 6:03am On Jun 26, 2020
eagleu:

Me 2
me too
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa And Other List Of Tinubu Boys by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2020
We are Tinubu boys!

Awon Bullion Gang grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Properties And Businesses Did Tinubu Own Before 1999? / Oyebanji: Tinubu’s Support Responsible For Infrastructure Upgrade In Ekiti / Etteh Steps Aside: Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.